Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
The problem with writers before Monroe and Moen! (Read 25185 times)
DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: The problem with writers before Monroe and Moen!
Reply #30 - Nov 3rd, 2009 at 4:27pm

Regarding Kathy's question,

If the hall of records contains every bit of information that conscious minds have perceived/thought, etc., then if there was nothing sorted out (truth, actual happenings, etc.) it wouldn't be much of a hall of learning.  If every possible or probable scenario in existence is recorded, it is not useful.  If earth history, and events in individual consciousness are accurately logged in, it would be of value in many trying to get answers to specific questions in the earth life system.

Matthew

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #31 - Nov 3rd, 2009 at 8:31pm

DocM wrote on Nov 3rd, 2009 at 9:30am:
I think Dude is saying that he takes ideas and concepts that suit him.  As to the hall of records - hmmmmmmm good idea.  Except that few of us are Edgar Cayces.  Gee, I should travel there to get a cure for breast cancer for my patients.  Or maybe, a quick consult with the hall of records could enable us to answer the vexing problems of our age or historical controversies. 

The problem is, Seraphis, that no one on this board has such an open connection to these "akashic records" that they can use it like the old fashioned libraries with the Dewey decimal system.  At best, I find we can ask for guidance, and feel, on a gut level, that we have an answer. 

The type of precise research that you mention in the akashic records, is, at this stage in human spiritual development not something we can access like Wikipedia.  Hopefully, that will change.

M

"The greatest illusion of all is that Mankind has limitations."

Robert A. Monroe  Grin

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #32 - Nov 3rd, 2009 at 8:33pm

rondele wrote on Nov 3rd, 2009 at 12:26pm:
Seraphis-

<<We all have the power to get at the truth through the Hall of records and going astrally to the source.>>

Great idea!  In the ten years or more that I've been on this board, I always wondered about people who said they could go to the Hall of Knowledge (or records) and access any information they needed.

Strangely, not one person has ever reported what they found during their "visit."  I mean, let's take just one example.....why not ask who really authored ACIM and what their motives were.

Or ask if reincarnation exists.

Ask some detailed questions about what the afterlife is really like.  I mean, what do we actually DO there?  It's odd that this board is called afterlife knowledge, but I have yet to read any detailed description of it.

Peculiar.  And to be honest, a bit suspicious.

So let's have a volunteer step up and visit the Hall, and answer some of these questions that have been around for centuries.

R

Have you read Bruce Moen's books?  Smiley

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #33 - Nov 3rd, 2009 at 8:37pm

Quote:
Really, some of this assumes pretty blatantly that the same things are important to us in the 'afterlife' realms that may be important to some of us 'here'. I don't find that to be so. I have tried to visit the 'hall of records' various times -- for healing purposes. Basically, I have not been allowed to bring anything back whatsoever, in a specific manner, that would please anyone here.

Some people on this board have engaged in libel and slander against individual using hearsay, speculative reporting and other flimsy worthless evidence that court not stand the test of beyond a reasonable doubt and moral certainty... it is incumbant upon them to use every reasonable effort to get to the truth... the Hall of Records holds the truth.

Smiley

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #34 - Nov 3rd, 2009 at 8:41pm

recoverer wrote on Nov 3rd, 2009 at 1:33pm:
I don't believe we have to check with the hall of records to see if somebody like Bashar is valid. All we need to do is allow ourselves to discriminate him in a wise manner.

Yes, you don't have to check the hall of records all you have to do is find out when he is next channeled and go o.be. to the site and see if he is there... what colors are being exhuded by the apparition if the entity is there... if it is black stuff don't touch it or go near it... report it to the board... if you attack then it is incumbant upon the attacker to prove his allegations... you have the tools.

Smiley

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #35 - Nov 3rd, 2009 at 8:55pm

Dude wrote: Here is a personal note from Darryl:

"I always make it clear to people that they do not have to believe that “Bashar” is really an extraterrestrial in telepathic communication with me during the channelings. If they want to believe the words are coming from another part of my own consciousness, that’s fine with me. I have no way of proving “Bashar’s” existence to anyone anyway. The most important thing is that the information, wherever it’s coming from, has made a difference in many people’s lives, including my own.

The information has answered many burning questions with cool satisfaction and clarity, expanded my creativity, inspired and instructed others how to change their lives for the better, and provided insights into concepts I never imagined possible. For that gift, I am eternally grateful, no matter what the source may be. It is my desire that this information will expand your spirit, heighten your awareness of the limitless potential that life offers each and every day, inspire you to follow your highest joy and, as “Bashar” so often suggests to Live your dreams, instead of merely dreaming about living."

Recoverer: Many fraudulent sources have said something similar to what Darryl said in order to cover themselves.

If you find what he has to say interesting, that's another matter.

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #36 - Nov 3rd, 2009 at 9:01pm

Seraphis-

Yes, I've read all of Bruce's books and have been on the AK board for over 10 years..

In addition, I attended his workshop in northern VA.

Any other questions?

R

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #37 - Nov 3rd, 2009 at 9:02pm

Seraphis1:

I've stated on more than one occasion that I've received spirit messages stating that ACIM isn't what it claims to be, yet nobody seems to care. This being the case, what would be the point in reporting as you suggest?

Some of us have said plenty of things to explain that ACIM and Seth aren't trustworthy sources, and yet again, nobody listens. Nevertheless, I'll give it another go on another thread and we'll see how people respond. I believe I make some pretty good points.

Seraphis1 wrote on Nov 3rd, 2009 at 8:41pm:
recoverer wrote on Nov 3rd, 2009 at 1:33pm:
I don't believe we have to check with the hall of records to see if somebody like Bashar is valid. All we need to do is allow ourselves to discriminate him in a wise manner.

Yes, you don't have to check the hall of records all you have to do is find out when he is next channeled and go o.be. to the site and see if he is there... what colors are being exhuded by the apparition if the entity is there... if it is black stuff don't touch it or go near it... report it to the board... if you attack then it is incumbant upon the attacker to prove his allegations... you have the tools.

Smiley

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #38 - Nov 3rd, 2009 at 9:02pm

Quote:

Perhaps.  But are you doing that?  Is it wise to judge without doing proper research?

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #39 - Nov 3rd, 2009 at 9:11pm

Recoverer

Quote:
It is my desire that this information will expand your spirit, heighten your awareness of the limitless potential that life offers each and every day, inspire you to follow your highest joy and, as “Bashar” so often suggests to Live your dreams, instead of merely dreaming about living."

If you do sufficient research into Bashar, you will see that this statement is 100% accurate.  Basically those who tell people to stay away from this source are helping to prevent others from possibly benefitting from the material in the stated ways- and I am telling you from experience that his material has done this- and there was very, very little which did not resonate with me.  Sure, some of his material is basic, but he also gets very deep into topics and explores facets which are quite enlightening.  As for seemingly silly concepts such as the santa clause article- I have yet to come across something like this in any of his recorded sessions- I definitely wouldn't point to this as disproving Bashar's validity.  I'm sure santa clause exists somewhere in the astral realms as a manifested thought form, just as many other fictional characters probably do.  Consciousness creates consciousness, after all.
« Last Edit: Nov 4th, 2009 at 12:52am by I Am Dude »  

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #40 - Nov 3rd, 2009 at 9:21pm

Seraphis,

The idea that anyone on this board can astrally project at will, anytime, anyplace, and control the experience each time, is far off.  Many OOB experiences are on a continuum with dreams or lucid dreams.  Read OOB dude's Gateway journals.  Great mind opening experiences, but they "wink out" at odd times, and often are not at all easy to control.

I also encourage you or anyone else to check for guidance and answers.  But the nature of earth life doesn't make it that easy to verify things by astrally projecting or using akashic records - this is why Don,(Berserk2) constantly brings up the lack of verification. 

Some actually believe that we agree to restrict our awareness in joining the earth-life system.  I'm not sure what to think about this, but I do know that we have a difficult time getting super specific information at will.

M

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #41 - Nov 3rd, 2009 at 11:21pm

DocM wrote on Nov 3rd, 2009 at 9:30am:
I think Dude is saying that he takes ideas and concepts that suit him.  As to the hall of records - hmmmmmmm good idea.  Except that few of us are Edgar Cayces.  Gee, I should travel there to get a cure for breast cancer for my patients.  Or maybe, a quick consult with the hall of records could enable us to answer the vexing problems of our age or historical controversies. 

The problem is, Seraphis, that no one on this board has such an open connection to these "akashic records" that they can use it like the old fashioned libraries with the Dewey decimal system.  At best, I find we can ask for guidance, and feel, on a gut level, that we have an answer. 

The type of precise research that you mention in the akashic records, is, at this stage in human spiritual development not something we can access like Wikipedia.  Hopefully, that will change.

M
DocM

Hi Doc: I invite you to read Bruce Moen’s Voyage to Curiousity’s Father… beginning on p. 56, parag: 5 to begin getting information on what Moen refers to as the Library Archives… at some point in the narrative in this book Moen and exploration partners review an well known historical incident and compare that to actual Library Archive event… I will let you read the material and draw your own conclusions.

Cool

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #42 - Nov 3rd, 2009 at 11:28pm

<<Hi Roger,

You know I love you, my friend, but I have to say this post made me laugh out loud.

Ok, let's think about this for a moment... if we are consciousness, which seems to be basically information, then wouldn't it seem reasonable that the hall of records/knowledge/database or whatever it's called is simply all of the possible bits of information/consciousness that ever was, is or will be?  What makes us think that the consciousness system sorts out one bit of information as "truth" as opposed to another bit of information as "false"? 

Actually now that I think about it, I'd like to hear everyone's opinion about this question.

Kathy
[/quote]

Hi Kathy: I refer you also to Bruce Moen’s Voyage to Curiousity’s Father… beginning on p. 56, parag: 5 to begin getting information on what Moen refers to as the Library Archives…

Essentially, as I understand it, you can access events that have actually happened… as opposed to possibilities and probabilities that were only potentials… for example… a poster who shall remain nameless slandered Ramakrishna as a pedophile… well in the Library Archives will be Ramakrishna’s life stream… you will be able to review his every actual act… did he have sex with a minor??? You will be able to see that event…  Cool

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #43 - Nov 3rd, 2009 at 11:41pm

Seraphis,

The question is not whether or not one can, rarely get a single piece of information from akashic records (or the library cited).  The issue I spoke of before deals with how often one can access this information, how precise the answers are and whether this can be done at will, as you suggest.

Was Jesus God incarnate?  Do we reincarnate as often as some Eastern religions claim, or is it a rare event?  Do we choose our parents and pre-create our earth experience (as some like Michael Newton suggest) by planning before we enter the womb with angelic advisors?

All these answers should be given definitive "yes" or "no" answers, if the akashic records were that clear, obvious and defined.  What about Bruce's discussion of the role of the interpretor in all of us, and how that might affect the information we receive?  Are the akashic records filed in terms of unchanging truths, or can we put our own spin and interpretation on them?

I do take heart when I hear of Bruce or others performing a partnered exploration and getting specific information back.  But at best, this information is a small sliver compared to the type of access your post implies we have to this limitless information while in physical bodies.

M

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #44 - Nov 4th, 2009 at 12:34am

Robert Bruce claims to be proficient at accessing the Akashic Records.  He can also enter altered states and project his consciousness at will (more or less).  I believe he is one of the most advanced spiritual practitioners of our time(certainly the most advanced that I know of).  What is interesting is that he followed a totally different road then Monroe and Moen as far as the exploration of his consciousness, began his metaphysical training with a totally different belief system, and utilizes different systems of spiritual practice, and yet his findings on the nature of reality are very similar- even his beliefs on reincarnation and the higher self. 

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.