Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Big Shun-woo. (Read 795 times)
Beau

Greenville SC
The Big Shun-woo.
Nov 12th, 2009 at 6:04am

I don't like words that end in shun. Like information for example. I pronouce it informay-shine. Christian is another one. Even as a little boy I couldn't understand why were we saying Christ shun. I think Tion should be pronounced shine. It's just make take on things and since its my birthday I can say whatever I like. Christ as I understand it is real, but the jury for me is still out on Jesus. I'm seeking more wisdom on this cause I don't want to lead anyone astray from a chosen path. Inform A shine. All the letters and numbers are equal they mean what your imagination leads you to. you imagination is our imagination.

Imagine, Spell it out and its I'm a genie. john lennon showed me that.

If anyone is interested in my little BIG TOE I would be glad to share it with you. It's 8 pages long mostly but it is a dense idea. and it may require becoming a chilagain in your mind to understand. O works for me, but I had to focus and A B C and D to E to finallyl getthere.

Tom Campbell got me caught up on my math but I can't keep up with him really. my toe is not long.

I wrote it as a legacy to my son so it is in that form

If you are searching it might help you too, but it shouldn't be your only source.

Send me a PM with an email address and will send it to you free of course as it all should.

Elvis Costello said it best "Hell is Cost, Hello?"

I love all y'all

Beau

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Re: The Big Shun-woo.
Reply #1 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 6:24am

I see aliens coming here  and there code is Crucifixion which is really Crew see fiction. But tion I pronounce Shine instead of Shun and it opens the spell.

Every letter A-z is a word in it's self so imagine how complicated it gets when we make words from that. Do it when you haven't learned you ABCs you are sentencing yourself to a hell of a hard time

We are here to work and play in the physical and that is the only reason tme exist so we can accomplish it. It is entirely relative.

My guide ralph I have not seen for awhile but he liked it. It's the big E tease. We are what we make of ourselves. THe magic is alive. Listen to the radio for it is random, in most cases. RAY-DIO. let the music talk to you. You will not find this idea among anyone else that i know of...I think it might be ours to share.

The radio is concious now hat djs don't play the music themselves but the informaion is live like it always has been.

Your thought?

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.