Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dreams: Preganant women (Read 1742 times)
kirolak

What brings you here will
take you somewhere else

Dreams: Preganant women
Sep 21st, 2009 at 4:05am

I have had a few dreams lately in which pregnant women appear, but last night I had a semi-lucid dream of getting a "Cry for Assistance" & going to a big, strange music studio type of place. 

There was a plump young woman there who told me, smiling, she had "just had an abortion at 16 weeks that very morning".  I contained (I hope) my horror & asked if she was OK; she replied that she was fine & that she didn't consider her baby viable yet - then another preganant woman appeared, & it seemed she was the one in need of help.  I sent her light, & she drifted off; in the corner I could see a young man I knew years ago who was (then) always threatening to commit suicide - he was very chilly when I spoke to him.  I can only assume he has discarnated now.  As I left, I was asked what I was 'doing in the land of the dead".  These same words have been used to me several times now in dreams - & although I don't remember exiting the body, can only assume I must have done so in a not very lucid state.

I really wish I could actually do something more positive for the people I seem to be meeting out of body/in dreams; I also would like to be able to recognise whether the spirit in question is actually "dead" or just out & dreaming along with me in a play-acting scenario.  Yet I think now that the woman who had just had the abortion had actually just died, & had not realized it yet.

I'd appreciate any advice. . . many thanks & namaste all!

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Dreams: Preganant women
Reply #1 - Sep 21st, 2009 at 9:55am

Greetings kirolak,

You do seem to be slipping OB without setting specific intent!
One hint is finding that fellow in the midst of the 'pregnant ladies class.  Wink Another hint is that I think I recall you said here on this site that you wished you could have more retrievals.   
You got them!

You seem lucid in these encounters, since you came to some conclusions on who needs what when you meet them. Since you have that much control over your thoughts, could you also just ask them if they are now living on Earth?

When I'm OB, I've begun asking that first since it affects the rest of the entire communication.
Perhaps setting your intent beforehand to have more conversation with the entities you meet would give your 'visits' more time to find out who needs what.

You can even ask to go back to the same souls you missed that time.  Monroe and Moen have done it since time there is not of the essence.

Isn't it wonderful that our souls so much want to get involved in this retrieval business that they don't even take time to notify our conscious minds!   Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Re: Dreams: Preganant women
Reply #2 - Sep 21st, 2009 at 10:12pm

I wish I had something more useful to add. Thanks for sharing your experiences. I'm not sure if I'm ready yet to do retrievals but I'm very excited and reading this truly helps.

Supermodel....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.