Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Seemingly Off Topic Posts (Read 739 times)
Beau

Greenville SC
Seemingly Off Topic Posts
Nov 23rd, 2009 at 12:35am

My apologies to the one person who seems to feel that my posts about my code are off topic to the afterlife. I consider them anything but. However I am happy to have them moved to the off topic section if that is where they belong to in the opinions of this group. We all find our way differently. Mine is posted. Do with it what you will. I am not in a good mood today so take it all in what sense thou wilt. I am trying to show a bridge to the afterlife knowledge I have acquired through the use of codification of language. If that doesn't qualify I guess the Bible doesn't either since it's a code.

Good Luck y'all. and thank you for all the kind comments. I've worked something out myself and I do think Buddy Holly could be Jesus. I don't think it's off topic in the least, but I am not the powers that be here. So feel free to move it or destroy it. I am getting good feedback other places too--where it is actually off topic. I respect the people here and I was trying to share where my work would be seen and understood. Sorry to have offended, apparently.

I wrote this when I was in a bad mood. No cigarettes and a bad rehearsal at the theatre. I understand that I got carried away now and I thank the person who took the time to point it out to me. If anyone wants to discuss songs or codes you'll find me in the off topic area for these discussions. Love to you alll or should I say PUL or Agape. I love this board and I wouldn't take advantage with any intent other than over excitement. Thanks. Cheesy

Yours,
Beau
« Last Edit: Nov 23rd, 2009 at 7:41am by Beau »  

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Brick Township, NJ
Re: Seemingly Off Topic Posts
Reply #1 - Nov 23rd, 2009 at 2:09pm

Greetings Beau.

I never thought that TOE was off topic. Then again, I've made posts here that I thought were off topic, but didn't get moved anyway. Speaking of which your TOE is still sitting there, so I guess the powers that be didn't consider TOE off topic either.

I hope your mood improves, as you're normally a very optimistic person. I finally conquered the depression I had when I lost my computer programmer job and have been unemployed since February. I am now to remain the eternal optimist.

Your friend,
Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.