Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dead Relative- Help with Interpretation!? (Read 2874 times)
I Am Dude

Dead Relative- Help with Interpretation!?
Nov 22nd, 2009 at 3:22pm

So this morning I had a dream with my deceased great grandfather.  We were having a conversation.  From what I can remember, we were talking about the afterlife.  I said that we live eternally.  His reply to that ( to the best of my memory ) was... "yeah, but thats a difficult program to get into."

What did he mean by that?  I woke up, trying to figure it out.  I slipped back into a light dream state, and found myself reading a journal with notes from the dream.  This journal was in my mind, of course.  There was something in it that I don't remember in the dream.  It was a note, saying something about fear stunting the growth of flourishment in the afterlife.    

Perhaps this experience was telling me that my great grandfather is possibly in need of a retrieval- although I've had past experiences which suggest the contrary.  Besides my many dreams I've had of him in focus 27 type areas, I once had a meditation-induced vision of him as an evolved, angelic, almost nonhuman being.  So perhaps this was just a general message.  Of course, I really don't feel it was something I needed.. this is not news to me.  So maybe it's something else?  Any ideas?

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Dead Relative- Help with Interpretation!?
Reply #1 - Nov 22nd, 2009 at 11:50pm

Hi Dude

If your grt-grandfather has seemed to be angelic and non-human, then he may be in a higher focus level than 27.
Maybe he thought that getting beyond human form (fl27) would assure him of immortality and is just now learning that levels 28 -Plus all have their own critieria for moving up. He could therefore be saddened that there are still other levels before being promised life forever.

I don't recall any retrievals being done to move souls above FL 27. Perhaps someone else will remember though.

Could you set your intent to get back to him and just ask him for more detail on what he meant?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Dead Relative- Help with Interpretation!?
Reply #2 - Dec 8th, 2009 at 4:16pm

Hello Dude:

I'm kind of late on this, I haven't looked at the dream forum for a while.

Perhaps you were being told that becoming one with the light isn't easy, because fear prevents souls from doing so.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.