Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Re:The Hole in my Heart! (Read 21498 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re:The Hole in my Heart!
Dec 1st, 2009 at 12:29pm

The Hole in my Heart

12/1/09 Morning Session:

I experienced the hole in my heart. I think this is a precursor to the “Now” experience that Eckhart Tolle describes in his awakening. I can’t wait for that eventuality.

I think I was on the edge of the “Vortex”… I believe the next step will be a powerful sucking sensation into the “Now”… I am preparing for it.

But, I am posting this because it is a cautionary note. OBD and others want everyone to accelerate and leap over all the basic’s which built foundation for the big experiences that are to come… if I wasn’t ready for the hole in my heart phenomena I probably would have freaked out… went to a conventional doctor and they would have did open heart surgery on me… this is the danger of going to far too fast… you have no idea how to react or what is going on..

My heart chakra began buzzing when I did Robert Bruce’s PAPI online course… I knew what this was because under his personal guidance I was being groomed and given the theory and practice which gave me a good idea of what to expect and not to do anything dumb.

So I am looking forward to experiencing the “Now” soon… and I wishing the same experience for you all as you go forward on your path of unfoldment as we used to say in the world of “chela’s and yogi aspirants” slow and easy gets the prize.

Seraphis1  CoolSun God of the Temple of Isis Cool

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Re: Re:The Hole in my Heart!
Reply #1 - Dec 1st, 2009 at 12:33pm

I can attest that fast gets you in the mental hospital if you are not careful. When you are ready the right things are available to you. If not be careful.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #2 - Dec 1st, 2009 at 12:57pm

I most certainly do not want anyone to leap over the basics.  I have never stated or implied this. 

I'm curious as to what exactly the "hole in your heart" means, and the "Vortex."  Never came across these terms...

Do you mean you experienced the activation of your heart chakra?  Is this what "hole in your heart" means?

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - Dec 1st, 2009 at 1:52pm

I wouldn't make the mistake of determining what I'm going to experience according to what Eckart Tolle says. Find out for yourself, don't limit yourself to his claims.

I've found over and over again that people who claim to be enlightened aren't what they claim to be.

It's also important to be careful about energetic techniques recommended by so-called experts.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #4 - Dec 1st, 2009 at 2:17pm

Here's what Frank Kepple had to say about Robert Bruce. It is important to note that Robert Bruce claims that while he was in the waking state his room suddenly filled with white light and Sai Baba materialized to him. I don't see how a child molesting self-proclaimed incarnation of God could materialize in somebody's room. Therefore, I believe Robert Bruce made up the story. I don't want somebody who makes up stories telling me how to work on my heart chakra or any other part of my energetic system.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_members_introductions/from_the_dept...

It is important to note that eventually Robert Bruce had to conceed that Sai Baba did molest children, and because he painted himself in a corner by claiming that Sai Baba materialized to him, he ended up defending Sai Baba's actions in several ways.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #5 - Dec 1st, 2009 at 2:38pm

Our sins are not the totality of our being.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #6 - Dec 1st, 2009 at 3:24pm

If a person claims to be enlightened or makes up stories to validate his or her self, they basically make it so some people will believe they are a highly valid source of information, even when they aren't.

When a person is intentionally dishonest, it does say something about his or her character.

It is sad that new age people state that they don't want to be misled by a church, then they allow themselves to be misled by the false gurus and channelers of the World.

Beau wrote on Dec 1st, 2009 at 2:38pm:
Our sins are not the totality of our being.

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #7 - Dec 1st, 2009 at 3:57pm

Albert,

"Judge not, less ye be judged." "If there is a man without sin among you, let he be the one to cast the first stone."

I know not of Sai Baba, but I know that human beings are complex creatures.  Might he have, at certain points in his life reached an enlightened consciousness regarding the universe?  Could he rise to a loving level, but then, due to perverse sexual thoughts which he did not banish, fall to an awful level as well?  Not everyone takes the same spiritual path.  Perhaps, prior to his alleged molestations, he had a period of life where he acted and thought lovingly?  Perhaps not. 

I'm just not sure what the big deal is.  My take is that we should never get all our information from one source only - as this site tells, we should be exploring on our own. 

Matthew

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #8 - Dec 1st, 2009 at 4:11pm

There are many who are mislead by falsehoods. Not just the new agers. It is part of the learning process and it is their path to find. Sometimes the people screaming "Falsehood" the loudest are the ones to fear most....well, not fear but you get my meaning.

And by the way "That sin in man is Hollywood" --REM

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Dec 1st, 2009 at 4:39pm

I'm also interested in this 'hole in your heart' that you are talking about. A family member had a TIA (transient ischemic attack) years ago, and found out he had an actual hole in his heart, which was repaired through much less invasive means than what you describe in your post. So, yes, that takes hold of my imagination and leaves me wondering what exactly this is.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #10 - Dec 1st, 2009 at 4:45pm

I think the hole in the Heart is a physical manifestation of a metaphorical lacking within the soul. It can be repaired by going on a quest for enlightenment. That's what I think.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #11 - Dec 1st, 2009 at 5:00pm

recoverer wrote on Dec 1st, 2009 at 2:17pm:
Here's what Frank Kepple had to say about Robert Bruce. It is important to note that Robert Bruce claims that while he was in the waking state his room suddenly filled with white light and Sai Baba materialized to him. I don't see how a child molesting self-proclaimed incarnation of God could materialize in somebody's room. Therefore, I believe Robert Bruce made up the story. I don't want somebody who makes up stories telling me how to work on my heart chakra or any other part of my energetic system.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_members_introductions/from_the_dept...

It is important to note that eventually Robert Bruce had to conceed that Sai Baba did molest children, and because he painted himself in a corner by claiming that Sai Baba materialized to him, he ended up defending Sai Baba's actions in several ways.

Recoverer; Thanks for sharing...hear you quite well.
PUL, R.

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Dec 1st, 2009 at 5:01pm

DocM wrote on Dec 1st, 2009 at 3:57pm:
...but I know that human beings are complex creatures.  Might he have, at certain points in his life reached an enlightened consciousness regarding the universe?  Could he rise to a loving level, but then, due to perverse sexual thoughts which he did not banish, fall to an awful level as well?  Not everyone takes the same spiritual path. ...
Matthew

I really like what you said here.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #13 - Dec 1st, 2009 at 5:33pm

I didn't write what I wrote because I want to spread fear and judge people.

It is just that there are people who mislead others down a false path.  Our energetic systems aren't something to play around with. Many people have had psychological and physical problems, including ending up in mental hospitals and committing suicide, because their kundalini got awakened in a not suitable manner as they followed kundalini gurus who couldn't help them out when they ran into problems.

If a person takes care of his (or her) psychological issues and seeks assistance from his higher self (spirit guides) he will probably have much more success with his energetic system than if he dabbles around with an energetic technique that is taught by some supposed master.

I speak from experience, my kundalini unfoldment was quite a thing. Fortunately, I had divine assistance.

You're welcome Romain.

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Dec 1st, 2009 at 5:40pm

I, personally, believe you when you say that you don't write what you write to spread fear and judge people.

I think that on this board we spend a lot of time talking about the pros and cons of different guides and teachers. And, you make some valid points along the way. But, I question the idea that only HS (spirit guides) are capable of assisting others on their spiritual journeys.

Certain activities are crimes and should be investigated and taken care of in appropriate ways. However, I still feel that this does not necessarily invalidate all of the teachings.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.