Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
The problem with writers before Monroe and Moen! (Read 25200 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: The problem with writers before Monroe and Moen!
Reply #15 - Nov 2nd, 2009 at 4:28pm

Hi Rondele and Dude: Why aren't you guys locating Bashar at some focus level where he is residing and see for yourself first hand whether he exists or not... Dude you are traveler contact him directly. Are you a traveler Rondele?

Wink

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Nov 2nd, 2009 at 4:45pm

<<Please, show me, with quotes and all, where I said I think Bashar is a genuine channel.  You cannot do this, for I never said this. >>

Well Dude, here is just one quote:

"it is obvious that you have not listened to the many hours of his recorded sessions, for if you did you would know of the truth that radiates from him." 

If he "radiates truth", wouldn't that mean he's genuine?  Seems pretty clear cut to me.....

Seraphis- Bashar resides in the imagination of the  guy who dreamed him up, and who is charging plenty for people to listen to his charade.  That's a place that I'd rather not go.

R

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #17 - Nov 2nd, 2009 at 6:56pm

Rondele

"it is obvious that you have not listened to the many hours of his recorded sessions, for if you did you would know of the truth that radiates from him." 

He is genuine in the things he says, in his message, in the advice he gives to others to help them.  It really does not matter to me if he really channels Bashar or not.  I believe he does, but this is besides the point.  I like what he has to say- it has been a positive influence in my life, so attempting to refute Bashar's existence is really meaningless to me.  Your waisted effort is even more meaningless because you have no proof that he is not really channelling Bashar.  Just another biased, uneducated opinion. 

You watch a youtube video and think you have him figured out.  Have you done any research into Daryll's life, his past spiritual work and acomplishments, the history of his channeling, or what he actually has to say through his channelling?  Do you know of the many other channels which exist all over the world who also channel the entity Bashar, in various languages?  Do you know of the uncanny similarities in both the personality and the messages of the channels during sessions?  Do you realize that these all occurred without prior knowledge of the other channles?  So far the proof shows that he is genuine.  Prove me wrong bud.  (keep in mind, your opinions are not proof)

Here is a personal note from Darryl:

"I always make it clear to people that they do not have to believe that “Bashar” is really an extraterrestrial in telepathic communication with me during the channelings. If they want to believe the words are coming from another part of my own consciousness, that’s fine with me. I have no way of proving “Bashar’s” existence to anyone anyway. The most important thing is that the information, wherever it’s coming from, has made a difference in many people’s lives, including my own.

The information has answered many burning questions with cool satisfaction and clarity, expanded my creativity, inspired and instructed others how to change their lives for the better, and provided insights into concepts I never imagined possible. For that gift, I am eternally grateful, no matter what the source may be. It is my desire that this information will expand your spirit, heighten your awareness of the limitless potential that life offers each and every day, inspire you to follow your highest joy and, as “Bashar” so often suggests to Live your dreams, instead of merely dreaming about living."

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #18 - Nov 2nd, 2009 at 7:35pm

Some of those entities have very strong personalities and their channels appear to be less so, so when they come in it's like an explosion. There may be something to it. I used to blow it off, but not so much anymore.

"Cleverness is not Wisdom"-- Euripides

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #19 - Nov 2nd, 2009 at 8:10pm

Hi Gang: All channels and guides are not good see Bruce Moen's - Voyages into teh Unknown p. 188 thru 196 Black Stuff. It is enlightning.

Cheesy

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #20 - Nov 2nd, 2009 at 10:44pm

Seraphis

I suppose I could go searching for Bashar out there.  I'm sure I would find someone- whether it be an actual entity, or a manifestation of the thought form of the fictional character Bashar, I don't know.  I'm really not interested in proving his existence, however, for like I said before, and as the channel himself admits, it is not the validity of the entity bashar that is important, but the message. 

But perhaps I have met Bashar.  I have had quite a few nonphysical experiences with extraterrestrial entities- none of which I was able to identify.  Some of these occurred during a time when I was getting pretty deep into the Bashar material.  Perhaps it isn't a coincidence.  I even had an experience similar to Darryl's, in which I was told by an ET that I had some sort of prior agreement or connection with this group of beings. 

This reminds me-  I am currently making a (fictional)movie detailing the visitation of extraterrestrial entities occuring with me and my wife, the progressive tension it causes in our lives, and our eventual "final" abduction.  It's gonna be a spooky one!

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #21 - Nov 3rd, 2009 at 8:30am

I Am Dude wrote on Nov 2nd, 2009 at 10:44pm:
Seraphis

I suppose I could go searching for Bashar out there.  I'm sure I would find someone- whether it be an actual entity, or a manifestation of the thought form of the fictional character Bashar, I don't know.  I'm really not interested in proving his existence, however, for like I said before, and as the channel himself admits, it is not the validity of the entity bashar that is important, but the message. 

But perhaps I have met Bashar.  I have had quite a few nonphysical experiences with extraterrestrial entities- none of which I was able to identify.  Some of these occurred during a time when I was getting pretty deep into the Bashar material.  Perhaps it isn't a coincidence.  I even had an experience similar to Darryl's, in which I was told by an ET that I had some sort of prior agreement or connection with this group of beings. 

This reminds me-  I am currently making a (fictional)movie detailing the visitation of extraterrestrial entities occuring with me and my wife, the progressive tension it causes in our lives, and our eventual "final" abduction.  It's gonna be a spooky one!

Hi Dude: Great to hear about your movie. Good luck. The problem I see with these arguements in the forum, they seem to be based on speculation and second hand hearsay references. We all have the power to get at the truth through the Hall of records and going astrally to the source. Why use questionable source material.

Cheesy

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #22 - Nov 3rd, 2009 at 9:30am

I think Dude is saying that he takes ideas and concepts that suit him.  As to the hall of records - hmmmmmmm good idea.  Except that few of us are Edgar Cayces.  Gee, I should travel there to get a cure for breast cancer for my patients.  Or maybe, a quick consult with the hall of records could enable us to answer the vexing problems of our age or historical controversies. 

The problem is, Seraphis, that no one on this board has such an open connection to these "akashic records" that they can use it like the old fashioned libraries with the Dewey decimal system.  At best, I find we can ask for guidance, and feel, on a gut level, that we have an answer. 

The type of precise research that you mention in the akashic records, is, at this stage in human spiritual development not something we can access like Wikipedia.  Hopefully, that will change.

M

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Nov 3rd, 2009 at 12:26pm

Seraphis-

<<We all have the power to get at the truth through the Hall of records and going astrally to the source.>>

Great idea!  In the ten years or more that I've been on this board, I always wondered about people who said they could go to the Hall of Knowledge (or records) and access any information they needed.

Strangely, not one person has ever reported what they found during their "visit."  I mean, let's take just one example.....why not ask who really authored ACIM and what their motives were.

Or ask if reincarnation exists.

Ask some detailed questions about what the afterlife is really like.  I mean, what do we actually DO there?  It's odd that this board is called afterlife knowledge, but I have yet to read any detailed description of it.

Peculiar.  And to be honest, a bit suspicious.

So let's have a volunteer step up and visit the Hall, and answer some of these questions that have been around for centuries.

R

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Nov 3rd, 2009 at 1:25pm

Really, some of this assumes pretty blatantly that the same things are important to us in the 'afterlife' realms that may be important to some of us 'here'. I don't find that to be so. I have tried to visit the 'hall of records' various times -- for healing purposes. Basically, I have not been allowed to bring anything back whatsoever, in a specific manner, that would please anyone here.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #25 - Nov 3rd, 2009 at 1:33pm

I don't believe we have to check with the hall of records to see if somebody like Bashar is valid. All we need to do is allow ourselves to discriminate him in a wise manner.

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #26 - Nov 3rd, 2009 at 1:40pm

Quote:
<<We all have the power to get at the truth through the Hall of records and going astrally to the source.>>

Great idea!  In the ten years or more that I've been on this board, I always wondered about people who said they could go to the Hall of Knowledge (or records) and access any information they needed.

Strangely, not one person has ever reported what they found during their "visit."  I mean, let's take just one example.....why not ask who really authored ACIM and what their motives were.

Ask some detailed questions about what the afterlife is really like.  I mean, what do we actually DO there?  It's odd that this board is called afterlife knowledge, but I have yet to read any detailed description of it.

So let's have a volunteer step up and visit the Hall, and answer some of these questions that have been around for centuries.

Hi Roger,

You know I love you, my friend, but I have to say this post made me laugh out loud.

Ok, let's think about this for a moment... if we are consciousness, which seems to be basically information, then wouldn't it seem reasonable that the hall of records/knowledge/database or whatever it's called is simply all of the possible bits of information/consciousness that ever was, is or will be?  What makes us think that the consciousness system sorts out one bit of information as "truth" as opposed to another bit of information as "false"? 

Actually now that I think about it, I'd like to hear everyone's opinion about this question.

Kathy

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #27 - Nov 3rd, 2009 at 1:51pm

Rondelle:

Regarding ACIM, I didn't check the hall records, but I asked a couple of times after praying to God and Christ, and on each occasion I received the answer that Helen Schuchman received the words from an unfriendly misleading being with a non-human origin.

Considering that this being pushed itself on Helen (wouldn't allow her to sleep until she wrote notes), she had 30 minute coughing fits when she tried to share the words with William Thetford, the strong distaste she had for spirituality, the dark state of mind she ended up in, and the clever but misleading approach the course presents, this makes sense.

rondele wrote on Nov 3rd, 2009 at 12:26pm:
Seraphis-

R

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #28 - Nov 3rd, 2009 at 2:00pm

In the past few days I tried to visit the hall of records (not to find out about Bashar) and had no success.

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Nov 3rd, 2009 at 4:18pm

Hi Kathy-

I guess my penchant for tongue in cheek got away from me!

Fear not, I haven't gone off the cliff quite yet.   Smiley

R

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.