Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: The Grey Cripple! (Read 3797 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: The Grey Cripple!
Nov 24th, 2009 at 9:21pm

The Grey Cripple

11/24/09 – Morning session:

I encountered The Grey Cripple, he looked roughly like this (except he is all grey no dressed in black):

https://www.opendrive.com/account.php?file_id=5799983_AHdpC&fid=4295511911&fopen...

he resides in my “Throat Chakra” and has given me problems since he entered my environment in 1960. I remember this incident very clearly. I was laying on my bunk in Berlin (I was a US Army military policeman) Germany. Something came in the window and entered my throat. Since that time I have always got colds and sore throats when sleeping in rooms with the windows open. I can’t ride in convertibles without a scarf or walk about without a scarf in windy or chilly weather. I always must keep my throat well protected from the elements. I never knew until this morning in the year 2009 that an entity was responsible for that problem.

I decided to treat it as a retrieval and use a technique given to me my a TMI trainer. Well, this was suppose to be done in deep session… so I had to memorize the steps and practice them… well, while practicing I think the entity is gone… something changed in the way my throat feels… it is always kind feeling like I should gargle… but, as I was practicing something changed… my throat feels different… not sure how to proceed… better not to do the session… and  just see what developes as I go forward. Huh

Seraphis1

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #1 - Nov 25th, 2009 at 7:56am

I let my son try the beginning of the Gateway Wave 1 and he got out and walked down the hotel hallway. He even said maybe dad when you die I can come and see you in Focus 27 and I of course responded "you can come and visit me anytime before that son". He only listened to the first cut about tuning...man. I bring this up because he has said all his life that he has seen greys outside his window. I won't blow that anymore.

That is a very interesting retrieval Seph.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #2 - Nov 25th, 2009 at 4:26pm

Hi

Congrats, Seraphis!

Seraphis brings up an interesting conundrum--how much is one's conscious self affected when one does a retrieval or healing of an entity consideedr to be an 'other' ?  I've read discussions that go many different ways on this.

Some think that retrievals are mainly done for others in one's Disk family or even are limited to aspects of the conscious Self that we identify with daily. Others seem to be able to retrieve anyone anywhere.   What have you noticed?

No matter where we expand to  or consider our range of effect, we are creating less suffering, and that works for me !

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Nov 25th, 2009 at 8:10pm

betson wrote on Nov 25th, 2009 at 4:26pm:
Hi

Congrats, Seraphis!

Seraphis brings up an interesting conundrum--how much is one's conscious self affected when one does a retrieval or healing of an entity consideedr to be an 'other' ?  I've read discussions that go many different ways on this.

Some think that retrievals are mainly done for others in one's Disk family or even are limited to aspects of the conscious Self that we identify with daily. Others seem to be able to retrieve anyone anywhere.   What have you noticed?

No matter where we expand to  or consider our range of effect, we are creating less suffering, and that works for me !

Bets

Hi Bets: Since I don't have the Monroe trilogy anymore... I have to do this from memory, but, Monroe first did a retrieval of his own phantom... the spear in the back incident that cured a persistent back pain... then, as I recall he began to branch out encountering beings stuck in some astral level and he simply took their hand and ascended and as he ascended they disappeared... at first there seemed to be a rather random aspect to the whole thing... when he discovered the Oversoul Disk and his relationship to it, there seems to be a change in his personal goals for retrieval...i.e... escape velocity... but, the overall goal of retrieval seems to be doing good for some "stuck soul" irrespective of their relationship to us as individuals. That is my take..  Cool

Seraphis1

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Nov 25th, 2009 at 8:21pm

Seraphis1 said:
"the overall goal of retrieval seems to be doing good for some "stuck soul" irrespective of their relationship to us as individuals. That is my take.. "
------------

Yes, that is also my take, sounds right. Not always easy to do. But maybe it can be, as you say, like taking another by the hand, letting go when the time is right, and can happen naturally.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #5 - Nov 25th, 2009 at 11:16pm

Hi,

Yes, I agree, Seraphis and b2.  So Seraphis,  are you saying that your recent experience with the 'grey cripple' was more of a self-healing than a self-retrieval? 
Or that maybe the difference between healing and retrieval isn't very much?

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #6 - Nov 26th, 2009 at 1:43am

betson wrote on Nov 25th, 2009 at 11:16pm:
Hi,

Yes, I agree, Seraphis and b2.  So Seraphis,  are you saying that your recent experience with the 'grey cripple' was more of a self-healing than a self-retrieval? 
Or that maybe the difference between healing and retrieval isn't very much?

Bets

Hi Bets, b2: Thanks for your feedback. I think it only fair to explain the situation so you get a clearer idea of what this is all about... when I did PAPI I uncovered part of an area of my past life... I was the son of a German Teutonic Knight... a Baron... we were allied to the Knights Templar... and were members of the early Illuminati... I was established in England thru the Saxe-Coburg family line... our goal was revenge against the descendants of King Philip of France who massacred our brother Templar Knights... I was a money man who provided financial support for the French Revolution... we succeeded but at a terrible price in lives and horror... this entity is a revenge symbol of how crippling a revenge goal is... a reminder to me as a karmic reaction... my throat is affected because of the deadly massacre of the French Nobility through the chopping off of their heads by guillotine. I ask all those who read this to forgive me for being a participant in those crimes... Atonement is asking for forgiveness... I am asking the universe for forgiveness. Cry

Seraphsi1 (aka ex... Baronet)

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Nov 26th, 2009 at 4:35am

In my universe this previous lifetime is not your actual responsibility, and you are always forgiven. You seem to understand this experience very well. If forgiveness is necessary for you to be free, I forgive you. I have, supposedly, a painter of palaces in my background. Chevalier is the name. I am an actual descendant. There is another person here on this board who has written that she might have lived in that time, in a previous life. I had a dream once in which I betrayed some people during wartime. Maybe WW2. When I awoke from the dream it felt very real, and I was ashamed. It took a while to process it. I believe the universe understood you then, and understands you now.

Pardon me Bets, and anyone else with their own opinion to offer. Stepping aside now.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #8 - Nov 26th, 2009 at 9:21pm

Greetings,

No pardon needed, b2.  Smiley  I was just trying to get a dialogue started.

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #9 - Nov 26th, 2009 at 9:55pm

I'm beginning to think that retrievals are very healing for both parties, but not in a karmic way. For the retriever it seems to offer some proof needed to continue the exploration and then the healing for the retrieved would be obvious I guess. I mean I guess it is. I have wondered what if these people were there for a reason and that interfering was in some way holding them back in the ultimate scheme of things. Not sure.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #10 - Nov 26th, 2009 at 10:43pm

Hi Beau,

I agree that the process is healing for all concerned.

I used to be concerned about interfering, but the feeling of PUL the retriever gets from the Helpers seems to indicate otherwise.  Why would we not get blockages instead of loving help if we were interfering?
Another positive sign is that sometimes after a retrieval, a Helper will take the retriever to a lovely part of The Park for a brief visit, a gracious thank-you, I've assumed.

Also I have been refused permission to do some retrievals I requested because they were not ready or available. Perhaps they were ones who could not accept that their time at that lower level was done. (Opinions seem to differ on whether they are put there by Others or by their own needs.)

No need to worry!
Bets  Smiley

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #11 - Nov 27th, 2009 at 11:31am

Good point Bets! It is an exercise, no pun intended...maybe

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.