Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A group NDE (Read 1672 times)
recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

A group NDE
Oct 16th, 2009 at 2:27pm

IP Logged

Berserk2

Re: A group NDE
Reply #1 - Oct 16th, 2009 at 3:17pm

Albert,

Thanks for posting this NDE account.  It ranks as one of the most evidentially significant paranormal evidences for an afterlife posted on this site.  When I have time, I'll repost other 'shared" NDEs and after-death contacts that are equally evidential.

Don

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #2 - Oct 16th, 2009 at 8:09pm

Of course, group NDEs are interesting. At the link's site, though, I found the report a bit spare. Second-hand seemingly, and no actual confirmation of his fellow-firefighters. To call this "evidently significant" certainly is disproportionate. Not that I doubt NDEs, but I miss your sceptical sense here, which at other occasions is quite present, Don.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Oct 16th, 2009 at 8:27pm

I find the very last line intriguing:

The article does not offer actual quotes from the others, but only this interesting shared experience of 'choice'.

quote:
They, too, had met with other members of their deceased families and were given the choice of remaining where they were or of returning to earth.

Does this not remind you, in some way, of a kind of benevolent force/or being/if you choose which directs our consciousness at the moment of death, or at some point thereafter, which helps you to find the truth of who you are and what you really want to accomplish here, even if it is in the most raw and incomplete of motivations, it's just so compelling...and yet, each seems to speak of a kind of aching nostalgia for the incredible boundless freedom of the world awaiting them. So difficult to decide, and yet, the outcome appears to occur with an overwhelming sense of urgency, if the person is drawn back to earth in a forceful way. If there was a way that the medical establishment could determine how to make this reentry more gentle, well, that would be an advance.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #4 - Oct 16th, 2009 at 9:15pm

Yes, when I think of what I can't understand (and the more I think the more I don't understand) it becomes obvious that it isn't this aware-of-my-thoughts-me that holds my world together. And in physical death, limits fall away.

As to the desirable more comfortable comeback, when God, as on that website's article, showed his/her might upon the elements, then I'm sure God will fix this problem soon  Wink .

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.