Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
how to get over fear of appearances? (Read 5039 times)
b2
Ex Member

how to get over fear of appearances?
Nov 9th, 2009 at 5:19pm

When I come upon threads in which people calmly discuss the appearance of orange or grey aliens, spirits in the night, etc. etc. I am always stunned. Because, I have, every so often, tried to 'invite' the 'unseen' to my abode, with no luck, and it's probably my own fault.

What I mean is, I get this 'feeling' sometimes and I want to 'invite' this spirit or that spirit to become visible, but at the very moment that I think they might actually become visible, there's a part of me that immediately says -- no way, absolutely not, no I really didn't mean that I wanted to SEE you, oh no, that wasn't me, I was lying, I was dreaming, there's no WAY I want to see you or I'll just have a heart attack and die right here --  just can't quite get past that silly fear stage.

Of course, I don't know that I actually DO want an orange et manifesting right in front of my eyes, a foot away from me, in the semi-darkness. Or a ghost of some kind.

But, there's definitely a part of me that wants to be open to it. How does one get beyond that 'instinctive' fear? Any ideas?

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: how to get over fear of appearances?
Reply #1 - Nov 9th, 2009 at 5:41pm

I believe a person needs to get to the point where he (or she) understands that as long as he remains committed to living according to love and light he won't be harmed, because this universe is set up so we have a choice. It is also a matter of being open to receiving divine support.

What I said above is based upon numerous experiences I've had.

Of course it is important to to use our discrimination if we make contact.

Regarding unfriendly alien influences, I had two out of body experiences where I dealt with mock unfriendly aliens. I believe my spirit guidance set up these experiences so I would know that I don't have to be afraid of unfriendly aliens.

There was one where an alien held my back in a way that hurt and took me to a place far away in space. He (?) took me to a dance and led, and continued to hold my back in a way that hurt. I told him, "you're hurting me, I'm committed to God, love and the happiness of all beings, and there is absolutely nothing you can do to change this."

After saying this the experience came to an end. The ridiculous occurence of being taken to a dance was one of the ways in which my guidance let me know that this was a mock abduction.

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Nov 9th, 2009 at 5:59pm

You went to a dance? What were the decorations like?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #3 - Nov 9th, 2009 at 6:08pm

I didn't notice.

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Nov 9th, 2009 at 6:26pm

Well, it must have been kind of confusing, with the alien leading you and all. Thanks for your input. I will be cautious, especially if I am taken to a dance.

Are you sure it was 'a dance' or were you just dancing, and you didn't like it?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #5 - Nov 9th, 2009 at 7:24pm

Yes, I'm sure it was a dance. My spirit guidance made a point in a silly way. They did so quite skillfully, because it really felt as if I traveled to some place very far away from this earth.

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Nov 9th, 2009 at 7:54pm

I wonder, is it possible that 'they' have dances 'there'?

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Nov 9th, 2009 at 8:20pm

Why was it hurting you? How long were you dancing? Was it light? Was it dark? Sorry, I just have to have details, if you can remember them. It's all important to me, the details.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #8 - Nov 10th, 2009 at 4:28pm

Back to b2's original question of how to get over any blockages that prevent you from seeing extra-terrestials in their extra-terrestial form --

What percentage of humanoid forms we see daily do you suppose are completely of this planet?  Many theories exist that we are visiting Earth for particular lessons we can't get on the gaseous or fluid centers/planets.
So we could consider any type of appearance more like a Halloween costume, that we pull on over our spark of consciousness so we can join the party.

When your consciousness is ready to see such forms, you will become aware of them.  Have you ever asked HS why you are not ready?

Bets

Wink  I can't see them either.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #9 - Nov 10th, 2009 at 4:34pm

I deal with these fears too and it goes back to when I was very young and I was afraid I would see my Guardian Angel. Now my Guardian Angel always appears to me in human form and sometimes its even someone I know, but usually it is a stranger and I just know it's him or her, depending on her costume. Mostly she looks like Jodie Foster. Wink

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #10 - Nov 10th, 2009 at 5:26pm

It hurt because it felt as if the being was holding me on my back in a way that hurt.

It wasn't scarry. At first I went along with the experience to see what would happen. When the being continued to hold me in a way that hurt, I decided to bring the experience to an end.

When the experience happened it seemed real, I was quite conscious, yet the state did feel a bit different than the waking state.

It mainly seemed dark (visually) because of the feeling I got from traversing a great distance in space.  My guess is that I didn't actually traverse a great distance, it just felt that way.

I didn't see an alien, probably because the being I was with was a spirit guide pretending to be an alien.  When I have an out of body experience with a guide,  I don't see the guide, I just sense its presence, and sometimes hear it.

Quote:
Why was it hurting you? How long were you dancing? Was it light? Was it dark? Sorry, I just have to have details, if you can remember them. It's all important to me, the details.

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Nov 10th, 2009 at 8:11pm

Wow, Bets, I never thought of that. Maybe they're here anyway, and I never even noticed them! And I never asked HS, not once!

betson wrote on Nov 10th, 2009 at 4:28pm:
Back to b2's original question of how to get over any blockages that prevent you from seeing extra-terrestials in their extra-terrestial form --

What percentage of humanoid forms we see daily do you suppose are completely of this planet?  Many theories exist that we are visiting Earth for particular lessons we can't get on the gaseous or fluid centers/planets.
So we could consider any type of appearance more like a Halloween costume, that we pull on over our spark of consciousness so we can join the party.

When your consciousness is ready to see such forms, you will become aware of them.  Have you ever asked HS why you are not ready?

Bets

Wink  I can't see them either.

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Nov 10th, 2009 at 8:13pm

I wish I had a Guardian Angel who looks like Jodie. That would be really cool. I think I have a Guardian Angel who is a blonde man. He's young and handsome, but I haven't seen him in a long time. He's only visited in dreams.

Beau wrote on Nov 10th, 2009 at 4:34pm:
I deal with these fears too and it goes back to when I was very young and I was afraid I would see my Guardian Angel. Now my Guardian Angel always appears to me in human form and sometimes its even someone I know, but usually it is a stranger and I just know it's him or her, depending on her costume. Mostly she looks like Jodie Foster. Wink

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Nov 10th, 2009 at 8:14pm

I don't see guides either. I just sense them, and they do seem essential to the retrieval process.

recoverer wrote on Nov 10th, 2009 at 5:26pm:
It hurt because it felt as if the being was holding me on my back in a way that hurt.

It wasn't scarry. At first I went along with the experience to see what would happen. When the being continued to hold me in a way that hurt, I decided to bring the experience to an end.

When the experience happened it seemed real, I was quite conscious, yet the state did feel a bit different than the waking state.

It mainly seemed dark (visually) because of the feeling I got from traversing a great distance in space.  My guess is that I didn't actually traverse a great distance, it just felt that way.

I didn't see an alien, probably because the being I was with was a spirit guide pretending to be an alien.  When I have an out of body experience with a guide,  I don't see the guide, I just sense its presence, and sometimes hear it.

Quote:

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Nov 11th, 2009 at 8:50am

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20091110/tsc-vatican-searches-for-extra-terrestri-c2...

Well, it seems all these Vatican people met yesterday, and they said it's perfectly okay to look for aliens, indeed, to look for life elsewhere. They deem all life 'special' according to the article. Maybe if we're all lookin' we'll find some.

from article:
"The questions of life's origins and of whether life exists elsewhere in the universe are very suitable and deserve serious consideration," said the chief papal astronomer, Father Jose Gabriel Funes.
-----
The Jesuit priest broached the question of extraterrestrial life in an interview last year, when he said the search for aliens did not contradict belief in God.

"As an astronomer I continue to believe that God is the creator of the universe," Funes told the Vatican mouthpiece, the Osservatore Romano.

The possibility raises a difficult theological question concerning redemption from the original sin, which by Christian tradition occurred in the Garden of Eden when Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit of a particular tree.

Funes told the Osservatore Romano: "If other intelligent beings exist, it's not certain that they need redemption."

----------------------

Hmmn, maybe this is going to take some time. After all, we're not sure whether they 'need redemption' or not. Sounds like a job for.....anyone's guess.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.