Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Meditation (Read 8031 times)
Beau

Greenville SC
Re: Meditation
Reply #15 - Nov 11th, 2009 at 3:32pm

HEy George,

When I meditate, I lay on the bed, I put the souls of my feet together and  let my legs drift open. Sometimes I also turn my palms upward and then Plug in some R.E.M. and go to town.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #16 - Nov 11th, 2009 at 6:51pm

beau.you are funny,almost to funny.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #17 - Nov 11th, 2009 at 10:40pm

george stone wrote on Nov 11th, 2009 at 2:41pm:
What is this?I started of with meditation,and you changed to a new subject.Why not stay on what I started.If you want to start another tread,do it with another topic.George

Sorry George... first lets get to the bottom of what you call meditation... what school are you following?

Seraphis1

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #18 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 12:00am

I have my own meditation.I pray to god and the holy spirit.I pray for people and I pray for health of mind body and spirit.Is this not enough.am I being clear about this.Do you meditate? George

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #19 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 12:11am

george stone wrote on Nov 12th, 2009 at 12:00am:
I have my own meditation.I pray to god and the holy spirit.I pray for people and I pray for health of mind body and spirit.Is this not enough.am I being clear about this.Do you meditate? George

Well George there is your answer... technically you are not meditating in the classic sense you are praying therefore your subconscious reflex is to take the general belief system attitude of prayer, which is to have the hands together in supplication... Q.E.D.

There are many specialize schools of meditation and they all have very specific goals...

Seraphis1  Cool

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #20 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 12:52am

Well if my way of meditating is not good enough for you,so be it.George

IP Logged

goobygirl

USA
Reply #21 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 1:18am

George, why so defensive? Doc was simply pointing out that what you are doing is not called meditation in any circle of meditation training. There are many different paths and way to do meditation. Here's a good website to learn, and some free binaural beats as well for meditating.

http://www.project-meditation.org/

Goobygirl

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 4:25am

George, what you were doing is meditation. Don't let people upset you with the lingo around here. They are just trying to help but they don't know you.

If I gave the impression that I don't respect your process, what you do and think spiritually, I apologize. I do know you from the board for many years here, so I joked a bit. But, perhaps that is deceiving, to joke. I know you are a spiritual being, and that you do meditate, and perhaps I should have respected you a bit more, now that I think about it.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #23 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 6:39am

George,

Your meditation is quite good enough for me. I smoke cig and then lay back on the bed go through my motions. Yeah, I use REM but come on could it be more obvious way? They will break down your barriers maybe if let go. It's almost like hypnotism in a way but I truly trust them.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #24 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 8:02am

Hi Gang: George asked us to explain why his hands moved to the prayer position... we answer and he doesn't like our answer... that is the long and the short of it. We love him anyway.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #25 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 9:39am

George perhaps your hands are conscious too and they have there needs, just like you. I wouldn't sweet it, uh sweat that is.

ouiRone
Beau

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #26 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 2:05pm

boue,have you ever asked for something in meditation?Well I did.I asked for healing,to heal people.I heard a white noice like when you turn on a radio,and then I heard a voice saying,do not be afried,what you have asked for,you will recive,and I did get the power to heal people,even a woman with m.s.for 15 years she could not walk.after she was healed she just got up and walked around.George

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.