Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Don (Read 1481 times)
Rondele
Ex Member

Don
Nov 8th, 2009 at 5:13pm

From a post yesterday from Don:

<<I also want to say Good-bye and Best Wishes to you, Juditha.  This site is wrong for me, and there are other sites better suited to honest and open critical inquiry and sharing of evidence and experiences for the afterlife. And recent reading and paranormal experiences have allowed me to "put it all together" in a more fulfillling and testable way.  I need a new website where posters engage me in a way that I can learn from their experiences and insights.>>

Don- sorry to see you leave.  Learning is a two way street with lots of detours.  Maybe you could be more specific as to what you need from those of us who care about you and want to help.

Please keep in mind what Bruce said to you in Sept:

"I wouldn't say that anything I have experienced or describe here is proof of anything to anyone but me.  And I feel that is as it should be.  Don, I really appreciate your clear-minded way and your presence here."

Bruce speaks for many of us, Don.  I hope you'll reconsider.  And keep in mind also that your posts are valued even if you don't always receive the kind of feedback you want.

R

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Don
Reply #1 - Nov 8th, 2009 at 10:58pm

I'll miss Don's Biblical interpretations because he present viewpoints you don't often see.

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Nov 9th, 2009 at 8:12am

Good luck finding that website, Don. However, I feel that it wouldn't be long before you missed all the whining and the drama here on this site. It's so familiar, and kinda comforting.

shine on

IP Logged

Tony
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Nov 9th, 2009 at 9:03am

One can always search for something new and better but one must remember that they are the one that creates their own reality.
" The finger can point to the moon's location. However, the finger is not the moon. "
Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.