Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Prom night Retrieval of MaryAnn; (Read 4107 times)
Romain

North/West Coast
Prom night Retrieval of MaryAnn;
Dec 1st, 2009 at 12:51pm

November 28th 2009

Went to bed around 9:30pm that night (November 28th) tired and didn’t took long before falling into a deep sleep. A couple of days earlier I was thinking it’s been a  while since I’ve done a retrieval and would be nice to re-tune what I have learned, just a thought didn’t think more about it.
Well here I was at 1:15am completely awake and unable to go back to sleep.
So, got up went into the living room, sat on my favorite chair and had a cigarette..bad habit.. Roll Eyes

Didn’t took long before that thought of retrieval came back.
So stated doing my 3x3 breathing exercises from below and above, taking my time doing it, and enjoying the feeling a peace and relaxation. The last breath bringing the feeling of love into my heart.

Stated to float into the fuzzy/velvet dark/blue space that Bruce talk about.
Seeing what seems like million and millions of stars. While floating and enjoying the scenery and peacefulness of it, I ask for a guide to help in doing a retrieval.

Within a second it seem i notice a swirling type of wormhole and decide to investigate.

What show up was a young very attractive long hair girl in a full dress sitting on the back porch of her parents home. Got the imp that she was going to the prom and also saw the corsage on her left breast so I knew where she was going.
Slowly I approached her, didn’t want to startle her and notice that she was crying.
After saying a shy hello and introducing myself ask her what the matter….
She said she going to the prom with someone later that night that her parent choose for her (got the imp that it was status quo related) but she didn’t want to go with that person, she had someone else in mind that she care about but couldn’t be.

She was crying and saying I wish my aunt was here so I could talk with her. Ask here where he aunt was, she said she pass away a few years back. So I told her that she is still in her heart very close an she can talk to her if she wish; there was a smile in her face and then the helper (her aunt) appears. MaryAnn look up and was full of joy to see her dear Aunt beside her, she got up and hug her aunt and I could hear her aunt saying dear child everything will be fine let go/come and will talk about this. That’s all the helper needed to retrieve MaryAnn.
Did not know where she took her but knew she will be fine wherever she goes.

Ask what happened to MaryAnn and why the retrieval?
Seems like after prom night of alcohol/drug and fighting got in an car  accident and she was gone. Her status quo friend survive.

Thank you for reading.
PUL; R.
« Last Edit: Dec 1st, 2009 at 6:58pm by Romain »  

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Re: Prom night Retrieval of MaryAnn;
Reply #1 - Dec 2nd, 2009 at 1:37pm

Thanks Vee, will PM.

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #2 - Jan 10th, 2010 at 9:12pm

Romain,

Good job. You were so careful with her, allowing the situation to casually unfold. Thanks for posting this.

Much love,

Gin

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

gordon phinn

Afterlife Knowledge Member

toronto, canada
Reply #3 - Jan 13th, 2010 at 11:49am

Yes Romain, a sensitive approach to this one worked very well.  I often wake up in the wee hours knowing I've been retrieving but unable to recall details.

love, gordon

Ginny wrote on Jan 10th, 2010 at 9:12pm:
Romain,

Good job. You were so careful with her, allowing the situation to casually unfold. Thanks for posting this.

Much love,

Gin

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #4 - Jan 14th, 2010 at 5:41pm

Thanks Gordon and welcome back...stay for a while...Smiley
PUL
R.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.