Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Channeled last night and I thought about it (Read 1665 times)
Beau

Greenville SC
Channeled last night and I thought about it
Nov 25th, 2009 at 7:17am

The animalistic nature of spirituality. How we strive for the other half of our being.

You think I'm not in control, but I AM is.

I let you have the burning Bush but now you have the person I want in charge. You will need him in 2012 not so much because it has to be such big deal, but because so many of you think it will be. If you don't trust him that's your problem. He trusts me and that is all you need to know.

Just ask yourself how this man could possibly be President? I'm making a point. The comfort he gives people is real and if you are in the business of comforting yourself you will not see him for who he really is. Not the Messiah, but it's not his choice or mine. Let him do his job.

I am not a man, I am a (southern accent now) Mayan. I am neither male or female as I am not both, I am neither because they don't exist in my pure reality. I am an Actor and so are you. Play your part but I will not fear you today for I know you at the end of this day and we will have a pint at the local pub in my hometown someday soon.

I'm not crazy, I'm CRAVEY. I crave to experience you. It takes LOVE over Gold and mind over matter (Mark Knopfler) M' Ark Know Flair.

If Jesus came back would he believe the myth? Is it a myth-- Who Knows. KNOWS!

I have earned my love IMHO.

I let my Fodder handle the details. but I can always change my mind

I set it up to make me closer to you but you were always with me all along.

007 = 87

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

I Am Dude

Re: Channeled last night and I thought about it
Reply #1 - Nov 25th, 2009 at 10:03am

Am I wrong when I say that you really didn't channel this and the title is to mislead us into reading this redonkulous post? 

I liked it by the way. lol.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #2 - Nov 25th, 2009 at 10:14am

Dude you are half right. I sat down to write a song and I automatically wrote this instead.

I think it's just an affirmation that fear is losing and the great I AM, god whatever US is in charge of things and not to worry...unless you are acting out of fear.

Where's that email? I wanna work on some stuff with you, buddy.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #3 - Nov 25th, 2009 at 10:23am

I got you mayn.  Expect an email today.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #4 - Nov 25th, 2009 at 10:36am

A E I O U, brother  Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.