Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
An Excerpt of my Near Death Experiences (Read 3295 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
An Excerpt of my Near Death Experiences
Oct 13th, 2009 at 10:07am

http://alansmysticalmind.ning.com/

God’s pure translucent light moved over and through me, washing every hidden place of my heart, removing all hurt and fear, transforming my very being into a song of joy.

It was a love so Divine so unimaginably so nonjudgmental that I wept in joyful wonder at our beautiful God who I love beyond words his forgiving love was complete yet, the light toward which we were soaring was the fulfillment of my search, the loving Source of all that exists, the God of truth and unconditional love, the origin of creation.

Infinite eternal knowledge continued to flow through me and fill me with the wonder of the power of it. I knew one beautiful day I would have access to it, without any reservations at all. It would be the ultimate in trust that God could give to one of his creations.

Life must be enjoyed understood and nothing should be feared as the very worst that mortal earthly life can throw at you are transient and temporary, your essence and my essence has always existed and will always continue to exist within the grand orders of reality

Marvellous extraordinary insights flashed into my mind and I was able with a new Godlike understanding to comprehend all knowledge. I seemed to know all the mysteries of existence, just as if I were God

It was clear to me then that the universe was mostly good and that evil will never prevail against the light. Beautifully interconnectivity into one glorious harmony whole is the final aim of our universe. “This is still a work in progress”. Evil was allowed in the physical realms so that people can use their free will to love God and their fellow beings as they love themselves

I felt the warmth of the eternal fire, within the spirit of my being and I was filled by it with a sustained sense of exultation, immense joy, peace, rapture and sublime bliss. My awareness or consciousness expanding until it encompassed the entire universe and all existence. While I knew I was not God, and that I was only bright tiny facet of the unimaginably beautiful diamond that we call God.

It was like riding on the shoulders of God, looking out at the universe with his eyes and understanding everything from time immemorial, to the present, into the unimaginable far future. Everything at once in an instant, but also through all of eternity, both somehow, at once. Time became meaningless and did dot flow in the linear way it did in the physical realms.

We stood in a marble Parthenon like palace, the walls glowed in crystalline inner blue luminosity Strange beings of unimaginable noble wisdom walked the corridors of this universal library of the souls. Was it Great Michael I saw floating above the dome of glorious beauty?

An intellectual illumination beyond any description overflowed my mind and. I knew then that the will of Gods was for all humanity to be immortal and possessed eternal life. “Death was not the natural order of Gods creation” and this mystery of life, death and evil remain a mystery. The crucial plan of the universe was for the good of all that dwelt within its brilliant unimaginable beautiful wonderful and vast golden  boarders.

The heavens declared the glory of Gods handiwork and his creation is so wonderful that I have no words in the English language to describe it. Our mortal bodies are wonderfully knit together a work of infinite precision and meticulous creativity by the awesome intellect of God, and our human brain a prime example of the infinite mind of God. Our mortal bodies, however, are not in the image of God. It is our spirit or soul that mirrors his image and thus God made man to think like Him be it in a lesser way. God Imagined man (imagine-man.).

The concept of time vanished and I seem to exist in an everlasting moment. The physical universe was indeed a most precious jewel in the mind of God. God created time, he is the Timekeeper if you like, he has a sort of a stop watch, starting at the Alpha moment and stopping at the Omega moment, the Beginning and End. I saw in my “minds eye” a huge clock. Something like a doomsday clock, it had only a second hand and this hand was turning towards the top of the hour, but it would advance clockwise and reverse anticlockwise, some times advancing fifteen seconds and retreating ten, why I think when the second hand finally reaches the top of the hour something catastrophic and cataclysmic is going to happen?

We are Gods observers if you like, things exist because there is someone to observe them, and we are also co-creators with other souls and indeed God himself

Continued

The Sights of  a heavenly world

My ethereal body became more or less same size, the same shape, as the person I had seen in the mirror for years I knew it was a reflection of me but now perfect in health and beauty. I was moving in and out of physical and spiritual dimensions I was clothed in a translucent flowing gown, pure white, but transparent to my gaze. The next moment I would become a pure soul a point of intelligent light that could expand to embrace the entire universe. Only in this state was I able to comprehend and know everything just as if I were somehow God, but at the same time knowing I was Alan
I noticed that one could communicate by thought, create by thought, and travel by thought. Think carefully about a house and it becomes a reality think about a destination and you are there in an instant
Forest great forests, flowers, green grass all living and animated not held down by roots, flawless in color and beauty roamed this strange world of unimaginable wonder and living life
Nothing dies there is no need to sustain the spiritual body because it is eternally sustained by of Gods inexhaustible energy
Light on this strange planet or heaven fascinated me, no a shadow anywhere. There was no single light source as on earth. I realized that everything seemed to produce its own light. Again the answer coincided with my query: the Heavens declare the glory of God. When the presence of God was near we were bathed in a golden light of love and peace.

Angelic beings sang with voices of such power and infinite beauty that the universe seemed to join in and respond and resonate with these words of life.

I remember during the transition process, fragrances beyond early words to describe were everywhere. Living animated flowers, grass, trees and air. The air was just the same. Of course this was not music as we know it or perfume as we know it. I simply knew that it was another quantum world similar to planet earth but operating under different constants or fundamental laws.

The greatest emotion there was the feeling of unconditional all encompassing eternal love by our Creator combined with all the joyful beings of goodness and light in this everlasting pure domain of light and life. Every living thing is important to God, not only human souls are loved by God. God also loves animals and their souls return to him when they die. We sang there all together in perfect harmony the creation song of Gods existence and eternal mystery. Plants are living things and have great group mind and souls as do the fishes of the sea, and plankton.

Any comments?

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Re: An Excerpt of my Near Death Experiences
Reply #1 - Oct 20th, 2009 at 3:37am

Hi Maybe some of you would like to comment before this thread vanishes from page one

Regards

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Oct 20th, 2009 at 7:43am

Hi Alan. Did anyone or anything talk to you while you were noticing them, or was this all an experience which found you as a kind of audience? It sounds like a movie, and so I wonder if there was a particular experience of oneness, or if your individuality remained intact (sense of self, marveling about it 'all'). Was there an experience in particular that stood out, because this essay is full of images of 'greatness' and 'perfection'. What would you say is the most important thing you have discovered, or learned, along the way through these fantastic places? And how do you feel about your life and daily struggles after having such experiences of beauty and grandeur?

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #3 - Oct 20th, 2009 at 8:49am

Quote:
Hi Alan. Did anyone or anything talk to you while you were noticing them, or was this all an experience which found you as a kind of audience? It sounds like a movie, and so I wonder if there was a particular experience of oneness, or if your individuality remained intact (sense of self, marveling about it 'all'). Was there an experience in particular that stood out, because this essay is full of images of 'greatness' and 'perfection'. What would you say is the most important thing you have discovered, or learned, along the way through these fantastic places? And how do you feel about your life and daily struggles after having such experiences of beauty and grandeur?

Hi I did experience a Oneness with the Divine. Life after this NDE seemed very grey and bleak , but as I embraced life again the sun began to shine and joy of earthly life returned

My individuality did remain intact much like an intelligent molecule in a great ocean , the Ocean of course being God

I strangely only interacted and communicated with the Being of Light who at first I thought was God but later knew as the angel Azreal (the angel of death a very nice guys at that)

Maybe the oddest thing was that the only sentient spiritual being I communicated with was my beloved passed over dog Bully, he died forty years ago at time of writing

The most important thing I learned was to love unconditionally and love and be grateful for the life and time God has given us on earth. We are here for a purpose each with a destiny both in the now and all the way into eternity

Regards

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Oct 20th, 2009 at 7:34pm

Alan, why was your dog named Bully?

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #5 - Oct 21st, 2009 at 3:01am

Quote:
Alan, why was your dog named Bully?

Because compared to his three siblings he was twice as big and vigorous as the others. He used to push his brothers and sisters out of the way to get at his mothers teats and this made me think of him as a bully.

But he was a delightful bully I chose him because he was the healthiest and called him "Bully" He was the best friend I ever had and I had him from the age of twelve until he died when I was twenty nine.

I was strangely more heart broken by his death than I was at the passing of my beloved parents.I often said if Bully is not in heaven then I don't want to go there when I die

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Kardec

I miss something I don't
know what it is.

Brasil - Porto Alegre
Reply #6 - Oct 23rd, 2009 at 12:25pm

Alan

I think your experience tell us a lot of what many others have told us about how divine we are. I believe you have really went through something real and your understanding of that experience probably is very accurate. Unfortunately for those of us who have never went through something similar it sounds like a distant dream. It sounds like a hope lost in a vast world of pain and mistakes. But in some way I know it's true.

Have you became a man who is able to really love everybody after that experience? Huh

My hope is to get there whatever does "there" mean...
Kardec  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #7 - Oct 23rd, 2009 at 1:16pm

Kardec wrote on Oct 23rd, 2009 at 12:25pm:
Alan

I think your experience tell us a lot of what many others have told us about how divine we are. I believe you have really went through something real and your understanding of that experience probably is very accurate. Unfortunately for those of us who have never went through something similar it sounds like a distant dream. It sounds like a hope lost in a vast world of pain and mistakes. But in some way I know it's true.

Have you became a man who is able to really love everybody after that experience? Huh

Hi thank you, out of much pain in my life I had the experiences and the greatest lesson was the complete unconditional love God has for us all.

I try to pass on the unimaginable love I felt emanating from the divine source namely God.One important thing I remember is that God is not religious only humans are and he smiles (hypothetically) at our sometimes silly religious practices

God Bless you

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Berserk2

Reply #8 - Oct 23rd, 2009 at 8:08pm

If God desires our love and service, then God is by definition "interested" in religion.  Loving God is worship and worship is religious practice.  If you are saying that God has no "interest" in our love, then God is not "pure unconditional love" because true love is always relational and longs to be reciprocal.  So what are you really saying? 

Don

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #9 - Oct 24th, 2009 at 12:27am

Berserk2 wrote on Oct 23rd, 2009 at 8:08pm:
If God desires our love and service, then God is by definition "interested" in religion.  Loving God is worship and worship is religious practice.  If you are saying that God has no "interest" in our love, then God is not "pure unconditional love" because true love is always relational and longs to be reciprocal.  So what are you really saying? 

Don

God is not a Christian or a Moslem or any other religious persuasion. You do not need to be religious to love and worship GOD

Indeed history both modern and ancient shows one the unimaginable barbarity religious believers have perpetuated on those who do not share their beliefs

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.