Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Crazy Alien Dream (Read 2275 times)
Ralph Buskey

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Brick Township, NJ
Crazy Alien Dream
Nov 24th, 2009 at 2:11pm

Here is another crazy dream that I had last night.

Ralph Buskey
Dream Journal entry 2
November 24, 2009

I was walking back home one night with a slight case of amnesia. I woke up the next morning and wondered why I didn’t use my car instead of walking. I had my car keys in my pocket. I always wear a belly bag to keep my things in and was trying to find it but couldn’t. I was worried because it contained my wallet and house key. There were other people in the house and I asked them if they knew wear it was. They didn’t either. There were around a half dozen of these people and something was different about them. I sensed that they were space aliens but human looking. They had various gadgets that I knew weren’t from Earth. I told them my suspicion and they said that I was correct. They asked me various questions about things they didn’t understand, like how a phonograph player worked and a coffee maker, etc. I showed them, then they let me look at one of they’re devices. It had a small see through window on top that when I held it up, it would show a number in front of whoever I pointed it at. The numbers varied from several hundred to over a thousand. For some reason, a cow was there so when I looked at the cow, it had a number of 11.6. Then I saw a dog and it had a number of 16.3. Next I saw a cat and it had a number of 18.5. I asked what the number means, but can’t remember if they told me or not. Later on a female came up to me and wanted to inject some long needles into my back, I refused but she snuck up behind me and did it anyway. She stuck it at the base of my neck behind me and I could feel the pain of the insertion. I didn’t move so I wouldn’t cause any damage. After several needles she stopped and I didn’t feel any different then before she did that to me. They said it was to help me. A lot more happened in the dream but I can only remember fragments so I won’t mention them.

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

O

ALK Member

Re: Crazy Alien Dream
Reply #1 - Nov 25th, 2009 at 10:18am

Hello, Ralph.

If we would assume that this was more like an astral adventure than a merely symbolic dream, then still everything would get represented to you through symbols that make sense to you.

So, let's say you meet beings out of body that seem for some reason alien to you, you would identify them possibly as aliens. They looking human to you might have been your interpretation, and they might have agreed that indeed the way they look to you is not what they look like. Also, a discarnate in a sense "is not from Earth". Just a little speculation... In general it could have been about aliens or just beings seeming alien to you for whatever reason.

Not having your belly bag with your wallet and house key - wallet could be identity (usually containing a form of ID), and the house key a connection to home. You might have felt unsure about both in that situation.

The number could have been anything - level of vibration, some degree of consciousness, etc. We usually assign numbers instinctively if given a scale - like in hypnosis, where a subject can instinctively scale the immersion along a given scale when asked. The device might have had a similar effect. Just the experience of a certain energy, represented as a device.

The needle insertion could have been some kind of energy work. Insertions and removals are commonly reported together with aliens, being part of that "folklore", but if the experience was astral, it could be just showing the kind of exchange. The spine is energetically very important. The entity might just have adjusted your energy.

Of course this is only speculation, and one of the possible interpretations.

Be well

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #2 - Nov 27th, 2009 at 1:02pm

Greetings O.

I like your dream interpretation capabilities. The dreams seem crazy to me but you find a way to make sense out of them. There were many times that I've had dreams with aliens in them. When I was younger, it was either them giving me lessons, or just flying craft that everyone in the dream saw including me.

Sometimes I see aliens as the traditional grey with big eyes, and sometimes ten foot tall beings. Sometimes they are friendly, and sometimes not. All of my alien experiences come in dreams, but I've never been physically abducted in this world. I can sometimes have telepathic communication in meditations. I'm hoping for a physical meeting someday to satisfy my curiosity.

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

O

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Dec 4th, 2009 at 9:04am

Hey, Ralph.

As you said, all encounters were non-physical, with beings "alien" to you. Of course we have now plenty of cultural stereotypes to represent such "alienness" nowadays, including the greys. On the other hand, perhaps they are what they seem. How could I know? Smiley

Who knows what kind of consciousnesses exist out there or where even you or I came from "originally"? There are many people who believe that beings from other reality systems incarnate here, and maybe you remind yourself of a past life.

The interesting thing is that these dreams remind you of something - yes, there is something more than your everyday reality. Like the flying craft. I remember one dream where I saw an UFO and it was so real, it reacted to me, I danced in the streets out of the sheer joy of having seen such an extraordinary thing! (what a disappointment to wake up and realise that it was a dream - but remembering it is wonderful nevertheless)

The fact that sometimes they teach you something and that you communicate with telepathy with these beings that these are indeed non-physical beings. There is so much to learn from "the other side", and maybe this is your reminder to always remember and maybe explore that.

I know I have certain kinds of dreams where I know they are important, too. And this may be your way to represent something vital to yourself.

Be well

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.