Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Dream state / OBE or what? (Read 11178 times)
Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Re: Dream state / OBE or what?
Reply #30 - Dec 11th, 2009 at 11:36am

Okay...lol.. I am very glad that you two agree on the subject time, but what about the little ole Nanner.
Beau, think I too said a maybe misleading word in my thread by suggesting time is an illusion. YOU however know what the silly Nanner Cheesy was thinking.

"Time is what separates realities and allows AUO to multi-task by way of TBC.": I strongly disagree. I firmly believe it is the "frequency" which seperates the realities. And anyone whom intentionally mediates to OOB should back me on that, as it can be 5:00, 18:00 or 24:00 hours in our TIMELINE yet you wont go anywhere consciously unless you learn to flip the switch on the frequency. right? Huh

Nanner scratching her head...lol..

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #31 - Dec 11th, 2009 at 11:49pm

Greetings Nanner.

Didn't mean to hijack your thread and go off on a time tangent. It's just such a fascinating topic to me that I get carried away with it. Only one more mention of time though as here is a good compilation of all thoughts regarding time made by Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time

I like your concept of frequency shift rather than time shift to change focus levels. All time means to me is a word representing a continuous succession of nows. Frequency, however, maintains integrity as a measured oscillation allowing something resembling space to come into play.

Without space, where would we be? Focus levels could possibly be in the same space as the physical universe, but coexisting out of phase with us in our incarnate existence by maintaining a different frequency or vibrational rate.

I've pondered this issue most of my life and am always open to any new sources of information. When I finally become adept at leaving my body and/or phasing my consciousness into different focus levels while retaining memory, then I can devise a decent theory of my own. Hopefully with all of our collaboration, we can formulate a reasonable understanding. Sort of how partnered exploration of the afterlife has helped in understanding what is most likely true.

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #32 - Dec 12th, 2009 at 9:47am

I definitely agree with you Nan. Frequency is a metaphor but it is absolutely essential to grasping the concept from the physical plane. Our brains are like radio receivers and we can tune wherever we need to be even consciously. My morning writings are coming from some where that I post in off topic and I just keep pushing them out. But I don't know where it comes from exactly.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.