Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Re: Robert Monroe speaks to me! (Read 10106 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Robert Monroe speaks to me!
Nov 11th, 2009 at 10:20am

Dude
Quote:
Robert Monroe told me I was a member of his cluster

I'd also like to hear the story behind this!  Good idea for another thread perhaps... [/quote]

Hi Dude and Others:

About a week before I went to TMI Guidelines, I was doing my daily sessions when I saw Robert Monroe… I said hello and he said hello… he appeared at least twice more and we talked… in one of the talks he said I was a member of his disc… (This is why I was asked not to die [see my thread the day my universe changed]. In Guidelines when I went to Focus 21 I found out I have a residence there… it is a Greco/Roman portico... white marble... stone seats on either side a recliner... it overlooks a lovely blue lake against a backdrop of white granite mountains... much more happened, I had a healing of my male/female polarities… when this happened Nancy Monroe appeared in the foreground… and Robert stood slightly behind and to her right, my left… essentially, I am TOO male… they worked on my energy fields and I am in the process of balancing my male/female polarities…

There is a lot more... don't want to bore you folks...!!  Huh

Hope this was interesting to you all…

Seraphis1 ~ Sun God of the Temple of Isis  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #1 - Nov 11th, 2009 at 10:42am

That's wonderful, Seraphis!

No wonder you are so enthusiastic!

Had you read much of Monroe's work before you went to TMI and met him?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Nov 11th, 2009 at 10:48am

betson wrote on Nov 11th, 2009 at 10:42am:
That's wonderful, Seraphis!

No wonder you are so enthusiastic!

Had you read much of Monroe's work before you went to TMI and met him?

Bets

Hi Bets: I first read jootb when it first came out in the '60 (???)... then, I seemed to get a signal over the years, but, I ignored it...  Embarrassed.  Finally My Universe changed and things just dropped into place... I guess the Disc... figured I was ready and they don't want to lose anybody... reeling everyone in must be some... job...  Smiley But, I'm ready, willing and able...  Grin

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #3 - Nov 11th, 2009 at 10:54am

Yes!

Several of us here are on that schedules. It's like the www internet had to get developed to give us the chance to share live, on-going information and connections.

I'm not trying to barge in on Monroe's Disc family; I sense that mine differs.  But we can still learn from and support each other through these M and M websites  Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #4 - Nov 11th, 2009 at 11:21am

It occurs to me that perhaps you are neither He or She but simply E. E=M(mass) see square Wink. You're not really a square, buddy.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Nov 11th, 2009 at 11:58pm

Beau wrote on Nov 11th, 2009 at 11:21am:
It occurs to me that perhaps you are neither He or She but simply E. E=M(mass) see square Wink. You're not really a square, buddy.

Hi Beau: There is a whole process involved... and much more to the story, but, I won't go into it because it is quite involved... I will tell you this... it has to do with my past lives and their effect on me in present time... Nancy and Bob have been working on me for sometime without my knowledge... guidelines threw some light on this... it goes back quite a ways... I am only now putting all the pieces together and understand the depth of their involvement with me... and quite unknown by me until Guidelines... they are serious about getting... escape velocity...  Cool

IP Logged

goobygirl

USA
Reply #6 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 1:24am

It seems that eventually we all return to the light, or origin, eventually. If that is true, then why should escape velocity matter when it happens?

Goobygirl

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #7 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 4:32am

When the stage goes dark the actor has little choice but to look for the light. Unless he wants to remain in the dark all his life. what good is that?

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #8 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 8:13am

goobygirl wrote on Nov 12th, 2009 at 1:24am:
It seems that eventually we all return to the light, or origin, eventually. If that is true, then why should escape velocity matter when it happens?

Hi: All I can say about that is this... the subject is far too involved for this forum... see far journeys and ultimate journey... Look for monroe's description of the disk wink out... see moen's voyage of curiousities father... he talks about the goal of the disk and in his cosmograph he gives the sense of the primary goals... essentially long and short... monroe is gathering all the members of his disk in to wink out... the disk generally will not wink out without getting all its members together...  Smiley

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #9 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 11:49am

goobygirl wrote on Nov 12th, 2009 at 1:24am:

Hi Goobygirl: Here are the references to review if you want to get into the goal of the disk and winking out:

Bruce Moen's ~ Voyage to Curiosity's Father Chapter 2: Curiousity's Story Revisited. Chap 22 - Disk Consciousness

Of course: Ultimate Journey (Maybe Far Journey.. I don't have access to these books at the moment.)

Let me know if you really care about this because there is an interesting walk-in writer who describes the mechanics of the disk construction...

Seraphis1 Smiley

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #10 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 9:46pm

I, too, had the impression of meeting Bob on some of my mind journeys. He told me something about "inner" and "outer" perception. Does that ring any bells?

And yes, as far as I remember, in "UJ" (I think) he mentioned the Institute would help to gather together his I/There cluster, to complete it, so that it can wink out and create another system.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #11 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 11:51pm

Guise, all that goo is fine with me I'm just saying is it a vision of the future C1. Heaven on Earth for God's Sake, that's all I'm saying Cheesy

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #12 - Nov 13th, 2009 at 1:19am

spooky2 wrote on Nov 12th, 2009 at 9:46pm:
I, too, had the impression of meeting Bob on some of my mind journeys. He told me something about "inner" and "outer" perception. Does that ring any bells?

And yes, as far as I remember, in "UJ" (I think) he mentioned the Institute would help to gather together his I/There cluster, to complete it, so that it can wink out and create another system.

Spooky

Hi Spooky: Remember there are a lot of probes who are members of Roberts Disk... how many I have no idea... if robert is talking to you... you certainly could be in this disk... but remember what Moen says about this... all the members must be gathered in... the disk rarely leaves anyone behind... read Voyage of Curiosities Father...(sp???) You also must return voluntarily...

In Ultimate Journey the Monroe disk is allowing three thousand years to complete the project to achieve escape velocity...

Seraphis1

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #13 - Nov 13th, 2009 at 12:28pm

I must admit, and I'm sure a lot of people were thinking this- it seems a bit far fetched, in fact even pompous and self-delusory, to claim that one is a member of Monroe's disk.  I even believe that Moen is going a bit overboard with this claim.  You must realize that there are most likely hundreds of Monroe/Moen followers who believe they are members of their disks.  I mean, your experience is your experience, and if someone says that Monroe came to them and told them they were in his disk, then I take their word for it.  But keep in mind there are other possibilities regarding the nature of this experience.  It just seems soooo unlikely.  I mean, consider the odds of this.  Borderline ridiculous.  It's just very hard for me to take this seriously.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #14 - Nov 13th, 2009 at 1:55pm

Just wanted to add, I don't mean to offend anyone!  Seraphis...  You're the man! 

Perhaps what I am looking for is a little convincing.  Not that it should be important to you to convince me, but this is what I am asking for, so hopefully you can humor me. 

I just think that if one is going to make such a bold claim, it should first be analyzed thoroughly from all angles. 

One angle is the experience of talking with Robert.  Are you sure it was really him and not a manifestation of your mind?  Did he prove his reality to you in any way?  Why are you convinced it was him?  Did he go into detail about your involvement with him and your Disk?  Can you reconnect and talk to Monroe again, at will?  Why did he come to you then?  I'm Not saying that I doubt your experience!  I'm just looking at it with a broader perspective.  I'm truly interested, or else I wouldn't be asking these questions.

The second angle is proving to yourself that you really are part of Monroe's Disk, first hand.  This involves the nonphysical experience of your disk- connecting with your higher self in an altered state and seeing if what Monroe told you is true. 

A conversation with a being in an altered state of consciousness is obviously not proof that this being was who he said he was and it's not proof that what was said to you is true.  I personally don't need proof of these things- but I feel you should have the desire to obtain this proof for yourself.  I'm sure it must feel amazing to be convinced that you are part of Monroe's Disk.  But is there any substance to this conviction?  This is something you should be exploring, my friend. 

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.