Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Michael Jackson in a Dream (Read 3942 times)
ConfusedSleeper

Michael Jackson in a Dream
Sep 28th, 2009 at 5:10am

I had a dream last week about Michael Jackson and I'm not sure if I really visited him or not, but it sure seemed to be very real.

I was waiting alone for him in a large room that looked like a library. I got the impression that he was very busy, so I decided to leave and go home. As I walked out, I saw Michael ahead walking past. I was putting my jacket on and my arm went into the air as I did this, and he turned and looked at me so I waved said that I was going to get going and just wanted to say goodbye. He motioned to me to go with him in the direction he had been headed, and then to sit down with him at a nearby white stone bench. Everything around us seemed to be of white stone, including the building that I had come out from and the path that we were on, which was like a bridge. (Michael was wearing black.) There were trees and other signs of nature around, but the location was unfamiliar to me.

Anyway, he hadn't actually talked to me, so when I sat down next to him, on his right, I thought he was going to say something, so I turned to look at him, but what I saw was his face in mine and he kissed me on the lips. I reflexively turned my head away and coughed, then thought that I might have hurt his feelings, so I turned back toward him and he had not moved, but was right there kissing me again. This all happened so quickly, seemed so real, and startled me so much, that I awoke, pretty much in shock.

Now, I have to say that although I've enjoyed his music and dancing, as an educator and child advocate, since hearing him talk about sharing his bed with children in the Martin Bashir interview, I did not support him. I may have become more sympathetic about his troubled life since his death, but I cannot figure out why I would have a dream about him, let alone this kind of dream.

Anyone have any clues what this might be about? Are there white stone buildings in focus 27 or wherever he might be now?

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Michael Jackson in a Dream
Reply #1 - Sep 28th, 2009 at 3:18pm

Hello Cosmic,

You could visit the Reception Center of the Afterlife during sleep.  It has alot of light stone buildings and walks in its park-like setting, such as you describe.

I'm glad to hear that MJ has cleared Earth's pull on him.  Perhaps he has to meet a few more fans, however, Smiley to get more fully cleared.  Please don't feel badly for that stolen kiss.  In its way it's probably helping him move on and may be clearing something for you also.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

ConfusedSleeper

Reply #2 - Sep 30th, 2009 at 10:53pm

Thanks, Bets!

That explains a lot --and does really help. The buildings there were light, not really pure white.

I was afraid that he might be stuck in a belief system where he thought that he was some kind of Messiah...

CosmicTinker

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - Oct 1st, 2009 at 2:01pm

I can't say for certain, but the library suggests that Michael's learning what he needs to learn,  the white stone symbolizes purity and strength, the kiss might be a way of saying that Michael got confused for a while and made some mistakes, but he's a divine being and going through the cleansing he needs to go through, so it's okay to share love and oneness with him, as symbolized by the kiss.

Perhaps none of us remain impure/confused for all of eternity.

IP Logged

Violinist

ALK Member

Tulsa, OK
Reply #4 - Oct 26th, 2009 at 10:56pm

I thought it was interesting to come to this forum and see an MJ dream posted. I just posted my MJ dream, you'll have to check it out. I have had other dreams where he has hugged / kissed me too. I have also experienced the "Michael pulling pranks" and being playful in dreams of him.

IP Logged

Violinist

ALK Member

Tulsa, OK
Reply #5 - Oct 26th, 2009 at 11:07pm

Also - I have been a Michael fan my whole life and have never doubted his innocence as far as being inappropriate with kids. Not sure if I will come off weird but maybe I'm supposed to let you know he wasn't the creep you thought he was? He was incredibly wounded and sensitive in life, and his life was like an ongoing anxiety attack with constant gossip surrounding him... I'm sure you know this, and I'm definitely not trying to start a debate. It could just represent how you felt about him, as though he was trying to make you think he was innocent but you just wanted to turn your head and cough and not believe it.

How can we know? That's the question... but I will say I stood by Michael over the years and believed him when I was a kid, and still do. As his psychologist said, he fit the profile of a grownup kid, not a pedophile.

IP Logged

Violinist

ALK Member

Tulsa, OK
Reply #6 - Oct 26th, 2009 at 11:03pm

Also - I have been a Michael fan my whole life and have never doubted his innocence as far as being inappropriate with kids. Not sure if I will come off weird but maybe I'm supposed to let you know he wasn't the creep you thought he was? He was incredibly wounded and sensitive in life, and his life was like an ongoing anxiety attack with constant gossip surrounding him... I'm sure you know this, and I'm definitely not trying to start a debate. It could just represent how you felt about him, as though he was trying to make you think he was innocent but you just wanted to turn your head and cough and not believe it.

How can we know? That's the question... but I will say I stood by Michael over the years and believed him when I was a kid, and still do. As his psychologist said, he fit the profile of a grownup kid, not a pedophile.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.