Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re:Posting an Mp3 file! (Read 2916 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re:Posting an Mp3 file!
Nov 11th, 2009 at 12:17pm

Hi: This is not a techical problem.. but some people would like to hear my NDE song I came back with it after my NDE and I recorded it.  Is this possible to post.

Seraphis1 Cool

IP Logged

Allan
YaBB Administrator

Re: Re:Posting an Mp3 file!
Reply #1 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 4:39pm

Hi Seraphis1,

I would like to hear your NDE song too!  You can share a link to the mp3 file here in the forums, but not directly upload it here.  This is because we don't have the storage space and/or bandwidth to provide this.

So, the best way would be to upload to a file hosting service, then post the URL to it here.  An example is OpenDrive:

http://www.opendrive.com

You can create a free account, upload the mp3, then it will give you a direct link to the mp3, which you can post here.  Let me know if this works for you or if you'd like further assistance with this.

Thanks,

Allan

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Nov 14th, 2009 at 5:53pm

Allan wrote on Nov 12th, 2009 at 4:39pm:
Hi Seraphis1,

I would like to hear your NDE song too!  You can share a link to the mp3 file here in the forums, but not directly upload it here.  This is because we don't have the storage space and/or bandwidth to provide this.

So, the best way would be to upload to a file hosting service, then post the URL to it here.  An example is OpenDrive:

http://www.opendrive.com

You can create a free account, upload the mp3, then it will give you a direct link to the mp3, which you can post here.  Let me know if this works for you or if you'd like further assistance with this.

Thanks,

Allan

Hi Allan: When I tried to play it in my aol browzer is says it can't find a program in real player to play it... it may be only aol.

Let me know what to do next.

Seraphis1

IP Logged

Allan
YaBB Administrator

Reply #3 - Nov 15th, 2009 at 10:41pm

I think this is either a browser issue or a player issue.  Looks like the AOL browser is trying to use Real Player to play the file.  You may want to use a different player if this is not the player you use normally.

I don't use the AOL browser, but I think to change the player, you:

Click on "Settings" in the AOL Toolbar.
Choose "Preferences" from the menu.
Click on the "Multimedia" link.

It should let you pick the player you want, or use AoL's native player (which from what I've read, is not very good).

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.