Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re:The Day My Universe Changed! (Read 2719 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re:The Day My Universe Changed!
Nov 11th, 2009 at 10:03am

Dude:

I Am Dude wrote on Nov 10th, 2009 at 11:27pm:
Seraphis

[quote]nothing changed until I had my NDE on Jan 7, 2007

I'm interested to hear your NDE!  Maybe you could make a new thread about it. 

[quote]

Hi Dude: Your wish is my command.  Cool!!

The Day My Universe Changed

On the morning of Jan 19, 2007 I nearly died. As I drifted away in sleep, I began to realize I was dying. It was very pleasant. My body tingled in a orgasmic afterglow. I was not afraid. I thought, yes, I am ready to die. I began to let go. A profound euphoria enveloped me. Suddenly my brother (deceased), Kristina a spiritual teacher (still alive), and others started working on me in a way I didn’t understand. It was not medical. This was not a hospital setting. I have no idea what they were doing. I was not a happy camper. “Leave me alone,” I thought.
A disembodied voice pleaded 'Please don't die!'
Then all became quiet again. Gradually I began to awaken.
As I got out of bed I was filled with the memory of the song on I sang on  – “I’ll Be Seeing You”. (Note: The song is an MP3. Use Windows Media Player or any other appropriate software to play it. Available on request.) Why I’ll be seeing you , I wondered . With all the religious music I’ve heard throughout my life, why did my subconscious/unconscious mind offer up a popular ballad?
My thoughts on that led to the short essay (available on request) Why – I’ll be seeing you , which presents the revelation I had about that, full of hope, joy and comfort for a world that fears death and dying.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Re:The Day My Universe Changed!
Reply #1 - Nov 11th, 2009 at 10:38am

Hi Seraphis,

Please do continue with your experience about the day your universe changed!  There!-- will my request get it posted or are you PMing it only to requesters?
  Huh  If so I'm not sure why you want more requests for it since you were responding to a request to write this in the first place. Seems redundant, not worthy of the good writing you do.

Bets

I know and enjoy that song.  It's the promise of your ethereal family that they will be meeting you soon, or would have if you'd apparently not had an NDE (?). Alan MacDougall is the only other NDE poster who writes here, so Welcome !  NDErs have alot of enthusiasm for the afterlife  -- thanks for sharing it!

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Nov 11th, 2009 at 10:52am

betson wrote on Nov 11th, 2009 at 10:38am:
Hi Seraphis,

Please do continue with your experience about the day your universe changed!  There!-- will my request get it posted or are you PMing it only to requesters?
  Huh  If so I'm not sure why you want more requests for it since you were responding to a request to write this in the first place. Seems redundant, not worthy of the good writing you do.

Bets

I know and enjoy that song.  It's the promise of your ethereal family that they will be meeting you soon, or would have if you'd apparently not had an NDE (?). Alan MacDougall is the only other NDE poster who writes here, so Welcome !  NDErs have alot of enthusiasm for the afterlife  -- thanks for sharing it! 

HI Bets: Personal stories are like family photos... do people REALLY want to know or are they just being polite.. Smiley

Do you know how to post an mp3 here?? Otherwise I can email it to those who want it...

Seraphis1

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #3 - Nov 11th, 2009 at 10:58am

Hi,

Regretfully, I don't.  Spooky and OOBDude, etc have answered such questions in the past, or you could post the question in the top (tech) forum.

Bets Smiley

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #4 - Nov 11th, 2009 at 11:24am

Perhaps and I'm just saying PERHAPS dying is just a way to get you off the stage so we can all get on with story. Thoughts? Or should I post in new thread?

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #5 - Nov 11th, 2009 at 12:16pm

Hmm interesting occurrence Seraphiz.  My immediate thoughts were that maybe you weren't dying, just having an intense spiritual experience.  Either way, cool stuff. 

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #6 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 11:42pm

I once had a bit fever, went to bed and after a while found me mentally brought to a place I've never been before, and during this there was always the thought, or moreso, the knowing, that I could die now. Very, very serious and emotional all that. Well, I'm still here.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #7 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 11:56pm

Hmmmm. O rgasmic> interesting. In Shakespeare day to die meant to have an orgasm.

To die to sleep perchance to dream, but in that sleep what dreams may come....great movie.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.