Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
AKG - 1st/2nd Heart Intelligence Exercise!! (Read 3498 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

AKG - 1st/2nd Heart Intelligence Exercise!!
Dec 4th, 2009 at 7:10pm

1st Heart Intelligence Exercise:

I am learning about the location of my center of mental activity.

I immediately went into a grey place my whole universe went grey… I realize that I was in the world of my grey matter… it was a surprise at first… I did not know where I was… until I got an intuition…

My center of mental activity is a point just above and slightly to the rear of my pituitary gland… but in the shift I was inside my brain and it was my whole universe.

2nd Heart Intelligence Exercise

Shifting my center of mental activity to the center of the heart area (my Heart Chakra)…

I immediately see a beautiful female Flamingo Dancer’s head her hair fulled back into a ponytail tightly slicked to her head aquiline features… on the right… black outfit in the Flamingo style…

Shift to left lower portion of my rib cage… her right profile… white porcelain skin (like a Japanese Geisha???) very red lips pursed almost in a kiss formation… hair still pulled back, jet black slick to head…

This in an NVC… (Intuitive Non-verbal-communication) at this moment I don’t know what it means… it sometimes take me several days to come up with the answer…

S.

The exercise is yealding results took three days to do so.. Smiley Up the hill with the will!! Cheesy

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: AKG - 1st/2nd Heart Intelligence Exercise!!
Reply #1 - Dec 4th, 2009 at 9:24pm

The rest of the story of The Baronet:

The clicking of castanets in my head… the stomping of heals and swirl of black ruffled skirts… we would defeat the despot Napoleon in Spain… The Illuminati was very disappointed that Robespierre and Napoleon didn’t do for Europe what George Washington and Thomas Jefferson did for the New World… instead of stepping down at the moment of the great triumph of the Forces of the Enlightenment and democracy Napoleon became a despicable despot… setting the movement back 100 years… and would lead the world into a chaotic time instead of the Utopia we had envision… Napoleon had to be defeated… and we would begin his destruction  in Spain..

Clack, clack… stomp,, stomp… turn and dip… the dance of the Death and End of the Despicable Despot Napoleon… !! It was to be my last great success before my retirement from the revolution… I think…

S

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #2 - Dec 4th, 2009 at 10:46pm

Hello Seraphis1;
Been reading some of the postings that you’ve done since joining and was wondering if you could give some thoughts to this:

Instead of posting;
Ex:  1st Heart Intelligence Exercises under “Afterlife Knowledge “ sub forum, which could go from  spirit/earth/pet to beau toes… Cheesy
And disappeared in the shuffle of  extensive postings.

Maybe you could if you wish, post them under Book Club Forum where there is “The Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook: (believe Heart Intelligence is from) where it may help new members understand the principles of Bruce teachings and a great place for them to start learning and reading about the other books and your discoveries.!!
Sharing  them with new members.
Could be a safe place for them to start without being too overwhelmed… Wink

Just a though..Smiley
Thank you for reading and keep posting love to read your post.
PUL, R.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #3 - Dec 5th, 2009 at 8:15am

Romain,

I would be happy to move my ToE I just don't know how or where to put it. To me it is afterlife knowledge but I know some disagree and I can respect that. If I should move it let me know how and I will or you guys can move it.

Yours,
Beau

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #4 - Dec 5th, 2009 at 6:12pm

Beau wrote on Dec 5th, 2009 at 8:15am:
Romain,

I would be happy to move my ToE I just don't know how or where to put it. To me it is afterlife knowledge but I know some disagree and I can respect that. If I should move it let me know how and I will or you guys can move it.

Yours,
Beau

LOL...i agree Beau it hard sometimes to move it; same as tying my shoes ; it take efforts and lots of huff and pull... Cheesy
But  worth trying...Smiley
It's like my left ear , don't hear much on that side so tend to ignore/pay attention of  people who speak on that side but the right side is fine. Grin Grin

Yours;
R.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Dec 7th, 2009 at 10:05pm

Romain wrote on Dec 4th, 2009 at 10:46pm:
Hello Seraphis1;
Been reading some of the postings that you’ve done since joining and was wondering if you could give some thoughts to this:

Instead of posting;
Ex:  1st Heart Intelligence Exercises under “Afterlife Knowledge “ sub forum, which could go from  spirit/earth/pet to beau toes… Cheesy
And disappeared in the shuffle of  extensive postings.

Maybe you could if you wish, post them under Book Club Forum where there is “The Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook: (believe Heart Intelligence is from) where it may help new members understand the principles of Bruce teachings and a great place for them to start learning and reading about the other books and your discoveries.!!
Sharing  them with new members.
Could be a safe place for them to start without being too overwhelmed… Wink

Just a though..Smiley
Thank you for reading and keep posting love to read your post.
PUL, R.

Hi R.: Thanks for the heads up... I wasn't aware of that potential. You are right that is the best place for those of us who are training under the Moen rubrik.

S.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #6 - Dec 8th, 2009 at 3:30pm

Your welcome Seraphis1
PUL, R.

Just send you a PM

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Dec 8th, 2009 at 8:31pm

Romain wrote on Dec 8th, 2009 at 3:30pm:
Your welcome Seraphis1
PUL, R.

Just send you a PM

Hi Romain: What is PM?

S.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #8 - Dec 8th, 2009 at 9:15pm

Seraphis:

A PM is a personal message.  At the top of the forums it says, "Welcome (your name here), you have (x) messages, and (x) new messages."  Click the numbers to see your messages. 

I sent you a few PM's and it seems you have ignored me(unless you were unaware that you had any messages).  But you also ignored some of my latest posts on your threads in which I have asked you questions, so maybe it's not a coincidence.  I am eager to hear your responses to the questions I asked you in your "Focus 27 and beyond vs Hollow Heavens" thread.  Please get back to me!

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #9 - Dec 9th, 2009 at 12:21pm

I Am Dude wrote on Dec 8th, 2009 at 9:15pm:
Seraphis:

A PM is a personal message.  At the top of the forums it says, "Welcome (your name here), you have (x) messages, and (x) new messages."  Click the numbers to see your messages. 

I sent you a few PM's and it seems you have ignored me(unless you were unaware that you had any messages).  But you also ignored some of my latest posts on your threads in which I have asked you questions, so maybe it's not a coincidence.  I am eager to hear your responses to the questions I asked you in your "Focus 27 and beyond vs Hollow Heavens" thread.  Please get back to me!

Hi OBD: Not ignoring you... have had one identity crisis and one orientation crisis in which I lost my old "interpreter" don't seem to have an interpreter formation anymore or at least not the old one  Cool. List the threads where the questions are and I will get to them... I've had to stand down for several days as recommended on p. 56 AKG.

Yes, don't know the intricacies of the site... thanks for the heads up on the PM's... will get to those as well.

S.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.