Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Dream state / OBE or what? (Read 11154 times)
Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Dream state / OBE or what?
Dec 6th, 2009 at 9:12am

For starts: Hi EVERYONE,
have been on journey. Do remember that I missed you all, each step of my way. Theres not been a week gone by that I didnt think of my experience with you guys. Thank you so much for being. Wink

The Dream:

For quite some time now I had been secretly wondering, how it had been for my father when he passed over. Firstly let me tell any "Newcomers" (
as the Oldtimers here probably know this already
) this: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A SECRET THOUGHT!

In any case, in my dream I was driving a car, along a road which runs alongside a slanted slope. At the bottom of the slope theres railroad tracks running simutaneously along the path of the road.

In the dream I am enjoying this ride, I am not speeding, nothing of the sort (although I am known for my leadfoot! Grin)

I drove in an approx. 23% right curve... when I notice ahead of me, that there was a collision of other vehicles, this I noticed when I came out of the curve. I didnt slam on my brakes, wasnt even too shocked, simply tried to slow down when all of the sudden I came off of the road and find myself tumbling head over down the slope with my car. It tipped over 4 times, altogether before it came to a halt on the roof next to the railroad tracks. Undecided

"IN that INSTANT". That fragment of "a second" in what we call moment, I am then standing outside of the car, right next to it.

Looking to my right, I notice people coming down the hill. One fella holding his right arm (it has a bandage on it) he has a scratch on his head and its bleeding a tad. Behind him was a lady whom also was coming towards me, she looked a bit confused but n one was hysterical, okay.

So I turned my head slightly to the left and see that a train had also had a wreck. Right about then I notice my dad coming from a far towards me and I am somewhat confused then. Huh As he gets within speaking distance to me (He did not move his lips, this was done via Telepathy - which I distinctively remember thinking in the dream).

I said to him "Hey, whats goin on here?" and then he proceeds to motion for me to look at the car, (I am still standing right next to the drivers side) I look down and see my body smushed in between the roof and the car body. I feel my eyebrow thingy up in its usual way, and I say : "Whoa Pop, thats impossible, look here are my legs, I can see them and you can hear me slap em" (and I am slapping both of my hands onto the top of my legs - I destinctively remember hearing the typical slapping noise which you can try out yourself right now!)

So heres what he says to me:
"I wanted you to know what it feels like".

I wake up.

Now lets keep an eye  on the highlighted words I used up there. It gave me a wonderful insight which I believe to have been real.

Moreso, my chest the very same day was brusied as to where the seatbelt had been in my dream and I slapped so hard on my legs that these had 2 bruises on them, plus I felt like I couldnt walk as my legs hurt so badly for almost a week, my neck was stiff as if I had injured it.

My Partner even noticed this.

However what gets me the most is the "splitt second" inwhich I find myself outside of my car at the bottom of the slope. It felt like when you open up a shower door to get out of the shower, and step out. Like that "breeze" that hits your skin.

Folks, this was truely amazing for me.

Love ya,
Nanner

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Dream state / OBE or what?
Reply #1 - Dec 6th, 2009 at 6:00pm

Hi Nanner,

Welcome back!

Whether it's a dream ('night vision') or an OBE would be affected by where your father is now.  Is he living or has he passed? 
Either way, it seems he is in pain from injuries and wants you to know it. It wouldn't have to be physical injuries from a wreck; instead it could be emotional injuries, which are harder to visualize.

If you could say more about his situation,  more interpretation would be possible, probably.

So how are you?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #2 - Dec 6th, 2009 at 7:21pm

A quite vivid demonstration!

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #3 - Dec 6th, 2009 at 7:26pm

Nanner:
Quote:
  For quite some time now I had been secretly wondering, how it had been for my father when he passed over 

from what i'm reading here you father as passed over; and you did ask (secretly wondering) how and maybe the feeling of how it happen.
Well i gess you got your wish..Smiley
quite an experience i may say.
Rom

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #4 - Dec 6th, 2009 at 7:52pm

I've always thought that one of the most difficult things for a person who doesn't believe in the afterlife to appreciate is that their body (now dead) is lying near them, lifeless, and that people around them can't see or hear them.  How frustrating.  Like you said, Nanner, you could slap your thighs, and see your astral body as if it were your physical one.

Perhaps this was his experience, that he was "ok" but couldn't understand the transition.

Welcome back,

Matthew

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #5 - Dec 7th, 2009 at 9:18am

betson wrote on Dec 6th, 2009 at 6:00pm:
Hi Nanner,

Welcome back!

Whether it's a dream ('night vision') or an OBE would be affected by where your father is now.  Is he living or has he passed? 
Either way, it seems he is in pain from injuries and wants you to know it. It wouldn't have to be physical injuries from a wreck; instead it could be emotional injuries, which are harder to visualize.

If you could say more about his situation,  more interpretation would be possible, probably.

So how are you?

Bets

Hi Bets Smiley
He has passed since 1998.
The remarkable part I find is: That months prior to this dream, I remember secretly harbouring the thought of "I wonder how it must have been for him, as a humanbeing, when he passed" Whereby my thought was moreso pinned on the "transition moment"... And when I got through the dream in retro, I suppose I recieved my answer, maybe  Undecided.

Licht,
Nanner

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #6 - Dec 7th, 2009 at 9:21am

Romain wrote on Dec 6th, 2009 at 7:26pm:
Nanner:
Quote:
  For quite some time now I had been secretly wondering, how it had been for my father when he passed over 

from what i'm reading here you father as passed over; and you did ask (secretly wondering) how and maybe the feeling of how it happen.
Well i gess you got your wish..Smiley
quite an experience i may say.
Rom

Rom, yes indeed I did recieved it, alright. Of course it doesnt "stop" there unfortunately..Now I have even more questions...lol...

Spooky, YES whew; very very vivid.

Hugs to you both,
Nanner

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #7 - Dec 7th, 2009 at 9:27am

DocM wrote on Dec 6th, 2009 at 7:52pm:
I've always thought that one of the most difficult things for a person who doesn't believe in the afterlife to appreciate is that their body (now dead) is lying near them, lifeless, and that people around them can't see or hear them.  How frustrating.  Like you said, Nanner, you could slap your thighs, and see your astral body as if it were your physical one.

Perhaps this was his experience, that he was "ok" but couldn't understand the transition.
Welcome back,
Matthew

Thank you for the welcome Matthew, you have a good point there. >> he was okay but couldnt understand the transition. After all, the same "thought process" happened to me at that moment, right?

How does all of this tie into Quantum Physics where, there is no "there and then, but rather only a here and a now"?

It felt so "real" guys, soooo real.

Hugs,
Nanner

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #8 - Dec 7th, 2009 at 2:59pm

Hi Nanner,

Take a big deep breath and say, ' Yes, it's amazingly true!  It answered my wonderings!'
Then see what happens soon after that   Smiley

Anyone can think up more questions. You even already know the answer to the question you asked about time.  You've previously discussed here ''There is NO time in the afterlife."

You are an artful dodger, Nanner!  Smiley

Bets

Chapel Hill is cold and wt and their basketball team is losing.  You picked a good time to not be there any more!  Smiley

Shakespeare

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Dec 7th, 2009 at 3:50pm

Nanner, you said:
"Moreso, my chest the very same day was brusied as to where the seatbelt had been in my dream and I slapped so hard on my legs that these had 2 bruises on them, plus I felt like I couldnt walk as my legs hurt so badly for almost a week, my neck was stiff as if I had injured it.

My Partner even noticed this."

---------

This part has me 'floored'. Wow. Couldn't really feel more 'real' than that, could it?

I would expect you to instantly leave your body in such a situation. A car crash, a train wreck, a physical situation in which there was simply no room for you to 'be' anymore.

How amazing that you received such a message. I think I might be a little 'mad' if I had actual bruises after such an encounter, though. A bit too much for me. But, congrats on your contact, and your message!

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #10 - Dec 7th, 2009 at 4:01pm

betson wrote on Dec 7th, 2009 at 2:59pm:
Hi Nanner,

Take a big deep breath and say, ' Yes, it's amazingly true!  It answered my wonderings!'
Then see what happens soon after that   Smiley

Anyone can think up more questions. You even already know the answer to the question you asked about time.  You've previously discussed here ''There is NO time in the afterlife."

You are an artful dodger, Nanner!  Smiley

Bets

Chapel Hill is cold and wt and their basketball team is losing.  You picked a good time to not be there any more!  Smiley

Alright Bets,
whats an artful dodger?  Huh

Tell ya, sometimes this whole subject drives me almost looney - almost - that is...lol.. or am I it already. Just as I persume to have a grip on it, I then realise that I merely caught onto a ripple of the subject Afterlife..  Angry Makes Nanner mad at times, thats when I through my studie books in a corner like a spoiled brat and pout like a 10 yr old.. (You`d laugh your butt off watchin that happen every once in a while, I guess I havent tossed the "childlike" in me)

I am only convinced that there is no such thing as TIME, because it doesnt resonate with me, how REAL my dreams can be. The only logic for my sanity would be that there is NO timeline, otherwise I couldnt be there (dreamstate) (OBE) and here at the same "time"..lol.. (for the lack of a better word). I just decided I dont like that word anymore..lol..

Sometimes I dont feel like I wrote some of the friggin words I read afterwards - (like in the thread about 2012) and then other times they spew out like I am some friggin Scientist or something. Wheres this poop out of my head coming from...

And dont you dare...lol. Cheesy.. joke about as possible multiple personality thingy Bets...lol.. I would laugh too hard about myself tonight.

I really do feel its amazingly true, and here comes the drum role... I then say (typical female like) ..."what if ...." and blow the wet dream, right then and there! LOL

Whats it gonna take Bets? Whats it really gonna take?

Aaaaaah, Chapel Hill - wonderful memories.  Roll Eyes I have been trying to find a very dear friend of my heart for years ever since I left there. Maybe fate will allow us to speak each other again. I send PUL every week at least once to him. Absolute beautiful soul.

Bets, take me under your wings and teach me.
Hugs,
Nanner

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #11 - Dec 7th, 2009 at 4:09pm

Quote:
Nanner, you said:
"Moreso, my chest the very same day was brusied as to where the seatbelt had been in my dream and I slapped so hard on my legs that these had 2 bruises on them, plus I felt like I couldnt walk as my legs hurt so badly for almost a week, my neck was stiff as if I had injured it.

My Partner even noticed this."

---------

This part has me 'floored'. Wow. Couldn't really feel more 'real' than that, could it?

I would expect you to instantly leave your body in such a situation. A car crash, a train wreck, a physical situation in which there was simply no room for you to 'be' anymore.

How amazing that you received such a message. I think I might be a little 'mad' if I had actual bruises after such an encounter, though. A bit too much for me. But, congrats on your contact, and your message!

B2,
you were floored by reading it. Can you even begin to imagine how floored I was and how confused I was for days. I am still a little wacky on my legs and its been weeks ago. Yes, I guess one could qualify this as a unique experience, but one question: Why cant I learn to do such (luzid dreaming)on command >> at least I`d be somewhat prepared for certain things. But like I said, there are no secret thoughts. NOONE but I knew what I had been harbouring inside my little heart. The wish of wanting to know what it must have felt like for my dad. and then (drum role) heeeeeeeeeeeeeres Daddy and tells me "exactly what I wanted to hear" >> I just wanted you to know what it felt like.. Hmmmmm.
I am still in awe, somewhat.

Hugs,
Nanner

added note:
I am a wierd child anyway, on that note. My sister in NC hurts her toe and what happens to Nanner in Germany >> I get the bruise on my toe same foot. I call her up and ask her "whats wrong with your toe Kris"? She laughs amd says its your left one, isnt it. I dont think its funny anymore...LOL.. I look like a rampaged BMW. for all the people I am connected to arent very careful.. LOL..

or this.... my mom several years ago burnt herself whilst placeing a cake in the oven, she burnt herself right in the crease of the inside of the arm, what happens to Nanner over 500 miles away >> she suddenly gets an unexplainable burn mark right there. Didnt understand that one until I went to visit my mom and she had a bandage on her arm.

or..
My partner can every once and a while look to deep into a beerglass and gets plastered, right... well who has to puke because of it. Yep, you guessed it Nanner.. I cant be the safe driver, as if he drinks I am the one whom gets swipsy and cant drive and have not a drop of Alc in my bloodstream. Its sooooooo so wierd.. but funny at times. He will goof with me in a party using it as his magic trick for his friends, the butthead.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #12 - Dec 7th, 2009 at 10:19pm

Hi Nanner, All,

Every acceptance you have of the non-physical realms-- through physics, dreams, etc, whatever you find acceptable -- will open more and more windows into the non-physical for you.
There's no turning back now, Nanner,
You are on your way!

Bets

An 'artful dodger' is a person who is cleverly avoiding something aimed at/ for them.  That something could be the truth of non-physical realities  Smiley
« Last Edit: Dec 8th, 2009 at 12:09am by betson »  

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #13 - Dec 8th, 2009 at 3:30am

Quote:
I am only convinced that there is no such thing as TIME, because it doesnt resonate with me, how REAL my dreams can be. The only logic for my sanity would be that there is NO timeline, otherwise I couldnt be there (dreamstate) (OBE) and here at the same "time"..lol..

Greetings Nanner.

If you mean to say that TIME doesn't exist in dreams, then I agree. I have had dreams that lasted for days while in them, but lasted only minutes in the physical world. I do believe that linear TIME does exist for us while in the physical, for the accuracy of atomic clocks has been proven many times over by scientists.
I believe that this world is just one reality, while dreams and the afterlife are seperate realities.

When you say that you feel injuries from others, especially family, then I think you have strong empathic abilities. I sometimes feel like an empath as well. It's a good quality to have, which with enough development can enable you to have healing powers as well.

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

CharleyTuna

ALK Member

Connecticut
Reply #14 - Dec 8th, 2009 at 3:45am

what.. Cool

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.