Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
tell me that suicide cases are punished (Read 19780 times)
b2
Ex Member

Re: tell me that suicide cases are punished
Reply #60 - Oct 11th, 2009 at 6:24pm

I'm sorry you are having such trouble finding peace right now, Juditha. It's always okay for you to come here and put on this board how you are feeling. We love you here even if we can't always make it feel better for you, so I will keep you in my prayers and hope for good energies to find you.

I have a question. Is there something you once did as a child that you really enjoyed and you haven't done since then? Or, for a long time? A real childhood love. Something that you were very happy doing?

If there is something like that, maybe it can help.

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #61 - Oct 11th, 2009 at 6:37pm

Hi Juditha,

I am in your corner too.  Perhaps we can focus our healing energies on you in the Spiritual healings forum here.  If you are interested, let Romain know.  I'd love to help.

love,

Matthew

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #62 - Oct 11th, 2009 at 10:58pm

Juditha, what saved my life when my daughter died, apart from my incredible Hospice counselor, was a healing by a Shaman, which re-connected me to the Earth, Sky, Sea and Nature anew. I don't know if it would work for anybody else, just mentioning, it certainly made a big difference in life-wish level for me. When she died, I was cut off from Life and cast out into darkness where I floated detached. The Shamanic healing was able to whistle me back in. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #63 - Oct 12th, 2009 at 10:43am

I attempted and almost succeeded in committing suicide due to my manic depressive illness and the unimaginable pain it brought me.

While clinically dead I had a near death experience where I was welcomes into the afterlife for a while, without any suggestion of punishment

However, our earth lives must always be considered a precious blessing from god and I am sure it is not Gods will that we take our own lives

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #64 - Oct 14th, 2009 at 1:07am

Quote:
Hi I had the doctor in the week ,i took wine and tablets and i seriuosly had made up my mind to go but i was saved and now im on more medication and i been reffered to a phycriatic nurse at last because i been crying to them for years for help and now im finally getting it,but i did not even care when i tried to take my life at the time because the urge to do it was so strong and at that time i had had enough and i wanted out.i asked god to forgive me when i would have entered the spiritworld

Love and God bless love juditha

Hi dear Judethia,

I have suffered terribly from manic depression for most of my life, but take heart dear if I could survive and come out at the other side so can anyone. Get all the help you can from the medical people there are amazing medicines to help you recover now

God Bless

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.