Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I created existence on the vast unploughe field of (Read 512 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
I created existence on the vast unploughe field of
Oct 21st, 2009 at 5:07am

Alan McDougall is on a distinguished road
The Vast Unploughed Fields Of Nothing
Adore, appreciate, esteem, reverence me and prize me the giver of life show your love by virtue of your love for me I am the word of life and the arm of the absolute and lead all to the omega-point.

THE VAST UNPLOUGHED FIELDS OF NOTHING BY

Aware of infinite potential in vast unploughed fields of nothing, I strode with great beams of cosmic light toward the infinite horizon of eternity, sowing seeds of existence before the timeless moment of creation. I am the boundless Mind, Original Self-Awareness the cause of everything, relative to nothing I am This. On the panorama of bleak blackness, I rode on the back of the Absolute, sowing universal energy.

Reality was my aim and the beauty of my achievement. Illuminating the darkness with beams of dazzling radiant glory was the first event of reason. I formulated in my mind the first number and called it “One”,

With the now realities of the fundamentals of’ “one, and ‘zero”, I made everything. I am the Prime Mover and there was no proponent to my First Cause. I am the Immovable Rock and the Alpha point.

I took these first numbers and weaved them into the fabric of the reality, creating all the limitless universes on the infinite timeless foam of nothing, which now makes all up existence. Indeed, I am the Almighty One. If you are, wise. “Do one thing, RESPECT me.
God rested and dreamed

I experienced time only in my dreams said God. God first dreamed. The cup of dreams ran over like unto rivers that overflow their banks. For God dreamed Infinity of dreams in an instant, and the Infinity multiplied by infinity for an Eternity created all possibilities in one awesome now. It was the Realm of Chaos.

God began to create outside the Absolute Realm and started the first realities based on dimensions and textures.
For eons, slumbering God just observed the dreams.

God delighted and God began to alter the flow and pattern of His dreaming state by switching from observer to participant.

For God grew tired of the confusion and started controlling his dreams until they became patterns of joy that grew with beauty, precision and majesty. When God learned moved from his rest his time of chaos was over and the dawn of the Perfect Realm began. Moreover, the universe sprang into being. Chaos changed back to order.

Time - Actually the use of the word time here is inaccurate, but it will have to suffice for lack of a better term. From God's perspective, there is no time, only an ever changing now. Our use of time is a way to express beginnings, ends, and is used here to mark the beginning and ending of chaos.

I am the painter and the painting, singer and the song, the dance and the dancer, the stage and the actors, the writer of the script of existence. I am all these things who am I? I am Ultimate-All the Absolute Totally of all existence, yes, I am This, and do you exist? Then why cant to I exist? The imprudent ask where you are, the wind blows on your cheek and you ask ‘where are you?

The oceans roar and you ask,’ ‘where are you? The stars glow and you say mysterious one, ‘if you would only show yourself, blood flows in your vessels and you say ‘what are you? Indeed, I am the First Cause and the Immovable Rock.

I am the encompasser and enfold all things within the substance of my being. Resonating with profound unfathomable vibrations, creation trembles at the passing of my presence.

I am the stalker of the soul, the defeater of death. I am Supreme and take the abstract, and convert it into concrete matter.

I dwell in composite bright light, which is the breath of my life. I now look with delight upon the beauty of the garden of my creation, sparkling out of the darkness of infinite universes. In eternal joy, I survey my prime creation and called it life.

I set and start the clock of eternal time while dwelling outside in the ever-now moment

I am the creator of the totality of all existence known by many names and titles but you must all refer to be by the title that must never be confused by anyone. I AM THAT and I AM THIS

I  SIMPLY:

AM

Love

By AlanMcDougall18/11/2007

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.