Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Tom Campbell article (Read 1275 times)
Beau

Greenville SC
Tom Campbell article
Nov 3rd, 2009 at 4:03pm

Very good summary of his stuff by him. I particularly like the way he likens Physical Matter Reality (PMR) to having a stage and props and Non Physical Matter Reality (NPMR) as being more concerned with Actors and ideas. I guess it's the Master of Fine Arts in Theatre that gives me such a buzz on that.

http://www.the3rdi.co.uk/lifestyle/mind/theoryofeverything.html

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

I Am Dude

Re: Tom Campbell article
Reply #1 - Nov 4th, 2009 at 12:56am

Great article!  Tom Campbell is the man.  I watched an hour long presentation he did on youtube about a year ago and it was great.  He went so indepth with everything, it seemed like it was unneccessary to buy his books.  Maybe there are more gems contained within them which were not presented in his videos?

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Re: Tom Campbell article
Reply #2 - Nov 4th, 2009 at 7:46am

Oh yes dude, the books will really give you something to chew on. He's done a superb job of laying his TOE out for us. But mostly he insists that you be diligent about proving anything to yourself. He really opened me up to some ideas that I wouldn't have been able to accept beforehand. His discussion board can be quite good too, but sometimes I feel like I'm a novice on a car mechanic's site the way they pick things apart and measure things. Hey Bruce Moen prepared me very well for Tom Campbell and Campbell prepared me very well for another round of Monroe. I just ordered Gateway Wave 1 and Ultimate Journey yesterday as an early birthday present!! Thanks for the feedback, buddy.

Yours,
Beau

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.