Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re:For those just learning to obe! No Oldtimers! (Read 3175 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re:For those just learning to obe! No Oldtimers!
Nov 8th, 2009 at 6:33pm

11/08/09 Afternoon Session:

Interesting session… experienced Robert Bruce’s mindsplit phenomena… Wave I Discovery disc track 1 and 2… my real-time-zone body rose to about a foot above my physical body… I was aware of being both in the real-time-zone body and in my physical body… I attempted to shift my point-of-consciousness into the real-time-zone body… aware of the room… no astral sight… my heart chakra was just buzzing away… I will soon be able to get the heart chakra to really do its job… practice, practice, practice is the way to Carnegie Hall… LoL!!... came back to C1… to write journal entry… as I write I think my problem is drinking coffee… I need to stop drinking coffee all together or don’t drink it like Monroe says an hour before a session… hard to keep track of tho…

Smiley

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Re:For those just learning to obe! No Oldtimers!
Reply #1 - Nov 8th, 2009 at 7:57pm

Who is the oldtimer, and why don't you want one around?

M

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Nov 8th, 2009 at 8:07pm

You can't learn anything from me... as has been demonstrated by replies to my posts... I'm a probe! So I don't know very much.

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #3 - Nov 8th, 2009 at 8:19pm

Sorry to hear you feel that way.  Thought we could learn from each other.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #4 - Nov 8th, 2009 at 8:39pm

Seraphis1,

So you don't want anyone to comment, ask questions, or lend advice...you just want us to read your posts??  This is a forum, not a blog.  I personally enjoy reading others' experiences as well as being helpful and encouraging.  As Matthew says, we all learn from each other.  I know I wouldn't have had many of my experiences were it not for having learned from so many other people. 

Please continue your explorations and sharing them, but try to stay open-minded about what others have to say.  No one can disprove your experiences nor are we trying to.  They are yours and yours alone.  If you believe in them, that's what's important.  We're all here to learn, help, and share. 

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #5 - Nov 8th, 2009 at 8:50pm

I think Seraphis1 is saying that he wants newbies to comment because perhaps he feels that some of the folks who've been here a while will try to interpret his experience for him. And I can understand why he might feel that way after seeing some the posts of the last few days where some us have come off like know it alls at times and I don't discount myself from that group.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #6 - Nov 8th, 2009 at 9:20pm

Oh ok.  I haven't read up on enough of the other discussions to fully know what his feelings are about this.  I only want to come off as helpful, never showy or discouraging!  If I can help, let me know.

PS--I still consider myself a newbie in a lot of ways.   Roll Eyes

Good luck out there!

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Nov 9th, 2009 at 9:04am

Hi Gang: I seem to have a knack for causing a stir, only Beau understands me... LOL!! Writing is an amazing thing... it is all in the syntax... I was being tongue in cheek... most of the posters on this forum seem very seasoned and accomplished as travelers... being only recently going obe with conscious control (and this is not at will but only with great effort and struggle... and of course thank god... opps thank Monroe... for hemi-sync) and awareness... only other strugglers are going to really relate to me and I to them... that is all that was meant by the post... I am trying to connect with others at my level to see if we can help each other get better control over the phenomena... that is the long and short of it... of course everyone should comment and interact in a forum...  Grin

IP Logged

Calypso

ALK Member

Chicagoland
Reply #8 - Nov 9th, 2009 at 11:56am

Okay, I'm a beginner, actually only just thinking about beginning.  What should I do first, and do I have to buy some product?

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #9 - Nov 9th, 2009 at 1:46pm

One would think that if you wanted quality practical advice on astral projection, you would encourage experienced practitioners to help.

If you think only newbies who are still struggling to project can relate to you, you are wrong.  Even seasoned explorers had to start somewhere, and sometimes still struggle with certain projection issues at times.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.