Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Re:The Hole in my Heart! (Read 21544 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Re:The Hole in my Heart!
Reply #60 - Dec 4th, 2009 at 1:40pm

Beau wrote on Dec 4th, 2009 at 12:58pm:
I have recently read it and I believe it still emanates from ones own fears. That's why it can be over come.
Like all fears. It was a scary passage though.

Hi Beau: The important thing I personally got from that material is the the Black Stuff just keeps streaming off and there is no end to it... and it STICKS TO YOU... Rebecca advises Moen not to engage it... "see it NOT there..." good advice... I recently saw two individuals I would rather not have in my environment "NOT THERE" and they both moved to other buildings... they are happy and I am happy... but, it does work.

S.

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #61 - Dec 5th, 2009 at 12:18am

Greetings Everyone.

I just read this whole thread now and was very entertained and enlightened at the same time. It brought memories of a movie by The Beatles called "Yellow Submarine". While trying to reach Pepperland, they got lost in a sea of holes. Ringo saved a hole in his pocket and later used the hole to free Sargeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band from the prison created by the Blue Meanies.

Maybe holes can be portals to other dimensions and offer a torroidal energy bridge linking this multiverse together?

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #62 - Dec 5th, 2009 at 8:11am

Yeah that's right. It's the "See it not there" that makes me think it comes from our own subjective fears and not some outside force as if there could actually be one. As we are all ONE. Even the blue meanies were eventually dealt with as I recall.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #63 - Dec 6th, 2009 at 6:14pm

Speaking of seaworthiness, I came upon a quotation in a photograph today. I never could quite 'get it' but here it is:

"Light is an appointment we must all keep when we are quiet and can find the way."

I think it has something to do with lighthouses. Maybe even more than that.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #64 - Dec 6th, 2009 at 11:35pm

A new "ME"!!

12/04/09 Evening session:

After the revelation, very disoriented again, session characterized by a great wink out… started heart intelligence then didn't recover consciousness until the Monroe's voice on Wave disc… cued me… lost winked out again… returned to consciousness… refreshed but no memory… the perceiver… and the interpreter disconnected…

[Slept fitfully… dreamed… can't publish this dream in the open.]

12/05/09 Morning session:

[Written on the evening of 12/06/09]

Still winking out… clearly I am in another crisis… but, this time it is quite different… I have lost my “Interpreter” I knew… that whole belief system had vanished… I am without a foundation that I always depended upon… re-reading p. 56 AKG… I realize I won’t be able to use my Bahia friend... this situation called for somethingelse and it is in the text… step away from the work… stand down… don't do the sessions for a few days… do something in the outside world…

In doing the above I discovered a new “ME”… To understand what happened you need to know the old “ME”…

[I am an RC Helicopter enthusiast, but, I fly ready to fly kits… I don’t build them… they are very complex and I usually send them to the shop and have them repair… because if you fly them you will crash them… well I wanted to spend all of my time flying but I had three crashed unuseable Helicopters which were useless, I have no schematics or tools, as I used to believe I needed… but…!! Here is what happened.]

I just sat down and took them all apart… then I intuitively began to put a single flyable Helicopter together… all I had was my intuition and a single Philips screw driver… the rest is history… I have been flying all weekend… and on Monday morning I plan on getting back to my “meditation/hemi-sync” regimen. I am astonished, to say the least my new “Interpreter” is an amazingly competent technician/mechanic… that is decidedly not the “Me” I used to know and be…

S. 

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #65 - Dec 7th, 2009 at 7:30am

I think there is a lot to this Serapahis, I find that if I am away from my meditations for a few days or a week the next ones are really quite amazing. Especially if I have been doing something physical that has engaged my interest in the physical world. Doing the play that I am in right now is very hard for me to work on and it leaves less time for study of meditation, but when I do get there it is wild man.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #66 - Dec 7th, 2009 at 9:57am

Beau wrote on Dec 7th, 2009 at 7:30am:
I think there is a lot to this Serapahis, I find that if I am away from my meditations for a few days or a week the next ones are really quite amazing. Especially if I have been doing something physical that has engaged my interest in the physical world. Doing the play that I am in right now is very hard for me to work on and it leaves less time for study of meditation, but when I do get there it is wild man.

12/07/09 morning session:

Hi Beau: I am still "winking out" a bit... I think my "interpreter" function is weaker... and my "perceiver" function is stronger...(dominant) but, the “perceiver” function is very much more amorphous and difficult to keep conscious. Humm…

S.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #67 - Dec 7th, 2009 at 12:50pm

I find my interpreter works best after I've gotten through the meditation and am just relaxing after Bob brings me back.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #68 - Dec 7th, 2009 at 9:58pm

Seraphis1 wrote: <<I just sat down and took them all apart… the I intuitively began to put a single flyable Helicopter together… all I had was my intuition and a single Philips screw driver… the rest his history… I have been flying all weekend… and on Monday morning I plan on getting back to my “meditation/hemi-sync” regimen. I am astonished, to say the least my new “Interpreter” is an amazingly competent technician/mechanic… that is decidedly not the “Me” I used to know and be…>>

Here is my chopper:

https://www.opendrive.com/account.php?file_id=5853711_eFS60&fid=4295511911&fopen...
« Last Edit: Dec 8th, 2009 at 2:55am by Seraphis1 »  

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #69 - Dec 7th, 2009 at 10:14pm

Hi Seraphis,

OpenDrive keeps shortening your forwarding address and asking for a log in, which I can't do.  Do you know how I could get past that?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #70 - Dec 8th, 2009 at 1:31am

betson wrote on Dec 7th, 2009 at 10:14pm:
Hi Seraphis,

OpenDrive keeps shortening your forwarding address and asking for a log in, which I can't do.  Do you know how I could get past that?

Bets

Hi bets: I don't but maybe technical difficulties does.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #71 - Dec 8th, 2009 at 2:56am

betson wrote on Dec 7th, 2009 at 10:14pm:
Hi Seraphis,

Bets

Hi Bets: Try it now. I changes an option.

S.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #72 - Dec 8th, 2009 at 10:10am

Hi,

Phooey, it's still happening.  Maybe it's my Mac.
Smiley I'll just imagine it. 

Oh I get it-- That's so amazing, Seraphis! I didn't know such powers could work with technological things!

I once let what I then called my intutition take over doing an entire painting and it turned out well. Now I see it as my Higher Self that did it. I don't know how to tell the difference  between Higher Self and Interpretor, etc when conscious control is handed over.

Bets

« Last Edit: Dec 8th, 2009 at 8:40pm by betson »  

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.