Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
SHWP for Thursday October 15th/09 John. (Read 11672 times)
DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: SHWP for Thursday October 15th/09 John.
Reply #15 - Oct 18th, 2009 at 7:41pm

I meditated on John and asked for help for Banana's brother.  Right a way, I got an image of wings - quite unexpected.  It looked like renaissance versions of angelic wings to me.  I believe it was symbolism - a way of communicating that he'd either advanced or was already on his way and in good hands.  I had also meditated on the suicide Beau posted on, but did not get any feedback like this.  I am not prone to these images, so I think it was important.

Best,

Matthew

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #16 - Oct 19th, 2009 at 11:07am

Went into meditation and focus on John name energy.
Landed in a fence area, green lawn, lots of people having kind of a party, dancing enjoying life/celebration and a dog somehow appears in the mist too (lawn area)  waggling his tail enjoying the energy attention like if he had to be there.

Someone got my attention by grabbing my elbow, male energy felt like John I sure; and introduced me to his mom, a beautiful short stubby women feeling of lots of love coming from her when I hug her but she got a bit upset with John energy after he introduce me kind of to John saying …why my son why you…??, two other women were there also.
One of the women had lots of energy sharing with John; probably you Banana, like you were soul mate in another life feeling very strong. The energies exchange was very strong lots of back and forth.

Things started moving fast after this…were in a green pasture with big building of a sort, didn’t know where I was but since i/we had John attention told him to come closer to me, put my a right arm around his shoulder and ask him if he see the white light energy opening up on the left side of us a bit higher up …his sais yes, so still holding him told him let’s go and see/toward the light. We move in quite fast and he kind of dissolved into a beautiful purple…ish..blue wonderful light that surround me too…unusual it was..
John must be an advanced soul somehow because I associated this blue ish blue light to my healing guides when ther’re around me.!!

PUL

PS …Matthew  The wings your talking about…could it be:
Francis of Assisis.
He is known as the patron saint of animals, the environment and Italy, and it is customary for Catholic churches to hold ceremonies honoring animals around his feast day of 4 October
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2009 at 5:55pm by Romain »  

IP Logged

banana

Reply #17 - Oct 19th, 2009 at 12:32pm

Wow amazing to both of you..
Matthew your image was beautiful. And I am sure that it was John he was ready for his day and I thank you for meditating and putting intent and love for that reason. On that day before I had gotten to my parents house maybe 5 minutes before I had a wave of emotion come over me like tons of PUL that hit me and it was warm and I felt like everyone was hitting me with PUL so I felt everyone's love for John and me, it was incredible. I had to stop the car so I wouldn't crash.

Romain your focus and meditation was also unbelievable. Before going to my parents house I went to get my brothers 110 pound english white lab that he never ever was without ,his dog name is Hunter. He loved that dog. That dog was in the ceremony.
The night before John's birthday and the ceremony, he was present on my bed "walking" while my husband was snoring Cheesy and I told him what everyone on the Afterlife was going to do. I told him we were going to pray and that maybe he would see someone(from the Afterlife) when he was going to crossover and to be ready.
I told him that we were all praying for him to go to the white light and when I would talk like that ,there would then be a ripple(walking), on the bed so he knew everything that we were doing. He was aware of our (ceremony).John knew  everything that was happening and knew it was his day Smiley...
I want to thank you Romain, and everyone, I will share it with my mother ,the only thing is I think that woman was my Grandmother because my mom is 6ft tall, my grandmother is stubby.
When I talked with the medium in September she said I had that bluish blue light around me also.

What a powerful experience to have helped my brother crossover.
love to all.
Anna

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #18 - Oct 19th, 2009 at 5:54pm

Anna;
no it was not your mother then..that person was smaller in structure..i'm 5.5/6 and the person i saw/felt was a bit smaller than me so...?? maybe gran was at the ceremony.
white dog lab..lol close enough for my taste...Smiley

Glad we were all able to do this for you.
Thank you Anna for asking and thanks to all that participated Spooky/Matthew and the others ...you know who you are... Cool

PUL to all
R.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.