Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Beau's TOE (Read 9992 times)
Beau

Greenville SC
Re: Beau's TOE
Reply #15 - Nov 16th, 2009 at 11:38am

I'm glad to say that I have made an addition to me TOE, Theory of Everything.

I = Information and that is all there is to interpret. It is there for you and me to experience all that is.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #16 - Nov 19th, 2009 at 7:50am

I'll leave this TOE of mine and maybe even yours with a song that I think sums up the whole thing.

True Love Ways
(Buddy Holly)

Just you or Oui know why
Why you and I
Will or Wheel by and by
Know true love ways.

Sometimes we'll sigh
Sometimes we'll cry
And we'll know why
Just you and I
Know true love ways.

Throughout the days
Our true love ways
Will bring us joy to share
With those who really care.

Sometimes we'll sigh
Sometimes we'll cry
And we'll know why
Just you and I
Know true love ways.

(Instrumental Interlude)

Throughout the days
Our true love ways
Will bring us joy to share
With those who really care.

Sometimes we'll sigh
Sometimes we'll cry
And we'll know why
Just you and I
Know true love ways.

« Last Edit: Nov 19th, 2009 at 10:01am by Beau »  

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #17 - Nov 22nd, 2009 at 4:18pm

Greetings Beau.

Interesting analysis on alphanumeric symbology. I've heard of numerology before but not letterology. I believe there is esoteric meaning behind all things. I also believe in synchronicity, which happens to me when I'm on the right path, especially through song lyrics that I hear on the radio.

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

Cricket

Reply #18 - Nov 23rd, 2009 at 9:04pm

I suppose gematria is more or less "letterology"...

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #19 - Nov 24th, 2009 at 1:10pm

Hmmmm. I had to look up gematria but I guess it could be Kabballah, I"m not sure. For me it's just a road map from pmr to npmr. or C1 to F27

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #20 - Nov 26th, 2009 at 8:24am

Since this thread is here even though it probably belongs somewhere else I will just say that in reference to these letters like all things they are metaphors. They don't really mean anything without the I (information) that is processed. A word about GH that I left out. yes it is silent because that is the rule of the language, but H is pronounced A ssh.  That's what I mean by the key of H. I'd like to write in the key of PI. I just haven't figured it out yet.

Thank you for all your supportive comments and even the ones that are constructive. I really needed to put this somewhere. Thanks to you all a thousand times, 144000 thousand times for that matter.

Yours,

Beau

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #21 - Nov 28th, 2009 at 10:36am

Sorry Dude I miss wrote I meant to say "A E I O U" It is a vow I take very seriously as you may have guessed by now.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #22 - Dec 15th, 2009 at 10:10am

What I'm saying is the Alpha Zet (bet) is a sentence unto itself that leads to higher understanding. A B see the E if GH I J K (kiss: Keep it simple stupid) Love M (Man, Mass, whatever) in Hope or Opie (innocence) Cue A Rest You V (5, E, Lucky one) W (the double you: Higher self and character you play) X (marks the spot) wise E.

just a note on I and J, I is the collective ego character and the little i is the single character the person plays. J is hard for me. I see it as a hook, but I have seen it in other ways too. J could be the name of someone who holds meaning for you.

It's just a simple way of looking at how the letters mean something unto themselves. Even your license plate has a meaning to it. This process works with a little digging around.

Yours,
Beau

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #23 - Dec 15th, 2009 at 12:51pm

Hi

'The Nomenology Project' also deals with the hidden symbolism of names, letters, and numbers, as Beau is doing.  They get information from ancient sources from the Hebrew, Egyptian, Indian etc cultures.

Some of their findings are published ina huge paperback called 'The Hidden Truth of Your Name."  They start with the familiar and then get more esoteric. Fascinating!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.