Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
2012 true or false (Read 5883 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

2012 true or false
Nov 15th, 2009 at 9:44pm

What will happen in 2012.its been on the history chanlel all this week.will the world be distroyed? George

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Re: 2012 true or false
Reply #1 - Nov 15th, 2009 at 10:12pm

Perhaps a new world will be born for those who want it.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Nov 16th, 2009 at 6:31am

for goodness sakes, the world is being destroyed right now...and i'm not lookin too good anymore either....

humdedum

i'd love to think it's all peace and light raining down on us but 2012 hoopla makes me think the work is almost over when i can see clearly that it is not

will all the lights go on and we all discover the truth? seems like the lights are on all over the place for anyone who wants to notice     stop following your own shadow, anyone?

kidding, i don't know what's in the future except that we're here now, are we having fun yet?

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #3 - Nov 16th, 2009 at 6:57am

My first bi polar experience was during the harmonic convergence. I was in NYC at the time. It  seemed very little changed but I think time stopped then and that OUI still live in the 1980s we are no older than then. this future is just an illusion and perhaps 2012 will wash it away. We weren't ready then for what was to come but now I think we are. Not distruction maybe except of old ways. We live and love forever like a wheel and it's turning. We are perpetual motion and we will see the stars. We have the perfect president to take in that age now. I truly believe this and if you don't you just aren't seeing it the way I do. I say Make it so and Engage. Smiley

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Nov 16th, 2009 at 9:08am

Now that's interesting. Time stopped in 1980? We weren't ready? Somehow that all makes perfect sense to me.

Yes, Obama. It would be nice if I could believe all the sweet words about human rights, freedom of expression and religion. It certainly sounds very good, and, yes, none of us is 'predestined' to be another's enemy. So, all very well and good.

Let me see an end to war. Let me see it first.

IP Logged

floriferous

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Nov 16th, 2009 at 12:18pm

as far as i was aware, the Mayans calendar ends in 2012 not because the world ends but because they said we will think of time in a different way therefore there will be no need for a calendar after 2012. But of course a lot of people fail to acknowledge this key element and just assume the world will end.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #6 - Nov 16th, 2009 at 1:23pm

It will be the end of the world for those who like by the Calendar, I guess

I think the earth will process on it's axis and shake things up a bit, but no biggie for those who are ready for it. It might happen over night.

But I should point out that the Modern Day Mayans think 2012 is strictly a western ideology. Then again most people don't believe in much these days...but I dare say that is going to change.
« Last Edit: Nov 16th, 2009 at 3:45pm by Beau »  

IP Logged

detheridge

Malvern, Worcs, U.K.
Reply #7 - Nov 17th, 2009 at 6:18am

According to Barbara Hand Clow (www.handclow2012.com) and Carl Johann Calleman (www.calleman.com) the Mayan Calendar actually ends in August 2011.
So it's later than you think? Sad

David.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #8 - Nov 17th, 2009 at 7:23am

2011 is the info I get too. It was my first experience with the calendar. Thank you for reminding me. I think it is sometime around Obama's birthday for what it's worth. I'm glad he's in there. I trust him implicitly.

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Nov 17th, 2009 at 1:00pm

hi i think myself that in december 21st 2012,everyone in the world will be more spiritually aware as when i went to the spiritualist church ,there was a medium there and he said spirit were saying that everyone will know that the spiritworld exists,there will be no doubt anymore and also that the world will not end and will never end as it is there for the learning so that we can evolve,so i dont beleive that there will be any catasthrophic disaster.

love and god bless love juditha

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #10 - Nov 17th, 2009 at 5:20pm

Glad to see you cheering up Juditha! Wink

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #11 - Nov 19th, 2009 at 7:26am

I saw 2012 today and while it was exciting it was very much a Hollywood take on the disaster/. I beleive we will have help from above whatever that means to you.

Danny Glover was an excellent president and I am sure his character was based on OBAMA. I know we have the right man in office to make 2011 or 2112 as some say a very high understanding of world peace. He can play the game but he knows why he is here as much as we do. Live long and prosper my sweet friends. We have a freindship without end and it can never sink. If it does I will find you and swim you to the nearest shore. I love you all.

IP Logged

CharleyTuna

ALK Member

Connecticut
Reply #12 - Nov 19th, 2009 at 11:52am

False. It will just be another day.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #13 - Nov 19th, 2009 at 4:20pm

Perhaps the validity of Barbara Hand Clow is worth questioning.

She is yet another so-called channeler who speaks of Lucifer. Such a being doesn't exist. The book of Isaiah speaks of a fallen king of Babylonia, a physical person. About a thousand years later Pope Damasuc commissioned a man named Jerome to do some translations,  and Jerome made a translational error and changed a fallen king into a fallen angel.

People who claim to channel higher level beings and speak of Lucifer really show their ignorance of what Biblical history shows. They also show how they make things up, because why else would they speak of a being who doesn't exist?

It is unfortunate that many people have no problem questioning religion, yet they have a hard time questioning channeled sources.

detheridge wrote on Nov 17th, 2009 at 6:18am:
According to Barbara Hand Clow (www.handclow2012.com) and Carl Johann Calleman (www.calleman.com) the Mayan Calendar actually ends in August 2011.
So it's later than you think? Sad

David.

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Nov 19th, 2009 at 4:34pm

hi recoverer i wonder why jesus talked of satan,he talked of this many times in the bible,with all love and respect to you, even jesus recognised that satan was about as he sent satan out of this man into a herd of swine and also commanded satan to leave this mad person,so why did jesus mention satan if he did not exist.

love and god bless  love juditha

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.