Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Send Topic Print
My problem with reincarnation and karma (Read 37964 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
Re: My problem with reincarnation and karma
Reply #45 - Oct 27th, 2009 at 11:39am

Quote:
Quote:
We can spend our entire life debating or speculating about this or that until the cows come home.  If that's how we want to use what limited time we have here on earth, that's our decision.

But to do so inevitably will take our eyes off the prize.  We can be completely ignorant regarding the afterlife and reincarnation or completely informed about all of the pros and cons.  Doesn't matter.

What matters is how we live our life in the here and now.

I don't think that for any of us, posting messages on this board takes up the whole day. I enjoy comunicating with you guys and since we all are interested in these kinds of topics, it just makes sense to talk about it. I don't think that any of us would prefer discussing a neighbours obsession with hats.

Quote:
In other words, over half of the people who have ever lived on earth have never died even once!

Don't forget the possibility of starting in the future, since those lives are probably easier (better for beginners).

have a nice day,
Vagabound

Right if no one was interested in this topic they would not participate  Cool

Hi Rondele,
I just thought if we are the result of frogs and cockroaches and microbes that by a process of karma finally evolve to become humans, there is an infinity of poor life forms such as toads and microbes that due to the almost limitless number, will never have a chance to reincarnate into humans, but that is no problem , they could just go and reincarnate on another planet alternate universe, whatever?  Roll Eyes  Wink

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #46 - Oct 27th, 2009 at 1:47pm

Dude wrote: "I read a couple of Moen's books.  I really didn't get much out of them.. I learned a few new things, but nothing groundbreaking. 

My beliefs about the oversoul come from a mixture of the work of Monroe, Jane Roberts/Seth, Bashar, Robert Bruce, and of course my own personal experience with my HS."

Recoverer responds: "I checked out the Bashar site and found the below words (I added the strike commentary):

"Bashar shares the idea that Santa Claus is a nature spirit created by our collective consciousness and discusses the symbolism of his red suit and reindeer (strike one). Also in this session, Carl Sagan sends a message (strike two). Bashar recommends reading: "Conversations with God" by Walsch (strike three)."

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #47 - Oct 27th, 2009 at 3:47pm

recoverer wrote on Oct 27th, 2009 at 1:47pm:
Dude wrote: "I read a couple of Moen's books.  I really didn't get much out of them.. I learned a few new things, but nothing groundbreaking. 

My beliefs about the oversoul come from a mixture of the work of Monroe, Jane Roberts/Seth, Bashar, Robert Bruce, and of course my own personal experience with my HS."

Recoverer responds: "I checked out the Bashar site and found the below words (I added the strike commentary):

"Bashar shares the idea that Santa Claus is a nature spirit created by our collective consciousness and discusses the symbolism of his red suit and reindeer (strike one). Also in this session, Carl Sagan sends a message (strike two). Bashar recommends reading: "Conversations with God" by Walsch (strike three)."

Hi dude: Not sure what the strikes mean unless you are discounting Bashar because of his commentary.

Cool

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #48 - Oct 27th, 2009 at 5:16pm

Recoverer

Oh boy, here we go again.  Discrediting a source because you disagree with a minute portion of their work.  You obviously enjoy antagonizing.  What is your motivation behind this?  Something is not right here- there is simply no reason for this kind of nit picking.  It's borderline pathetic.

It is obvious that you have not listened to the many hours of his recorded sessions, for if you did you would know of the truth that radiates from him.  Until you are knowledgable of the totality of his work, you will not have the proper perspective.. of course, this goes with anything.  I am not saying that everything Bashar says is true- but I am saying that a lot of it is, and he offers unique perspectives which have helped more people then you ever will.         

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #49 - Oct 27th, 2009 at 5:22pm

Seraphis1

It is Recoverer who is discounting Bashar.  He has issues with allowing people to benefit from sources that he does not fully agree with.  He sometimes tries to force his perspectives upon others, not realizing they have their own perspectives which are as equally valid, sometimes more so than his.  Of course, this obvious fault in his personality is denied, and twisted into a sick sort of "love" and "caring".

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #50 - Oct 27th, 2009 at 5:38pm

Dude:

First of all, I've read enough so-called channeled sources to know what they're about.

Second, I searched Bashar's site because I had no idea what is about, and hoped that it might have some useful information.

I read the paragraph I posted, and saw two things that seem quite erroneous and one that seems questionable. What he says about Santa Claus is a bit much. What's next, Batman and Robin can be found in the astral realms as actual entities because some of us created them? I believe there is more to creating a soul than phantasy based mind activity.

He wrote that Bashar recommended reading Conversations with God. No high level being would recommend such a thing, because a high level being would understand that Walsch didn't actually channel God, and that some of the things he says are inaccurate and misleading.

Regarding the supposed message from Carl Sagan, on this basis alone I can't say whether the Bashar source you refer to is fraudulent, but I've found that people who make the claim of channeling some famous person tend to be full of beans.

I don't care how many accurate things a fraudulent source of information has to say, at some point they are going to say something that is inaccurate and lead people astray.

If an unfriendly being is behind their messages, then such a being will find a way to mislead people without their realizing they are being misled, as is the case with ACIM.

I have far too much respect for my soul to allow myself to receive information from a conman who purposely tries to mislead people. To allow myself to receive information in such a way, would be the same thing as being supportive of what such a conman does.

Here's another way to put it. There is so much grace available to us, we don't need to rely on what the conmen of this World have to say.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #51 - Oct 27th, 2009 at 5:44pm

Regarding my motivation, to speak up when a fraudulent source of information presents itself as if it represents the light when it doesn't.

Believe me Dude, I don't enjoy stepping on your toes, not at all, but somebody has to say something about all of the misleading sources of information that exist (I don't mean you, I respect you a lot, despite how it might seem).

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #52 - Oct 27th, 2009 at 6:43pm

recoverer wrote on Oct 27th, 2009 at 5:38pm:
Dude:

I read the paragraph I posted, and saw two things that seem quite erroneous and one that seems questionable. What he says about Santa Claus is a bit much. What's next, Batman and Robin can be found in the astral realms as actual entities because some of us created them? I believe there is more to creating a soul than phantasy based mind activity.

Hi Recoverer: I admire your efforts to at least question sources that come from the otherside... you may or may not be correct... and Bashar doesn't have to have the correct interpretation of what he saw... luckily for us Bruce Moen's vision involves a Whiplash Snidely kind of character but draws no conclusion about the character or why he saw it... the cartoon nature of some of the events one encounters may have to do with the way the oversoul or your own personal processing skills, interact and give YOU... information YOU can process from YOUR resource base... be careful of condemnation without careful investigation and a lot of leaway in things that don't much matter overall... if Bashar was trying to get $10,000 from you with some secret of the universe that may be grounds for running not walking away.

Cheesy

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #53 - Oct 27th, 2009 at 6:45pm

recoverer wrote on Oct 27th, 2009 at 5:38pm:
Dude:

Regarding the supposed message from Carl Sagan, on this basis alone I can't say whether the Bashar source you refer to is fraudulent, but I've found that people who make the claim of channeling some famous person tend to be full of beans.

Hi recoverer: you're a traveler/retriever... why not go find Carl Sagan and ask him if he interacted with Bashar... or better yet contact Bashar on Focus 27 and talk to him

Cheesy

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #54 - Oct 27th, 2009 at 6:51pm

[quote author=5740464A5340574057250 link=1256219285/51#51 date=1256679500]

quote]

Recoverer: You realize that all these powerful comic characters are archtypes... they do exist somewhere in the subconscious, unconscious as real entities generated by belief systems surrounding them... their popularity is resonating in the world population for a very good reason... this is deeper than you think Cheesy

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #55 - Oct 27th, 2009 at 6:55pm

Seraphis1:

Darryl Anka is claiming to channel a high level being named Bashar, therefore, it isn't a matter of how he interpreted what he saw.

I won't try to contact Bashar, because I doubt that such a being exists.

There are beings who represent divine will, and when frauds misrepresent the light, they interfere with what divine will is trying to accomplish. Therefore, I don't believe such sources should be considered with indifference. To be indifferent is the same thing as handing them the key that determines how this World and beyond evolves.

I'll stop worrying about how fraudulent sources mislead, when I stop carring about divine will, and that isn't going to happen.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #56 - Oct 27th, 2009 at 6:59pm

Recover where did you read the stuff about Santa Claus I went to the site... you have to pay $15 to get the essay.

Sad

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #57 - Oct 27th, 2009 at 7:04pm

recoverer wrote on Oct 27th, 2009 at 6:55pm:
Seraphis1:

Recoverer: You are a traveler with abilities to verify the existence of Bashar, why not do it.  If you won't try to make direct contact when you or capable of it... you are condemning without investigation and that is a sure path to ignorance... verify your facts then give us the scoop don't guess or speculate, you have the ability to make a clear contact.

Cheesy

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #58 - Oct 27th, 2009 at 7:26pm

Seraphis1:

I won't try to make contact because I don't believe that Bashar exists. Even if he does exist I still wouldn't want to make contact, because he recommends that people read Conversations with God, and I don't believe a light being would recommend a source that misrepresents God in the way CWwhoever does.

Below is the link to what I posted about Santa Claus.
Scroll down until you see the title that says "Is There a Santa Claus."

http://www.bashar.org/HOMEMAIN.html

Seraphis1 wrote on Oct 27th, 2009 at 7:04pm:
recoverer wrote on Oct 27th, 2009 at 6:55pm:
Seraphis1:

Recoverer: You are a traveler with abilities to verify the existence of Bashar, why not do it.  If you won't try to make direct contact when you or capable of it... you are condemning without investigation and that is a sure path to ignorance... verify your facts then give us the scoop don't guess or speculate, you have the ability to make a clear contact.

Cheesy

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #59 - Oct 27th, 2009 at 7:36pm

I just tried the link I provided, and it brings you to the main page. After you reach the main page select "Product Catalog." Next select "Spirituality." Next select "Higher Self." Next, scroll up and you'll find the Santa Claus title.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.