Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Re:The Hole in my Heart! (Read 21524 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Re:The Hole in my Heart!
Reply #30 - Dec 3rd, 2009 at 2:15am

recoverer wrote on Dec 2nd, 2009 at 1:33pm:
Seraphis:

I have all 5 of Bruce's books and read much of them.  Bruce isn't a guru, doesn't claim to be enlightened and infallible, so his books don't relate to what I wrote.

Hi recoverer: True he doesn't claim to be a guru or even enlightened... but, what would you call someone who has experienced the Aperture and the Emitter... chopped liver... but, the point is thank God or Monroe whichever Moen told us the truth as he experienced it and if you have read all his books I don't think the level of morality and purity would reach your lofty ideals because the truth is recoverer... the Hiero Gamos, Kundalini will confound you everytime...

Judge not that ye be not judged.

There are more things in Heaven and Earth than is dreamed of in your philosophy Horatio...

You still have not told us by whose authority you stand in judgement of what moral code governs who can be enlightened and who cannot be enlightened...

S.

IP Logged

nonphysicalguy

Floridaaaaa
Reply #31 - Dec 3rd, 2009 at 5:49am

Seraphis:

What are the Aperture and the Emitter?  Why are these things so important?  Are they crucial to enlightenment?

I wouldn't underestimate Recoverer's understanding and experience of the nonphysical.  I would bet you could learn a lot from him, OBD, ect...

There is much wisdom in their discernment.  You will find this one day.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #32 - Dec 3rd, 2009 at 6:57am

I do not discount Albert in anyway shape or form. I have learned a lot from his posts. But he does seem to judge other peoples methods and with that I disagree. He is a beautiful soul and very willing to share. The board would not be the same without him. I do think he is hung up a bit on a Jesus that has not evolved and I believe we all evolve even G.O.D. And there is evidence to this fact. Recoverer's premise for discounting channels because they died horribly in his opinion is rather silly since Jesus supposedly died the most horrid death of all. I'm not sure where I stand on the resurrection yet, but it's not important to my believe in the Christ light. My Grandmother was very spiritual and loved Jesus with all her heart but she cast her eyes down on others who were not following what she believed was the ONE path. All roads lead to home (OM) We get there the best we can and I'm sure Jesus knows this otherwise he would have come and taken his years ago. When I say Jesus is Cool, I mean it from the depths of my being. He learns too. IMHO

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #33 - Dec 3rd, 2009 at 8:47am

Seraphis1, sorry about the workshop this weekend. But, there's always a reason, and the 'reason behind the reason' is always good. It sure doesn't always feel that way, but you just have to keep taking another step until you can see the beautiful view.

Sometimes it's right around the next bend.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #34 - Dec 3rd, 2009 at 12:31pm

Quote:
Seraphis1, sorry about the workshop this weekend. But, there's always a reason, and the 'reason behind the reason' is always good. It sure doesn't always feel that way, but you just have to keep taking another step until you can see the beautiful view.

Sometimes it's right around the next bend.

Hi b2: Tho, P/T did not hurt Van Pragh and company... they might have not been a good fit for Bruce. The Oversoul knows best.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #35 - Dec 3rd, 2009 at 12:39pm

nonphysicalguy wrote on Dec 3rd, 2009 at 5:49am:
Seraphis:

What are the Aperture and the Emitter?  Why are these things so important?  Are they crucial to enlightenment?

I wouldn't underestimate Recoverer's understanding and experience of the nonphysical.  I would bet you could learn a lot from him, OBD, ect...

There is much wisdom in their discernment.  You will find this one day.

Hi Non: Too complex to explain. You need to read Robert Monroe's "Ultimate Journey" to get a definitive answer. Of course, Bruce has described his visit.

S.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #36 - Dec 3rd, 2009 at 1:37pm

It isn't about judging people, it's about not letting people and other beings who intentionally seek to mislead to get away with doing so. If a person tries to steal your wallet, you don't have to judge he (or she) in order to stop him from doing so. You just simply have to recognize what's going on and stand up for yourself.

Regarding Beau's reference to Helen Schuchman (without naming her), there are a number of reasons beyond how her life ended up for which I believe ACIM is fraudulent.

Regarding Bruce and Robert's (Monroe) experience of the aperture, this just goes to show that you can experience such things without having to afterwards claim that you are some sort of enlightened being and it is okay for people to put you on a pedestal. Surrending to other people as many people do is completely uncalled for. That's what the guru tradition is about, surrendering your life to a person who claims to have the power to enlighten you. A person who knows, wouldn't associate himself with such a way, or recommend such gurus to other people, as Robert Bruce has done (Sai Baba, Adi Da, and Trungpa, and their crazy wisdom nonsense).

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #37 - Dec 3rd, 2009 at 2:06pm

Bruce Moen and Robert Monroe opened the eyes of any people to their abilities to explore.  But I think it is wrong to take their written experiences, and then explore thinking "I am going to find the reincarnation center with the curls Bruce describes, just so."  It is possible you will find it, but Bruce called it like he saw it.  Might your experience be a little different?

Seraflush (Sorry, B2 and OOBD started this and like B2, I couldn't resist - you  can call me DorkM), what if i told you that the focus levels, as described were a belief system unto itself, and not real discreet stages?  What if I said, as I did in a recent thread that Focus 27, the most popular idea of heaven where all is possible with thought ( the summerland described in other NDEs) is really just an initial way station for people not yet ready to leave their earthly ways (and so, in itself a hollow heaven)?

These questions come up in exploring.  And rather than quote Bruce's or Monroe's books, or TMI, we should be writing down our own experiences and comparing notes.

My biggest gripe, is that if we get too tied up in someone else's description of the afterlife, then we adopt a belief system with expectations, etc.

Admittedly, if we are not experiencing these journeys, and making slow progress, we may wish to adopt another's beliefs to look forward to - for me, its not the way I want to explore.

Matthew

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #38 - Dec 3rd, 2009 at 3:25pm

Stealing a wallet is in no way related to this discussion. People find their own way. That's what we are all trying to do here. Your method is a little fear oriented and even if you think they should fear something, it's none of your business if I may be so blunt. We express opinions here, but I think you are now the only one who tries to push people in another direction based on your guidance which can be as flawed as anyone elses and I include myself in that statement. You could be doing something very detrimental to the growth of someone who is approaching their path differently than you are. I respect you. I know you know that and I have been helped by many of your advices, but not the "good source" "bad source" stuff. I hope you will find a way to get beyond that and let people be who they are.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #39 - Dec 3rd, 2009 at 3:27pm

DorkM:

Seraflush? It sounds like attached to his body dudette is getting to you. Smiley

Alberto VO5

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #40 - Dec 3rd, 2009 at 4:10pm

recoverer wrote on Dec 3rd, 2009 at 1:37pm:
It isn't about judging people, it's about not letting people and other beings who intentionally seek to mislead to get away with doing so. If a person tries to steal your wallet, you don't have to judge he (or she) in order to stop him from doing so. You just simply have to recognize what's going on and stand up for yourself.

Regarding Beau's reference to Helen Schuchman (without naming her), there are a number of reasons beyond how her life ended up for which I believe ACIM is fraudulent.

Regarding Bruce and Robert's (Monroe) experience of the aperture, this just goes to show that you can experience such things without having to afterwards claim that you are some sort of enlightened being and it is okay for people to put you on a pedestal. Surrending to other people as many people do is completely uncalled for. That's what the guru tradition is about, surrendering your life to a person who claims to have the power to enlighten you. A person who knows, wouldn't associate himself with such a way, or recommend such gurus to other people, as Robert Bruce has done (Sai Baba, Adi Da, and Trungpa, and their crazy wisdom nonsense).

Hi Recoverer: I still don't see the answer to the question of by whose authority do you equate enlightenment to a particular moral code.

But "fraud" is everywhere in every activity... how can you be the "cop" for everyone on the planet... each of us has to cultivate a "bs" meter... and function according to that ability to psyche out the truth about the teachers you run into... by the way I am not defending the people you are "outing" because most of them I don't know or have heard of except "sai baba" I had a friend who told me the same stuff about that person... but, he could be using your sources... but, it is not important... what is important is each person has to find out for themselves the truth about the teachers they run into... one man crusades are suspect in themselves...

S.

IP Logged

nonphysicalguy

Floridaaaaa
Reply #41 - Dec 3rd, 2009 at 4:14pm

Quote:
Hi Non: Too complex to explain. You need to read Robert Monroe's "Ultimate Journey" to get a definitive answer. Of course, Bruce has described his visit.

So you consider these things to be crucial to one's enlightenment, and yet you can't even explain them..  Not even a simplified breakdown?  Hmm.  Odd.  Seems to me like you don't know what your talking about.

Regarding you hounding Recoverer about his moral code for enlightenment... I'm willing to bet he developed his own code through experience, proper research, and discernment.  Your code seems to be whatever Robert Monroe and Bruce Moen say. 

There have been many questions asked to you on other threads which you have avoided as well.. talk about hypocrisy. 

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #42 - Dec 3rd, 2009 at 4:30pm

<<[quote author=58737F511C0 link=1259684941/37#37 date=1259863602]Bruce Moen and Robert Monroe opened the eyes of any people to their abilities to explore.  But I think it is wrong to take their written experiences, and then explore thinking "I am going to find the reincarnation center with the curls Bruce describes, just so."  It is possible you will find it, but Bruce called it like he saw it.  Might your experience be a little different?>>

Hi Doc: Don’t quite know what you mean. At what point did I say I was exploring specific areas that BM and RM were exploring… for the record, my experiences through Hemi Sync were orders of magnitude faster, more consistent, more reliable and more sustained, orderly and meaningful than anything I ever attempted, I achieved Samadhi only twice in my life of Yogic meditation and it was after I was not even in an organized system, but, just casually maintaining and that is over a period of some 20 years of work on and off. In Gateway, I achieve Samadhi on roughly the third day of work… (and it surprised the hell out of me) that was not part of Gateway!!… it just happened!! so to say without “evidence” and considerable knowledge of another persons work is pretty presumptious to say the least… but, I respect your ideas and careful thought… but, I think you need a lot more info about people’s work and goals to draw conclusions… the other thing is we better get confirmation of specific realities otherwise they are not real as “laws and common events” they are mercurial illusions real to only one person…. I hope you get what I mean…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #43 - Dec 3rd, 2009 at 4:42pm

<<Seraflush (Sorry, B2 and OOBD started this and like B2, I couldn't resist - you  can call me DorkM), what if i told you that the focus levels, as described were a belief system unto itself, and not real discreet stages?  What if I said, as I did in a recent thread that Focus 27, the most popular idea of heaven where all is possible with thought ( the summerland described in other NDEs) is really just an initial way station for people not yet ready to leave their earthly ways (and so, in itself a hollow heaven)?

These questions come up in exploring.  And rather than quote Bruce's or Monroe's books, or TMI, we should be writing down our own experiences and comparing notes.>>

Doc: We’ve been over this territory many, many times… the focus levels are arbitrary demarcation points established by reverse engineering to the satisfaction of primarily Robert Monroe… if you paid attention when you read his books, Monroe admits to not being a great researcher… he admits that he was not an exhaustive back checker of  the rough evidence he collected… he decided that it was enough to get enough confirmation that satisfied “him” personally that what he was calling a “known” was valid… it is up to YOU… to decide if you can put his info in YOUR box of knowns… otherwise yes to you… it is just a belief like all other beliefs…

(by the way am I supposed to be insulted by the nickname “seraflush”???)

S.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #44 - Dec 3rd, 2009 at 4:59pm

Nonphysical Guy,
I'm glad you are taking up for Albert, but no one is beating him up here. We all have sources we have studied for many years and we all have our techniques for advancement. Fearmongering is not advancement in my opinion. You are welcome to follow his lead and good luck to you. Some of us have very strange ideas about what we think it's all about. I don't want anyone telling me what to read and what to fear reading and I think I speak for most on this highly open minded board. I hope you stick around.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.