Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re:I'll be seeing you! (Read 1346 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re:I'll be seeing you!
Nov 11th, 2009 at 2:10pm

Ref: The day my  universe changed thread. When I wrote this I did not know about TMI's focus 27... I now know I was getting a kind of Monrovian NVC (none verbal communication) my reward for not dying was the eventual clarity of my coming focus 27 final home... this song is a very strong description of focus 27:

The Essay:

Why – I’ll Be Seeing You
As you will note from the description of the NDE, I returned with the song “I’ll be seeing you” ringing in my head. I sang, hummed and whistled it obsessively the whole of the day. After a time the obsession tapered off until now it pops up only occasionally.

Here is the explanation of why this particular song came back with me:

There is no question that I was about to be enfolded by the Divine creator of us all, but some disembodied entity or voice beseeched me: “Please do not die.”

Where it came from I don’t know but it gave me volition which I accepted but as I write I don’t know why I complied, but, this song was pulled up out of my unconscious as a promise to God/The Divine that…
I'll be seeing you

Dear God I will be back, but in my physical life on earth from now on for me you will be…
In all the old familiar places

And when I sleep I will be looking for your comforting embrace…
That's why I love your embraces
All night through.

In a small café

In my essay on the Seven Heavens, I envision the Plane of the Heart Chakra as the Fifth Heaven and there artists, poets, writers etc… meet and share their creations, hopes and dreams which they plan to materialize when they return to physical life…
A park across the way

The park across the way is the physical plane we must all return to…
A children’s carousel

The carousel represents the Wheel of Karma. In my universe it can be a fun place which we can all enjoy if you are carefree like children. This is diametrically opposed to the symbology of the Samsonian Wheel of Karma which represented grim, toil and suffering. Life is a double edged sword. It is what you make of it.

A chestnut tree

The tree is always a representation of the double helix DNA chain which we all must access and chose the elements that will create the form with which to…
A wishing well

Dive into the well (vortex [some see a long luminous tunnel]) that takes you down into the physical world to work out your destinies…

I'll be see you
In every lovely summers day
In everything that's light and gay
I'll always think of you that way

God can be seen in all things, life can be light and gay, it is up to you. You accomplish this by thinking...
I'll find you in the morning sun

As above so below, the universe is a closed system. Everything has a counterpart everywhere. When we look at the Sun, we are seeing God represented in the physical plane. Many ancient Sun religions understood this. In India there are Yogi’s who can actually look into the Sun. Of course, in the West we know that looking directly into the Sun will blind you, but, these Yogi’s practice Sun staring. I don’t know if they are blind. This will have to be verified by those of you who might know the answer to this question.
And when the day is thru
I'll be looking at the moon
And I'll be seeing you.

But for me my return to physical life represents the day ending and I am now looking at the Moon (physical life in most context is considered a Vail of Darkness, but, you God are everywhere I see you even in the Moon (where there is darkness).

I'll be seeing you - by Irving Kahal/Sammy Fain

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Re: Re:I'll be seeing you!
Reply #1 - Nov 11th, 2009 at 3:27pm

Perhaps we play as children instead of like, just another simile. "Closed" System... hmmm. I like to stay open minded on that score. O pen me another one.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Re: Re:I'll be seeing you!
Reply #2 - Nov 11th, 2009 at 3:46pm

This particular song is meaningful to me, Seraphis1. I listened to a version of it over and over on a record album while a teenager. I loved the entire album. It's a lovely song.

I think it's interesting that you came 'back' with it, and I also find your comments interesting. Thanks for sharing, and please continue.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.