Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
My explorations sort of.. (Read 2884 times)
catsquotl

ALK Member

My explorations sort of..
Nov 27th, 2009 at 7:25am

This morning fot the first time I sat down with m yintent set on doing a retrieval..
After my preperations I sat and waited…..
A stairs appeared and someone in white clothes and a bold head came down.
He told me we were not going to retrieve anyone today, but that he’d like to show me something….

I followed him up the steps. At the top of the stairs there was a huge orange gate.
When the double doors slid open behind it there was a starry sky.
We walked in huge stretched steps from star to star. At one sphere or star we sunk inside it.
From above I saw what looked like a head/person sitting in a boat or rollercoaster carriage..
He vehicle corckskrewed around a beam of energy to its destination.
We followed..

At the end the person stepped out.
I asked where we were and got the impression of an arrival station.. A man was sitting at a desk.  I was to stand aside and observe.
The person from the vehicle walked up to the desk and handed over a card.
After studying the card the man behind the desk pointed him to a room..
When he was inside the room I asked what he was doing. My bald guide told me he was reviewing life on earth…
After a little while the person sort of entered what he saw and merged to become something that looks like the stamp in a flower..(the little stem that gets pollinated)..

From this stem small beams of energy coiled to a space I feel was earth. Within these coils a larger beam of some sort. I was told these were communication duckts from the denser part of the stem being to the stem itself….

I then went to F27 to what I think is the building Bruce created. I made a crystal door to enter en rolled in….I found myself in a hall of some sorts and headed for the crystal.. There a large group of people were doing the whoooaaah thing and I joined in..

After a while the spokesperson or leader of this group told everyone that to some the next could sound familiar if so we should return he the sended out the idea of meditating on the color green…So I left and did that for a while…..

In retrospect I have these idea’s….
The stamp with its communication duct’s have the same structure as the carriage along the energybeam…So that is how I persieve communication with my or a higher self/ I there/ soul…
Other I asked somewhere if we were in the 4th dimension and was told No..

The green is a meditation I was advised to do a couple of weeks ago by My/a guide called Andreas So yes that was familiar…

With Love,
Eelco

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: My explorations sort of..
Reply #1 - Nov 27th, 2009 at 9:32am

What a wonderful visit you had!
Congratulations!

You stayed in contact with them without clicking out while you got to see several places and meet several other souls! Wow!

Much continuing success to you, Eelco!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Nov 27th, 2009 at 9:34am

catsquotl wrote on Nov 27th, 2009 at 7:25am:
This morning fot the first time I sat down with m yintent set on doing a retrieval..
After my preperations I sat and waited…..
A stairs appeared and someone in white clothes and a bold head came down.
He told me we were not going to retrieve anyone today, but that he’d like to show me something….

I followed him up the steps. At the top of the stairs there was a huge orange gate.
When the double doors slid open behind it there was a starry sky.
We walked in huge stretched steps from star to star. At one sphere or star we sunk inside it.
From above I saw what looked like a head/person sitting in a boat or rollercoaster carriage..
He vehicle corckskrewed around a beam of energy to its destination.
We followed..

At the end the person stepped out.
I asked where we were and got the impression of an arrival station.. A man was sitting at a desk.  I was to stand aside and observe.
The person from the vehicle walked up to the desk and handed over a card.
After studying the card the man behind the desk pointed him to a room..
When he was inside the room I asked what he was doing. My bald guide told me he was reviewing life on earth…
After a little while the person sort of entered what he saw and merged to become something that looks like the stamp in a flower..(the little stem that gets pollinated)..

From this stem small beams of energy coiled to a space I feel was earth. Within these coils a larger beam of some sort. I was told these were communication duckts from the denser part of the stem being to the stem itself….

I then went to F27 to what I think is the building Bruce created. I made a crystal door to enter en rolled in….I found myself in a hall of some sorts and headed for the crystal.. There a large group of people were doing the whoooaaah thing and I joined in..

After a while the spokesperson or leader of this group told everyone that to some the next could sound familiar if so we should return he the sended out the idea of meditating on the color green…So I left and did that for a while…..

In retrospect I have these idea’s….
The stamp with its communication duct’s have the same structure as the carriage along the energybeam…So that is how I persieve communication with my or a higher self/ I there/ soul…
Other I asked somewhere if we were in the 4th dimension and was told No..

The green is a meditation I was advised to do a couple of weeks ago by My/a guide called Andreas So yes that was familiar…

With Love,
Eelco

Hi Eelco: Great experience!  Smiley

Seraphis1

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #3 - Nov 27th, 2009 at 10:33am

Mahvelous! you did great!

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

catsquotl

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Nov 27th, 2009 at 10:45am

Ahem <blush> Thank you all,

I wish i felt the same...
Somehow this all does not have the katharsis like experience i hoped for in meeting other souls..
I sat on the couch..Was very aware of myself and my surroundings.. Had very much the fake it till i make it idea...
And although i do believe/trust this to be a genuine experience..I cant seem to overcome the ordinairyness feel i have.. Almost to easy...

Maybe i'l have to go find someone for some partnered exercises..

I hope i don't sound too ungrateful because i am not...
I guess i have to adjust my expectations about experiences like this..

With love,
Eelco

IP Logged

catsquotl

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Nov 30th, 2009 at 4:50am

Thinking about my previous experience i was thinking that maybe we can compare life to a flowerhead...

The middle would be the i/there the stamp the comlink and the peddles are individual humans..
hmmmmm

with Love
Eelco

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Nov 30th, 2009 at 8:43am

It's okay to feel ordinary. It's also okay to be very aware of your surroundings. For me, it is a process, and much of it feels like I am  'doing what I do' to 'get' there. But, the window of 'time' in which 'something' happens can be more real than it seems. It sure sounds like you were way 'out there' or 'in there' -- whatever the case may be. Maybe, just have a few more experiences, compare notes. This was an interesting journey, and I'm not sure how to comment on it. It would be nice to hear more.

catsquotl wrote on Nov 27th, 2009 at 10:45am:
Ahem <blush> Thank you all,

I wish i felt the same...
Somehow this all does not have the katharsis like experience i hoped for in meeting other souls..
I sat on the couch..Was very aware of myself and my surroundings.. Had very much the fake it till i make it idea...
And although i do believe/trust this to be a genuine experience..I cant seem to overcome the ordinairyness feel i have.. Almost to easy...

Maybe i'l have to go find someone for some partnered exercises..

I hope i don't sound too ungrateful because i am not...
I guess i have to adjust my expectations about experiences like this..

With love,
Eelco

IP Logged

catsquotl

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Nov 30th, 2009 at 1:44pm

Thank you..

I am telling myself its ok and i have to get used to the feel of focussed travel like this..I will keep posting some of my experiences as i go..
I tried to go to a beach a friend of mine said she creted once and where she spend some time while meditating. I went there and met her there.. But she has no recollection of it..
I did try to create a large crystal and a huge green candle next to each other and big so they wouldn't be missed when passing by..
When i told her i had left something for her she looked and saw a Bowl and spoon......
If we stretch it big time we could conclude there is energetic  nourishment in both objects.. Grin

With Love,
Eelco

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #8 - Nov 30th, 2009 at 1:52pm

catsquotl wrote on Nov 30th, 2009 at 4:50am:
Thinking about my previous experience i was thinking that maybe we can compare life to a flowerhead...

The middle would be the i/there the stamp the comlink and the peddles are individual humans..
hmmmmm

with Love
Eelco

Eelco;
Welcome and thank you for sharing this wonderful journey you  had.
Yes; Flowerhead make sense, could be you...the stem (energie going up) connected to the earth, the Flowerhead (your soul expanding/flowerring/welcoming the energies.
Well done and keeip posting your experiences love reading those.
PUL, R.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.