Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Please, I'm in desperate need of help. (Read 11052 times)
cutie

ALK Member

Please, I'm in desperate need of help.
Oct 31st, 2009 at 11:22am

I'm a Christian and I sometimes read the bible.
Most of the sites that I read about the afterlife say that there is no Hell, lake of fire, the bible says otherwise .
Please, what am I suppose to belive? obviously I do not want to belive in Hell as it scares the Hell out of me(no pun intended) but I'm also scared that if I do not belive in Hell then I will end up there.
I'm in a bit of a dillema.
The bible is Gods word but was the bit written about Hell just from man?
The thing I dont understand is that God is meant to be loving and merciful, surely if this was the case there would be no Hell but why is it written in the bible if there is not one?
I just need my mind put at rest that I do not have to worry and and that I will go to a nice place when I die and if someone could please explain to me why there is a Hell, lake of fire written in the bible that would be great.
I hope someone can please help me.
Thnak you.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Re: Please, I'm in desperate need of help.
Reply #1 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 11:37am

Hi cutie,

There are hell like realms, would you like to be in the company of evil entities like Hitler, Bundy, Darhma in the afterlife, of course not?

But if you are worried that you might end up in one of these hell like realms , relax and rejoice you are one of Gods own and will go to paradise when you die

And you know who you will meet there, the Lord Jesus himself with loving arms outstretched

Love

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 11:40am

cutie wrote on Oct 31st, 2009 at 11:22am:
I'm a Christian and I sometimes read the bible.
Most of the sites that I read about the afterlife say that there is no Hell, lake of fire, the bible says otherwise .
Please, what am I suppose to belive? obviously I do not want to belive in Hell as it scares the Hell out of me(no pun intended) but I'm also scared that if I do not belive in Hell then I will end up there.
I'm in a bit of a dillema.
The bible is Gods word but was the bit written about Hell just from man?
The thing I dont understand is that God is meant to be loving and merciful, surely if this was the case there would be no Hell but why is it written in the bible if there is not one?
I just need my mind put at rest that I do not have to worry and and that I will go to a nice place when I die and if someone could please explain to me why there is a Hell, lake of fire written in the bible that would be great.
I hope someone can please help me.
Thnak you.

Hi cutie: Have you read Bruce Moen's books? All the answers are in those books... I consider Monroe and Moen the Rosette Stones of mysticism and cosmology... Moen explains the Hell's and the Hollow Heavens... my advice to you is to read them in order tho... that is the best way to get the most out of them... they were written in a stream of consciousness chronological technique that makes them interdependent.

Seraphis1  Wink

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 11:52am

Hi Cutie. I grew up being taught what's in the Bible. At least for a few years, until my father decided he'd had enough of it.

I think that your relationship with the Bible is personal, and I respect it. In answer to your question, I have gone along perfectly well all my life making my own mistakes, meditating, studying in a highly undisciplined way, and not believing in hell.

Now that I'm almost 50, I think that if there is really a lake of fire, some kind of horrible hell that a God throws 'bad' people into, well, I've never seen it anywhere. No one has come to smite me for my disbelief in hell.

I believe people create their own hells, sometimes through no fault at all of their own. The goal is to let the smoke clear until I can see what's really out there.

I think, if you are walking somewhere, look at your own feet, then look up and see where you are going. Is that where you want to be? If not, change direction. I think you have that power now, and I think you will have that power then.

IP Logged

cutie

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 12:16pm

My bible is not personal to me, infact I'm thinking of leavig christianity as it is getting to much for me, just got over a nasty bout of depression thinking about it.

IP Logged

cutie

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 12:19pm

I'm thinking of leaving christianity, do you think I will be safe from Hell if I do?

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #6 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 2:57pm

cutie wrote on Oct 31st, 2009 at 12:19pm:
I'm thinking of leaving christianity, do you think I will be safe from Hell if I do?

As long as, you hold a positive mental attitude upon death and look for the light and move toward it you will find a version of the TMI focus 27.

Wink

IP Logged

cutie

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 3:43pm

And you can promise me that I will be safe from Hell if I think possitive?

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #8 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 6:08pm

Cutie

What you need is to restructure your Afterlife belief system.  I recommend reading Robert Monroe's The Ultimate Journey as a start- this will give you basic, yet important insight into the true nature of the afterlife.  As for the bible, it was written by man, perhaps even for unsavory reasons- you are mistaken if you believe it was channelled from "God."  If it causes fear, then put it down- it is obviously something you do not need at this time.  Once you change the limiting beliefs you hold, chances are it will not have the same negative effects as before.  However, no one can help you but yourself.  Take action and begin to explore the truth for yourself.  Research and first hand experience of nonphysical realms are excellent ways to gain the knowledge you need.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

cutie

ALK Member

Reply #9 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 6:20pm

All I want to know is, is there physical pain in the Hell realms?

IP Logged

goobygirl

USA
Reply #10 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 8:32pm

Cutie,

You should try educating yourself about the bible and the afterlife as suggested by others on the board. You can indeed send yourself to hell, if that's what you expect to encounter. That's why it's important to find out about these things now, discover the areas of the "afterlife" now which is really not an afterlife as much as you switching your attention or focus. It's all here right now on one continuum, just depends upon whether you choose to see it or not.

In my opinion, Christianity is not practiced as Jesus explained it, and he really didn't even want a religion to rise up under his name. He was a revolutionary here to teach how to go within and find our own truths. Much of the Bible is in "code" so to speak, and it even says so when Jesus talks about parables and what others may see.

You have to go deep, very deep to understand much of it.

I suggest Bruce Moen's books as well are reading William Henry's works (williamhenry.net) and about the bible and reincarnation (http://www.near-death.com/experiences/origen03.html).

If you are afraid now, that fear can translate in the "afterlife." Better to get over it now.

Goobygirl

IP Logged

cutie

ALK Member

Reply #11 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 8:50pm

I have educated myself on the bible, that is why I'm thinking of leaving christianity, in my eyes a loving God would never have eve thought of a horrendous place like Hell.

IP Logged

goobygirl

USA
Reply #12 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 8:57pm

Read more about focus points and life on a continnum at http://www.astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html

Most of the Bible is written in code, so to speak, the parables being stories for the quote "simple folk" and the underlying ways of how to become enlightened being a bit more under the surface. There are valuable things in the bible, but much of it is hidden and the hateful stuff just rubbish.

Goobygirl

IP Logged

cutie

ALK Member

Reply #13 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 8:59pm

Taking a look at that site now.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #14 - Nov 1st, 2009 at 7:30pm

Hello Cutie:

First of all, there are Biblical scholars who will tell you that the Bible doesn't actually support the premise that God sentences souls to hell for all of eternity.

For the most part our overall state of mind and the resulting energetic signature determine where we go.

When deciding what to believe, listen to your commone sense and heart. If you have good intentions you'll be okay. God nor any other being who lives according to love and wisdom want you to choose a path that is based upon fear.

The love in our heart is our compass when we move onto the light, not fear.

Years ago I had a night in heaven experience. I experienced a realm that was definitely a heavenly realm even though I was an atheist. Why? Because I was basically a good loving person.

I went through a period of time where even though I basically didn't believe in the fire and brimstone approach, I still had an aspect of mind that represented such a way of thinking. What helped me gain freedom from this aspect is realizing that if I'm wise and loving enough to realize that it wouldn't be right to send good loving people to a firey inferno simply because they don't believe in a particular way, then certainly God and Christ have the same love and wisdom, even more so.

Just as you can't be intimidated into loving another person, you can't be feared into loving that which is divine. So listen to your heart, and forget about fearmongering of others.

If we have a beautiful song to share with a friend do we need to scare her (or him) before she'll listen to it? Of course not. So why would we need to scare her before she'll choose heaven?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.