Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A Request for Jeremy (Read 3044 times)
Beau

Greenville SC
A Request for Jeremy
Oct 16th, 2009 at 5:16pm

It is with a very heavy heart that I tell you that my Girlfriend's nephew, Jeremy killed himself yesterday. It was so sudden and he was only 15. If you have a moment and the inclination I hope you will seek him out if you can. I feel strongly that he was met by some who have gone on before him but we're all in such a shock right now and my judgment may be greatly impaired. I knew him for 3 and 1/2 years, but I hardly knew him at all. He was very quiet and often very troubled...and he was quite brilliant. His family is surely the saddest family on this earth tonight.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Re: A Request for Jeremy
Reply #1 - Oct 16th, 2009 at 7:03pm

I'm very sorry, Beau, for your loss. Am sending warm rays of love to you and yours. My ex had a 'stepdaughter' from a previous marriage. They lived far apart. She committed suicide before I ever met her, or even spoke to her. I felt I almost knew her, because of all the loving things my ex said about her. She tried six times before she succeeded. Life can be hard.

I was hoping she might be a kind of 'niece' for me, as I have not been so blessed as to give birth to any living child in this lifetime. So sorry.

I'm sure your request will be granted.

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Oct 16th, 2009 at 8:01pm

You know, sometimes I think that it's the people that you 'almost' knew that you feel the most regret about. The 'almost' of it all.

But, like you, I do believe, now that I have listened to so many, that we are met at the 'door', so to speak, in a very surprising way, and it is a good way.

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #3 - Oct 16th, 2009 at 9:00pm

I am very sorry. Sending lots of PUL

Supermodel....

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #4 - Oct 19th, 2009 at 10:06pm

Sorry to hear.
Sending PUL
R.

IP Logged

Pat E.

Northern California
Reply #5 - Oct 20th, 2009 at 12:33am

Beau, you and your loved ones lost Jeremy a year and two days after I lost my daughter, also to suicide.  This first anniversary has been difficult for me, as was her death last year.  Of course, we haven't known their pain.  But we knew their beauty and brilliance.  I hope Jeremy is well and was met by loved ones.  I'll be thinking of him, just as I think of Megan every day.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #6 - Oct 20th, 2009 at 8:40am

Dear Beau,

Condolences to your friend and you and her family. Loss of a young person is so great because it extinguishes all that they might have been.

After giving Jeremy some time to get through into his new life, we can check on him.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #7 - Oct 20th, 2009 at 11:10am

Thank you all so much for your comments and PUL. It looks as if Jeremy's death may have almost certainly been an accident as he was playing that choking game that has become a secret pass-time with teenagers now. He was very happy these last 6 months or so, but very drawn to dark imagery and music. I guess that was my concern; that he not be "lost" because of the way he died and the way he had lived in that Emo vein for most of his teen years. Thank you so much for you thoughts again.

And Pat, I'm very sorry to hear about your daughter Megan too, and we did know them and they were quite a wonder.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

banana

Reply #8 - Oct 20th, 2009 at 12:11pm

Dear Beau and Pat E I am sorry for both of your losses. I am sending PUL to both Jeremy and Megan and am thinking about them.
love,
Anna banana

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.