Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Pets in the afterlife (Read 11238 times)
Elanor

Re: Pets in the afterlife
Reply #30 - Nov 22nd, 2009 at 7:47pm

Hi Joe, I'm so very sorry to hear about Molly. A similar thing happened to me, in the first day I could bring myself to leave the house following my pet's death, I heard his name mentioned (quite loudly) in strangers' conversations, and was suddenly drawn to his name on paper, all quite out of the blue.

Perhaps it's spirit's way of letting us know that they have heard our prayers for the correct pet!  Smiley

Take good care and my sincere condolences.

Elanor x

IP Logged

joe

ALK Member

Reply #31 - Nov 24th, 2009 at 9:34am

Its been hard losing molly,all i do is look at photos of her and get upset but i have got to pull my self round for the kids sake,because when i am upset they are sad,i will never replace molly,the kids are asking for 2 guinea pigs,they want something else to love,i am sure this will help with there grief.joe

IP Logged

Aras

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Seattle
Reply #32 - Dec 2nd, 2009 at 10:22pm

Well... I believe that our pets do cross over and will be there when we do. My family has all had dreams, extremely vivid of our dog about 2 weeks after we put him down. The same with my daughter.. she came and visited us about 2 weeks after she passed.. and my father recently passed.. and he came to me and brother and almost 2 weeks after as well. But.. I have had many medium readings and our dog... actually was there with my daughter, after the dog passed... and was told by a medium right before the dog passed.. that he was going to die. This all happened, and there was no way for them to know anything.
Aras

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.