Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Don Alberto (Read 4229 times)
tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Don Alberto
Sep 20th, 2009 at 12:41pm

Friends-

I received an e-mail from my high school alumni office informing me that Don Alberto, my Spanish professor in the 1960's, had passed away in hospice care at the age of 92. Mr. Sutter was one of the kindest and most loving men I have ever known, and in gratitude and love, I went looking for him.

He never married, instead devoting himself to his students like a Spanish Mr. Chips. He had retired finally and without the students began to wither away. I was told he would remember some and not others, confused and a bit senile, they said.

I found him still is a hospital-type setting, a room that looked tiled and clean, with the light coming from the ceiling and floor. He looked frail and a bit frightened when he looked up and saw mw standing there. I greeted him warmly, and threw my arms around him in the traditonal abrazo.

"Albert Sutter! My dear friend, I am so glad to see you after so long a time..." I told him who I was and he brightened, remembering I was one of his exchange students that went to Mexico to live with a family there and really learn Spanish.

"Ah, Tomas," he said, "This is such a lonely place and no one ever somes to see me." I could "see" several light Beings standing around him and me smiling and radiating PUL for us both. "Don't you see all of them, Albert?" He looked around blankly.

I asked him if he knew he had passed from his body, and he thought for a moment and said he was not sure. He said he remembered he called out but no one came, and that a while after that he realized he was in a different room. I took his hand and began to tell him about the Realms of Light and how his guides were waiting for him even now....

He spoke about being a child, sitting on a swing rocker with his mother as she sang him a little song in Spanish. "I would like to see my mother again, you know...". I knew.

I let down the rail, and help Don Alberto to his feet. I watched as his "feet" reached the floor and touched it, and when I looked up he was the 35 year old I knew from high school, standing now in The Park with me. We arrived amidst a fiesta, and he immediately began to hum the tume Alla en El Ranch Grande, that the mariachi band wasplaying on our arrival there.

And then he turned and saw his mother. She was standing next to a porch swing, waiting. She held out her hand to him, and they re-united. The memory of this joy washes over me even now, a few days later. What pure love and joy and re-union. It awaits Every One of Us. It is ours even NOW.

It is a pleasure to help even people I have never met in this life. But the pleasure and satisfaction of helping such a wonderful friend is sheer bliss. I thank God I learned to do this work consciously......

Thomas

IP Logged

heisenberg69

England
Re: Don Alberto
Reply #1 - Sep 20th, 2009 at 1:57pm

Enjoyed reading your story...

Dave (UK)

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #2 - Sep 20th, 2009 at 8:23pm

Yes, nice story. Thanks for that! Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Pat E.

Northern California
Reply #3 - Sep 21st, 2009 at 1:00am

Thomas, your story is inspiring to those of us just stepping onto the path of retrievals and exploration.  I was moved by it.  Thank you.

IP Logged

Ally

Reply #4 - Sep 21st, 2009 at 11:13pm

That really was a beautiful retrieval, tgecks. Smiley I wish I knew how to do them consciously, I would go looking for some of my family members and check up on them.

I'll figure it out, eventually, but right now, I feel other developments of my spirit are needed.

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #5 - Sep 22nd, 2009 at 9:18am

Oh wow...What a lovely story! Thank you for sharing.

Supermodel....

IP Logged

Lyndal

ALK Member

Reply #6 - Sep 23rd, 2009 at 3:25am

hi tgeks my name is Lyndal I've been reading all your posts for about 18 months now and always find them really fasinating.  Smiley I'm from Adelaide Australia and usually when you guys are online I'm asleep and visa versa. anyway love reading all your
posts Take care all Lyndal

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #7 - Sep 24th, 2009 at 12:06am

Lyndal wrote on Sep 23rd, 2009 at 3:25am:
hi tgeks my name is Lyndal I've been reading all your posts for about 18 months now and always find them really fasinating.  Smiley I'm from Adelaide Australia and usually when you guys are online I'm asleep and visa versa. anyway love reading all your
posts Take care all Lyndal

Welcome Lyndal!

Supermodel....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.