Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Surfboard dream & Michael Jackson Meeting Dream (Read 1064 times)
Violinist

ALK Member

Tulsa, OK
Surfboard dream & Michael Jackson Meeting Dream
Oct 26th, 2009 at 10:47pm

Hello everyone. This is my first post. Bruce Moen is my #1 favorite writer right now, I've been a Monroe "fan" for years now. I really have a strong desire to have a long in depth conversation with Bruce because I have so many experiences and questions so I hope he gets to read my post. Bruce - if you're reading, your thoughts would be much appreciated!

First I'll tell my surfboard dream.

I wrote this on September 27th:

I just had a dream I was at a surfboard repair shop. I was with (who I thought) was my friend Roxanne who was wearing a wet suit. She put her surfboard up on the counter and the man asked what was wrong with it. She was saying she just wanted the part that velcroes to her foot repaired. He also turned the boarf over and started writing on it with a black erasable marker to show the repair guy what to fix. (Is that what they really do in repair shops? I've never been to one.) The man drew an arrow pointing to a problem and wrote what I thought was the word "singer."

When I woke up I google searched "surfboard parts" and sure enough.... there is a part called the "stringer."

How did I know that?

I believe we dismiss dreams as crazy and forget them, when actually they are our nightly travels.

--

Ok... Now for the Michael Jackson dream.

Preface:
I have been a Michael Jackson fan my entire life, big time. I am a musician, violinist, have a band, working on my 3rd album. Michael was a huge inspiration to me to play music. When he died, I grieved like it was a family member. I cried every day for a couple months. I never got to meet him. I hoped that someday I would be able to meet him, thank him, show him my music, and in my ultimate dream, work with him on a project. I consider myself a healthy fan, so there's no weirdness, just purely an inspired, huge fan.

Here is a photo of me, age 4, wearing my MJ jacket doing my MJ pose:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/violindsey/LindseyMJPoseFullSZ.jpg

My subconscious has been saturated with the sadness that I never got to meet him in person even though I felt like I knew him since forever. I have had multiple Michael dreams before and after his death and have kept them in diaries. The one I had the night of October 23 gave me such stunning verifiable information it knocked my socks off.

In the dream, I was at my parents house, and Michael arrived with a load of men / bodyguards in black suits. He looked like he did after the year 2000 and was wearing black / black boots. My Mom was there making stew and Michael got a bowl and had some. I was thinking, "Oh my gosh, I am getting to meet Michael, he is here, what am I going to say?" At first while he was visiting with my Mom and sister I wasn't saying anything but waiting for my "perfect moment" I suppose. We were going to go hang out upstairs in my room (as I often did with friends when I lived at my parents house) so we were standing in the entry of the house near the stairs. He was looking at me so clearly and all I could muster was, "I've been a fan my whole life," then I just started hugging him and he said, "I know." It was a very realistic feeling, and I had the thought, "You should open your eyes and really experience this." So, with my dream eyes, I opened them and had even more clear vision and perception, I could feel his hair, and his hand on my back, etc. I even had tears in the dream.

Then we were upstairs hanging out in "my room" where there was a computer. Michael sat casually at the desk and looked up a YouTube video to show me. In the dream, I began watching this video of someone doing a performance at a huge awards show, all these dancers had different costumes on. I sensed / Michael told me this was a performance by "Ciara." (I have heard of that name in waking life but know nothing about her besides she is a modern singer. I don't even have a TV!) So in the video I noticed there was a dancer dressed up like an Egyptian goddess, so I told Michael, "Hey! I have been thinking of dressing up like that for Halloween!" (I actually have.) And he replied, "Yeah, that would be great! Look at how well she pulls it off too. It doesn't matter what you do, as long as you do it great!"

One of the bodyguard / suit men came up to Michael and was whispering something to him and I began to panic, thinking Michael would be leaving soon. I started to think, "My time is limited with him, what should I talk to him about? Oh, I should show him my music!" (This is what I really wanted the chance to do in waking life.) So, I get on the same computer we were just watching the YouTube video on... very clearly I could see the recording program I actually use, and the finder window with my song choices. I thought, "Don't show him one that sounds Michael Jackson-y, that could be embarassing." I decided to show him one called, "Am I A Madman?" (Ironic huh?)

In the dream I could hear the song start playing but of course it was a little enhanced / distorted. I watched Michael casually listening and getting into it. Then he said, "It's cool. I like it." Then he paused and asked, "Can you dance?" I was a little confused and started thinking of how to answer, because I danced more when I was a kid but now mostly play instruments. I may have communicated something like, "I could dance..."

The dream ended soon after this.

I woke up and immediately went for the verifiable information. I google searched "Ciara" and to my surprise it was her BIRTHDAY that very day (October 24th.) I also thought it was odd that she was turning 24, my exact age.

Then I went to YouTube to see if I could find this performance or if anything like it existed. The first video I found was a video of Ciara speaking to the press right after a Michael Jackson Tribute performance at the BET AWARDS! So... she did. What really knocked my socks off was what she was saying in the video:

Here is a link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=creCE1shglU

Basically, she explained that Michael had inspired her at age 13 to have a career in music, and that she never got to meet him, but before he died, she had set up a meeting with him to show him her music. He actually called her on the phone and set a date to meet her, but it never happened because he died. She is very emotional and even cries in this video.

I couldn't believe it... a girl my age, inspired by Michael to do music, sad she never got to meet him, and wanted to show him her music....

I'm baffled, interested, amazed...

What do you think? I would love to open a dialog about this?

Where do you think this was in the Focus Realms?

Is it possible that Michael in the afterlife was confusing me for her?

Pretty wild stuff.

Thanks for reading! I appreciate it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.