Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Some help please... (Read 2587 times)
Rebecca

USA
Some help please...
Oct 16th, 2009 at 12:31pm

Okay, I need a little help explaining what happened to me during my last meditation session.  About 45 minutes into the session a very vivid vision appeared before my eyes.  It started as many human bodies (I assumed dead) falling from 30 feet above me...like a waterfall.  (It reminded me of scenes from the Holocaust when they bulldozed the deceased into burial pits.  Ugh.)  But when I looked down into the pit, the people were standing around, packed tightly together, they were dirty and upset.  I knew something very bad was going to happen to them.  The scene was very upsetting to me and I opened my eyes but the scene still overlayed physical reality for a few seconds.

Any idea what this is?  Thanks.

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Re: Some help please...
Reply #1 - Oct 16th, 2009 at 12:48pm

Might be good to go back to take a look again. Ask for the highest possible guidance to accompany you and see what happens when you do. It may be that you were intended to be seen, and it is okay to talk to people 'out there' -- but I think it's all very smooth if you have asked ahead of time to be prepared and assisted in whatever 'work' you may have to accomplish in a particular location you 'pop' into.

It sounds like a very upsetting vision, so it's understandable that you would be confused.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Oct 16th, 2009 at 2:16pm

What feeling did you get from the people in the pit? What kind of people were they?

IP Logged

Rebecca

USA
Reply #3 - Oct 16th, 2009 at 3:24pm

b2- If I could go back, I would.  Unfortunately, this is the first time something like this has ever happened during meditation.  Usually I only get quick flashes of images.  I'm pleased, as this means I may be developing higher conciousness, but it takes time.

recoverer- when I watched the scene, I instantly thought of medieval times.  The people (I could only see grown men) were dressed in dirty, old tunics.  They were shouting and angry, yelling at each other...but I don't know if it was because of their predicament or if they were mad at each other.  I KNEW it wasn't going to end well, so I decided to get out of there!

I just wish I knew what I did in the first place to get there, so I could replicate it.  I didn't have any luck today.  All it takes is a peak behind the veil to keep one dedicated to the journey.  I'll keep trying.

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Oct 16th, 2009 at 3:31pm

Well, those are some pretty important details, their appearance and their demeanor. Obviously, you felt threatened and left. Nothing wrong with that.

You need not 'struggle' to get back. I am also reluctant when people suggest I 'go back', because I don't always know how to do that. But, I have found that if I am wondering about something in a significant enough way, something will appear to me, possibly just in a dream while sleeping.

If it is important, I think you will be shown how to resolve the dilemma. Or, you will be shown something that it relates to, and this was an relevant piece of the puzzle.

If you have trouble getting back into the 'actual' scene as you recall it, perhaps just send some 'love energy' to these folks, as best as you can, while meditating, or before sleeping. It sounds silly, but my belief is that it is the 'thought' that counts.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #5 - Oct 16th, 2009 at 7:38pm

Rebecca:

It isn't good for a person to be fighting with somebody at the moment of his (or her) death. Doing so might cause him to end up in a lower realm.

The pit could be a symbol for a lower realm.

I've received spirit messages stating that if a minimal number of people get to the point where they live according to love to a significant degree, their energy level will affect other people in positive way.

Perhaps your guidance was trying to tell you what could happen, with the hope that you'll become one of the people who makes this World a better place by increasing its vibratory rate.

IP Logged

Rebecca

USA
Reply #6 - Oct 16th, 2009 at 7:48pm

recoverer- it's interesting that you wrote exactly what I've been thinking about for the past couple weeks.  As Ghandi said, "Be the change you want to see in the world."

b2- I definitely felt uncomfortable in that situation, but I would like to go back and figure out what exactly I saw.  If I KNEW how to get back, I would try.  I'll meditate on it and see where it gets me.

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #7 - Oct 16th, 2009 at 8:58pm

Possible past life?

I dont' know.... Undecided

Interesting. I hope you get the answer.

Supermodel....

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #8 - Oct 16th, 2009 at 9:37pm

It certainly is something which shows you have reached some depth in meditation. If it is important for you, I think you'll get an explanation in a future meditation, but I wouldn't focus on it too much, just take it as it comes.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.