Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
A skeptical approach to the afterlife (Read 9554 times)
Beau

Greenville SC
Re: A skeptical approach to the afterlife
Reply #30 - Oct 22nd, 2009 at 6:35pm

I like the questions you asked Albert. I think it would be fine to discuss Tom's work here since we discuss Monroe's work and Tom worked with him, but perhaps it has taken over this thread which is not so good.

I think you would get some great replies to your questions on Tom's site and they are all pretty polite there...most of the time. They like people to read the books but there are plenty of people asking questions there who have only seen the videos too.

http://www.my-big-toe.com/phpBB34/index.php?sid=c0a2d83a929957a2d855f97e9233d544

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #31 - Oct 22nd, 2009 at 7:33pm

Thank you for liking the questions Beau.

I can't say I'm interested in joining another forum.

Regarding the direction of this thread, human conversation has a way of changing its path. I wonder if I jumped into an alternate universe when I changed the direction of this thread, and brought the rest of you with me. Or do the rest of you still exist in a universe where I didn't bring this thread astray, and I'm communicating with alternate yous rather than the yous I used to know?

Can you please direct me to the universe where somebody on this forum responds to my questions? Cheesy

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #32 - Oct 22nd, 2009 at 7:49pm

I'd like to add, I didn't bring this up because I'm interested in debunking Tom Campbell. I believe it would be really good if he shares some valuble information.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #33 - Oct 23rd, 2009 at 9:59am

I guess for the most part Albert I'm just more fascinated with questions and the potential answers than I am enamored of the answers that I give or receive. I put the board's link up there because it seems the best answer to me. But I know what you mean about trying to keep up with yet another board.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.