Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A failed attempt to gather evidence (Read 2660 times)
CharleyTuna

ALK Member

Connecticut
A failed attempt to gather evidence
Nov 23rd, 2009 at 1:51pm

11/06/09 0715 My mind woke up and I heard myself snoring . I sat up in bed and checked the time on the clock then moved up and off to the right. Looking back I saw my physical body lying in bed and felt the lightness and freedom I feel when I'm out. Thought about flying and instantly found myself at treetop level looking down on a river. The river was moving slowly, the dark water had little swirls from the current here and there.I looked around at this environment and it was early morning, fall, the trees didn't have many leaves left on them. I went up to the top of one of the trees and reached out and felt a twig ( reached out with what ?) I was amazed at how real it felt. Could feel the skin of the twig and every last bump on it. I decided to continue down the river, went around a few bends and noticed a man made osprey stand. I went over to investigate but to my disappointment there were no birds in it, just some feathers. This place is not that interesting and then I thought I better try and find someone and gather some info on this trip to make it worth while. Instantly I was inside of a very large ship. I was up on the ceiling of a large room looking down, maybe a hanger deck. Workers were busy dismantling the ship for its been decommissioned and all the valuable parts have to be removed . Sparks were flying from a guy using a torch to cut some metal while others were walking by carrying tools, and parts and stuff. As I looked around at all the busy workers I noticed a man clearer than the rest sitting on a chair in the middle of them all. Everyone was walking by him like he didn't even exist. He was a heavy set man, black, in his late 50's with some graying in his hair. He was wearing dirty denim coveralls and staring like a zombie at nothing. Hmmmmm, appears as though this guy died of a heart attack on the job and is now confused, angry, and stubborn. I swooped down in a grace full way and sat on some wooden pallets directly in front of where he was looking. I have to add that I impressed myself with this maneuver as I touched down perfectly where I wanted. I got about 2 feet from his face and said , " Hey, whats your name ?" and he goes " I don't know" I never ran into anyone that didn't even at least know who they where. So I ask, " Well how did you get here ?" He just started mumbling under his breath then stood up and walked away. Ok, I will leave him alone so I got up and tried to create a door or way out of this place with my mind but couldn't do that. Lucid dreams you can think of what you want and it happens. You cant do that when your this close to a physical environment so I went through the metal wall, through a few more rooms and then went up a stairwell. Top of the stairs there was another guy working but I wasn't interested in him so I eventually got bored with the place and came right back. I felt myself back in my body and moved my right hand to make sure I was back before waking up and opening my eyes.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: A failed attempt to gather evidence
Reply #1 - Nov 24th, 2009 at 9:22am

Charlie!

That is so great!
I thought your skepticism would be a barrier but you had the experience!  Congratulations!

Evidence for others is elusive.  It may come sooner or later.

You could google 'decommissioned ships'  to find one that perhaps has meaning for you--by its name, history, fate, etc. I had no idea there were so many !  The name could relate to you personally if the ship is your Interpretor's symbol of something else.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #2 - Nov 24th, 2009 at 12:39pm

Charlie,

Next time you might consider asking for assistance.  Can't tell you how many times I got to the point of making contact like you did and then I didn't know what to do next to gather information, or retrieve or whatever my intent was.  Once I realized that I could ask for assistance I discovered it often improved the situation.

The technique I use is to 'ask for a Helper to come.'  It's kind of a metaphor for assistance and you could think of it as asking for a 'Guide,' 'Angel,' or whatever metaphor you are comfortable with.

Bruce

IP Logged

CharleyTuna

ALK Member

Connecticut
Reply #3 - Nov 24th, 2009 at 1:52pm

11/23/ 0923 I decided to sleep in today since its the holiday week off. I forced myself out and felt lots of pressure and everything turned white. I was somewhere in the mountains and saw a man so I approached him and started off with my usual interrogations. He seemed to not understand anything I was asking. Then a very large man, white, wearing a winter type hat and dressed for warmth told me to follow him if I wanted more information so I did. I followed him up a hillside on a very worn out path that was spotted with GP type tents and some vehicles. There were American flags planted in the ground so I asked him where I was. He said , " Russia"
" I said if this is Russia why are there American flags here ?"
He said, " This is an American base in Russia "
This was odd so I asked," Whats the name of this place ?"
He laughed really loud and said, " It begins with an A and its ending sounds like MA, all the rest in between is too hard to hard to say " and he laughed again.
Hmmmm, Im getting no where at this place, " Thanks for the info" and I left
I came back and heard a car driving by but decided not to get up and to try again so I did another force out. I found myself standing on a street surrounded by houses and looking up in the sky. There was a plane in trouble. The aircraft was an Otter,or similar type, white and red, and it was full and the pilot was showing off its abilities but he pushed it too far. The right wing snapped off and it immediately went into a knife edge. The pilot managed to keep it from diving straight into the ground but at around 300 ft  the left wing broke off and the entire aircraft started to disintegrate. The mass of what was left came crashing down. The loud sound drew all the neighbors out of their houses and they all came running to see what was going on. A couple of small pieces of wreckage and snow fell at my feet. I picked up a piece of blackened burnt material and inspected it. Another man came running up to me with something in the palm of his hand and asked me , " What the hell is this ?"
It was a piece of what looked like chicken breast, " I told him that it was a piece of a body"
He dropped it and ran to some snow to wipe off his hand.
I then felt myself getting pulled away but managed to stay. As I came back there was a young boy playing in the snow in his driveway with his wagon. He was young maybe 6. I talked to him and have been unable to remember what was said. He said his dad is home and I felt myself getting pulled back again. No way ! this is strike 2 ! I'm going back !
Trip number 3 to the crash area I found the young boys father. We had lots of small talk and I finally got down to business. I asked him what his name was and he said his name is David. I asked him his last name and it sounded like, Deorlowitz. I spelled it out in the snow with my finger ( where did a finger come from ) but he got frustrated and scratched it all out and said No, no that's not how its spelled. He then went on to tell me that his son had told him he saw me but what his son described to him sounded too crazy. I asked him what his son reported seeing and he just laughed and said it was too crazy. I told him, " Your going to think this is crazy but what year is it ?
He had a smirk on his face and said ," its 1963"
I said, " 1963 ?"
he said " 1963"
During our convo I had noticed there was a language barrier between us, he had some sort of accent. So now I have some info but its really meaningless, I need concrete evidence of where I was and who these people are. Names are pretty hard, addresses dont make sense ( as of writing this I remember looking at the number on his house, and reading it off to him. He quickly corrected me and I told myself not to forget, but I have because I didn't think it was important) I asked him for a SSN# and he wasn't sure what i was asking but understood I wanted some sort of id. He took me to the side of his house and unlocked a small shed and I followed him inside. As we went inside there was a mirror on the wall and said, " Look at yourself in this and this is what my son said he saw"
I looked in the mirror and saw a form, it immediatley changed from different faces, to shapes, and colors, some looked familiar, some were just clouds, one last look and I see a light blue cloud. Well thats interesting I thought. I looked away and the man reached into a dresser drawer and pulled out a white, torn, faded card and gave it to me. It was too faded to make out so I told him to read off the numbers too me. I was getting excited and I told him to quickly just give me his last 4 SSN#s. I felt myself getting pulled away but managed to stay. Quickly, Quickly read them off, he read them off. The only number I brought back with me was the Number 1.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #4 - Nov 24th, 2009 at 2:09pm

I'm so jealous. I just meet people and they are waiting for me to say something and then I click out.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #5 - Nov 24th, 2009 at 3:50pm

Hey Charlie, sounds like you have a good memory.

I believe it is worth mentioning that not all OBEs serve the purpose of providing a retrievel opportunity.

I've found that most of my OBEs provide me with information I need for spiritual growth and knowledge, often with symbolic events taking place.

IP Logged

CharleyTuna

ALK Member

Connecticut
Reply #6 - Nov 24th, 2009 at 7:23pm

Recoverer when I come back and wake up, before I do anything else I talk into my cell phone that can record in 2 minute increments. I try to say everything, weather, type of year, who I met, what was said, etc. Every last detail I can remember or know I was told but still not remember I try to record. I used to keep a digital voice recorder just for things like this but for some reason the batteries were always dead in it, no matter how often I replaced them.
Bruce thanks for the tip. Next trip out before I do anything, I'm going to ask for a guide and then wait and see what happens

IP Logged

goobygirl

USA
Reply #7 - Nov 25th, 2009 at 4:02am

Hey, if you have an IPod you can get a mike for like $19 on Ebay (that's where I got mine, it's very good, can even record classroom lectures). I keep my IPod plugged in the wall next to the bed at all times, never out of juice.

Goobygirl

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #8 - Nov 25th, 2009 at 7:19am

Thank you Goobygirl Iam going to do the same.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.