Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
what if I left a note to myself? (Read 2511 times)
b2
Ex Member

what if I left a note to myself?
Oct 17th, 2009 at 6:12am

I am wondering (in the middle of the night, of course, rather than sleeping like I should be) why people, somebody, doesn't insist that they have a note from themselves (because it could have been them) or from another person from a past life. Not a dream, but a real, live physical marker of some kind. I guess, I've read that birth marks can be indicators of 'previous lives'...but what about more realistic indicators? Lots of people claim to be reincarnations of so and so, or people claim it for them.

But, if we can zig zag all over the 'afterlife' in some kind of outerspace wonderland, why can't I go back to a previous life and ask that person I meet with to leave me a special indicator, in the physical world. If I could talk to that person, even in a dream, and it is real in the physical world, why couldn't I convince that character to leave me a note of some kind, that I could decipher.

Well, I'm have no education in much of anything to tell you the truth, but it seems like there would be someone talking about this kind of thing, more often. Or maybe I'm just nuts.

IP Logged

vagabound
Ex Member

Re: what if I left a note to myself?
Reply #1 - Oct 17th, 2009 at 8:25am

Hello b2,

Well, right now you see it all from here; here's where you are and this is the "ultimate existence". Once you're back "home" it will seem to you like you just went out to play.
Sometimes children will leave marks or toys on their playground. They put their favourite stick under the slide where they think no one else will find it. But does it really matter? He/she will find another stick to play with, sometimes a longer one, sometimes one that's smoother. Once you're back home you do not see a reason for any kind of messages or finding old toys any more.
Even a little child sometimes decides that instead of trying to find the old stick, it'd be more fun to go find another playground.

Still, if you wanna leave a message to yourself, you should give it a try. You yourself will decide if it's worth remembering or finding it in another life.

just my two pence,
have fun and take care,
Vagabound

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Oct 17th, 2009 at 8:38am

I have heard that the Tibetans and others choose their spiritual leaders by seeing which toys they are drawn to as children.  If a child chooses identical toys to a previous Dalai Lama (or others), it is considered partial evidence of a past life and new incarnation, along with certain other physical factors and dates of birth, etc.

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Oct 25th, 2009 at 5:39pm

Hi matthew B2 vagabond a medium told me that one past life i had was that i lived in France and i was part of the aristocrosy and i died in the french revolution,i was beheaded and my name was marie'.The strange thing to me was after hearing this ,things started to fit in for me because the french language is always been my favorite and i  have always loved pictures of france and always felt like i wanted to be there ,probably explains that all the time i was pregnant with my daughter i was set on calling her Emily but 2mins after she was born i named her Michelle which is french.

love and God bless love juditha

IP Logged

Terethian
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Oct 27th, 2009 at 9:05am

I already did this sort of. I left an engraving with an exact date and time where I would meet myself, and the engraving will last a life time at least. This is so I would never forget it. Well, if someday I invented time travel I would travel to that exact date and time to prove it.

No one showed up.... Therefore I will never be able to travel back into the past with my time machine. =(

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Oct 28th, 2009 at 3:02pm

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/living/2009/10/27/notes.left.behind.wlwt

http://www.wlwt.com/family/21429609/detail.html

this is a sweet story -- little girl dies of brain cancer after her family finds out she has less than five months to live, she loses her ability to talk but she leaves notes behind all over the place for her family, her parents are putting out a book released this week...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.