Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Out of body dude! (Read 5863 times)
Mactek

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Austin
Re: Out of body dude!
Reply #15 - Nov 15th, 2009 at 3:38pm

Matthew,

Having recently been to TMI and met a few of the folks, I get the impression that they are very interested and active in providing support to organizations that wish to conduct research using the HemiSync technology.

I think your comment about researching the impact that different brain wave sleep patterns have on the production of various brain chemicals is right on the money.

For instance, if we know that reduced serotonin levels is an important contributing factor for Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and if a particular brain wave state can be proven to increase those levels by X amount, then HemiSync could be shown to help reduce the effects of ADD by producing that state.  Back this up with statistically relevant clinical studies and I think a strong case could be made.  It would certainly beat pumping kids with drugs.

A couple of months ago I briefly looked at one particular study posted online regarding HemiSync's impact on students with ADD.  Most of what I saw was anecdotal evidence and with very small numbers of students involved (about 3-5).  I didn't take a hard look at all the research, so I may have missed better studies.

I think that HemiSync's ability to consistently induce particular brain wave states, lends itself to all kinds of medical and neuropsychology research without having to delve into the esoteric qualities of different brain wave states.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.