Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Re:Curiousity Revisited! (Read 7034 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re:Curiousity Revisited!
Nov 15th, 2009 at 12:43am

I have to admit I am very surprised at the downright hostility of this board to The Disk’s existence, purpose and Curiousity’s probes and their need to return home.

IP Logged

Pat E.

Northern California
Re: Re:Curiousity Revisited!
Reply #1 - Nov 15th, 2009 at 2:37am

Seraphis-

You've started half of the recent threads on this forum.  Maybe you need to relax a bit.  While I haven't been around the forum all that long, I know there are lots of folks with lots of different, valuable and interesting perspectives on topics that are put forth, as you will discover if you read some of the past postings.  You seem to want to control the table and force the discussions in the direction you want them to go, no matter what.  Lighten up, my friend!

And yes, I've read all of Monroe's and Moen's books.

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Nov 15th, 2009 at 2:45am

Approach failing, Seraphis1. These kinds of posts are a waste of my time so will not read them further.

Many people post here, and they are who they are. That's all that matters.

Blah, blah, I had a lot more to say, but I'm going to skip it. Such a thing as information overload.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Nov 15th, 2009 at 5:54am

Quote:
Approach failing, Seraphis1. These kinds of posts are a waste of my time so will not read them further.

Many people post here, and they are who they are. That's all that matters.

Blah, blah, I had a lot more to say, but I'm going to skip it. Such a thing as information overload.

Thanks for the heads-up. I'm done. If it is upsetting people. I was having fun tho...

Seraphis1

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #4 - Nov 15th, 2009 at 6:39am

Seraphis,

Only myself, Dude and perhaps one or two others mentioned that the disc theory is still in a theory stage.  I was the one who pondered whether or not it was a subcategorization by our minds which separated ourselves from merging more directly with God.

I take offense at your use of the word hostile.  I would ask that you go back and read the posts carefully.  You'll see I was impressed by Bruce's description of the disc and the experience but I raised by own issues for discussion.

Seraphis, you are following Bruce's personal example.  For you, I assume it is a "known."  I respect that, though I encourage you to seek your own individual answer too, as we all have an "interpreter" as Bruce puts it, and you may find your own spin or cosmology.

It is my way to question, investigate, bring in evidence that I know, and then put forward my own take on things.   You'll see that on my hemisync comments from yesterday.  You could casually say I was dismissive of hemisync if you didn't read carefully what was said.  In fact I praised the prior work on it, but was disappointed that the scientific studies stopped short.  (I actually use hemisync in meditation most every day).

So lighten up.  If you think everyone on this board will sing the same tune, you would be looking less for a discussion forum, and more for a church of some kind.

Matthew

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #5 - Nov 15th, 2009 at 9:48am

Hi

Seraphis, I don't see why you have to be 'done.'  It seems to me that people are just asking for a little more space between posts, alittle more time to rekindle their own curiosity perhaps.
-- And I liked your song!

It seems that an NDE (or full-bloomed unexpected OBE into higher realms) leaves a soul with alot of enthusiasm!  I'm pleased you found this place to share it with, yet I'm also looking forward to some catch-up time.

Somehow during Seraphis' posts, this site lost its other NDE poster.  It would have been interesting to hear them discuss their experiences. From my pov several comparisons do come to mind.

Bets  Smiley

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #6 - Nov 15th, 2009 at 10:04am

DocM wrote on Nov 15th, 2009 at 6:39am:
Seraphis,

Only myself, Dude and perhaps one or two others mentioned that the disc theory is still in a theory stage.  I was the one who pondered whether or not it was a subcategorization by our minds which separated ourselves from merging more directly with God.

I take offense at your use of the word hostile.  I would ask that you go back and read the posts carefully.  You'll see I was impressed by Bruce's description of the disc and the experience but I raised by own issues for discussion.

Seraphis, you are following Bruce's personal example.  For you, I assume it is a "known."  I respect that, though I encourage you to seek your own individual answer too, as we all have an "interpreter" as Bruce puts it, and you may find your own spin or cosmology.

It is my way to question, investigate, bring in evidence that I know, and then put forward my own take on things.   You'll see that on my hemisync comments from yesterday.  You could casually say I was dismissive of hemisync if you didn't read carefully what was said.  In fact I praised the prior work on it, but was disappointed that the scientific studies stopped short.  (I actually use hemisync in meditation most every day).

So lighten up.  If you think everyone on this board will sing the same tune, you would be looking less for a discussion forum, and more for a church of some kind.

Matthew

Hi Matthew: I am really puzzled that everything I am writing is getting so twisted out of shape from my real intentions... but I guess I need to step back for a bit and let things sort themselves out...

Seraphis1

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Nov 15th, 2009 at 10:05am

betson wrote on Nov 15th, 2009 at 9:48am:
Hi

Seraphis, I don't see why you have to be 'done.'  It seems to me that people are just asking for a little more space between posts, alittle more time to rekindle their own curiosity perhaps.
-- And I liked your song!

It seems that an NDE (or full-bloomed unexpected OBE into higher realms) leaves a soul with alot of enthusiasm!  I'm pleased you found this place to share it with, yet I'm also looking forward to some catch-up time.

Somehow during Seraphis' posts, this site lost its other NDE poster.  It would have been interesting to hear them discuss their experiences. From my pov several comparisons do come to mind.

Bets  Smiley

Hi Bets: Thanks for smoothing things out a little... I will back down some and try to get my bearings...

Seraphis1

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #8 - Nov 15th, 2009 at 10:44am

I see the disk as a spaceship at allows to explore other worlds and dimensions. It's what we're meant to be. Just an opinion for what it's worth. They are coming soon, my friends and we will give us much greater insight in to what we really are.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #9 - Nov 15th, 2009 at 1:00pm

Seraphis,

Matthew

Hi Matthew: Sorry I used the word hostile… I apologize. I should have respected the rights of others to question the disk theory. To clarify my position… “this piece of the overall puzzle of the Oversoul’s structural dynamics “is” a “known” to me, simply because I experienced the “filament”… and it is roughly as Bruce described except that in my case it came out the front of my chest through the Heart Chakra… I was pinned under at the root and couldn’t climb it… I tried! If I recall correctly Bruce’s filament came out his back… he seems to have been o.b.e. or using his consciousness separation technique to get separation and followed the filament back to the disk and encountered Snidely Whiplash… this is really all I know about it. My task at this point in time is to allow my Oversoul to retrieve me… to accomplish “escape velocity”…  that is the long and the short of it.

Seraphis1

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #10 - Nov 15th, 2009 at 3:18pm

Seraphis

In my eyes, your experience of the "filament" is really no base to ground your ideas of the oversoul.  I am not saying your belief in the oversoul is wrong or inaccurate, but for someone so convinced of it's nature, you have very little evidence to back it up.  If I had the same experience you had, I wouldn't have put the "oversoul filament" spin on it- I believe what you experienced was most likely simply energy streaming from your opened heart chakra. 

Why hasn't Robert Bruce, a master at the energy body system, ever described this "filament" connecting us to our oversoul?  I think he would have discovered this by now if it was a fundamental aspect of our energy bodies. 

I feel you are cutting yourself short of true knowledge and meaningful experience by believing this one experience proves all of your (Monroes/Moens) ideas regarding the oversoul. 

I believe you have much exploring to do, just as many of us do, before we truly know the nature of our oversouls.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #11 - Nov 15th, 2009 at 5:02pm

Seraphis

<<In my eyes, your experience of the "filament" is really no base to ground your ideas of the oversoul.  I am not saying your belief in the oversoul is wrong or inaccurate, but for someone so convinced of it's nature, you have very little evidence to back it up.  If I had the same experience you had, I wouldn't have put the "oversoul filament" spin on it- I believe what you experienced was most likely simply energy streaming from your opened heart chakra.>>

Hi Dude: We have to get esoteric here because now we are moving into an area where controversy and huge questions of credibility become a matter of do you you believe a thing or do not… I know this particular part of the puzzle relative to me… is a “known” because I am a natural intuitive… (read psychic – I can prove this… by my w2g tax forms… every year I win large amounts of money betting on Thoroughbred race horses… the longshot winners I pick can only be “known” through psychic ability) therefore I am confident in my “knowing”. This you will have to take my word for but… as I said I have the w2g forms to prove what I say is true. But, recently I was looking at the cover of Bruce Moen’s – Voyage to Curiosity’s Father… the filament comes out of his back just at the level of the Heart Chakra… I didn’t realize this until just a few hours ago.

<<Why hasn't Robert Bruce, a master at the energy body system, ever described this "filament" connecting us to our oversoul?  I think he would have discovered this by now if it was a fundamental aspect of our energy bodies.>>

Dude… LOL!! he does talk about it… he calls it the Silver Cord… the filament IS the Silver Cord… a being can exit out of any of the seven chakras… Bruce and I have an natural affinity to operate out of the Heart Chakra… when I went to Australia  a few months ago… looking for an Australian girl I was in contact with on line I exited out of the Ajna chakra… I can’t do these things at will but she was worth my effort LOL!!! The Silver Cord, filament, or multi-color energy stream Bruce and I experienced was just one of many possible looks the filament can take… I personally have not seen the Silver Cord… I don’t think… I may have but don’t remember it clearly…

<<I feel you are cutting yourself short of true knowledge and meaningful experience by believing this one experience proves all of your (Monroes/Moens) ideas regarding the oversoul. 

I believe you have much exploring to do, just as many of us do, before we truly know the nature of our oversouls.>>

Dude you are entitled to your opinion, I respect that… sorry if I seemed in the past intolerant of your views… I am truly sorry and I apologize.. and yes I am very busy exploring... lifelines in june, starlines, jan 2011... and more...

Now: Dude and DocM:  Find A Leaf of Honey, by ethno-anthropologist Joseph Shepperd…he is a Bahi… he had what “I Know” is a visitation by his Oversoul as a child…he describes it as amorphous, spherical, it glowed softly… in a hazy aura of luminous fabric… it appeared to him and gave him guidance… look it up everyone potentially is in contact with their Oversoul..

Seraphis1

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #12 - Nov 15th, 2009 at 5:08pm

Hi Dude/DocM: I forgot to give you the page numbers... A Leaf of Honey, by Joseph Sheppherd... Chapter 43 p.228 ++.

Seraphis1

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #13 - Nov 15th, 2009 at 6:12pm

The filament chord Robert Bruce describes connects the astral body to the physical/etheric body.  He does not describe a filament chord to the oversoul. 

If you did experience a psychic "knowing" that the energy you experienced was a connection to your oversoul, one would think this knowing would come during the experience itself.  But it seems instead that you didn't come to this conclusion until after the experience when you read that Moen experienced a connection with his oversoul. 

Basically what I'm trying to do is get you to open your mind enough to want to explore the truth of these concepts, rather than taking it for granted that they are true simply because someone else said it was.  Your experiences themselves do not reveal anything- you draw your conclusions from comparisons to other's experiences.  There is nothing wrong with that, but remember that as you explore the truth deeper through experience, you findings may differ from what you thought before was truth.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Nov 16th, 2009 at 8:55pm

Seraphis1, one of my first 'experiences' was a very joyous one. I found myself climbing this wonderful tree-like extension of myself, like Jack in the Beanstalk, as perhaps you have said. It was fantastic, an amazing experience in every way. I tried to report it here, and I think people thought I was high on some drug. So, whatever floats your boat. I think it's great, that you had this experience.

I have not looked up the written version, under a different name here, but if I remember correctly, there were colors involved, like the strands were colorful and beautiful. It was not one cord, as some people describe. It was marvelous, and it was beyond joy ascending it.

Seraphis1 wrote on Nov 15th, 2009 at 1:00pm:
Seraphis,

Matthew

Hi Matthew: Sorry I used the word hostile… I apologize. I should have respected the rights of others to question the disk theory. To clarify my position… “this piece of the overall puzzle of the Oversoul’s structural dynamics “is” a “known” to me, simply because I experienced the “filament”… and it is roughly as Bruce described except that in my case it came out the front of my chest through the Heart Chakra… I was pinned under at the root and couldn’t climb it… I tried! If I recall correctly Bruce’s filament came out his back… he seems to have been o.b.e. or using his consciousness separation technique to get separation and followed the filament back to the disk and encountered Snidely Whiplash… this is really all I know about it. My task at this point in time is to allow my Oversoul to retrieve me… to accomplish “escape velocity”…  that is the long and the short of it.

Seraphis1

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.