Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Jonestown - HELP needed!! (Read 5833 times)
Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Jonestown - HELP needed!!
Sep 7th, 2009 at 10:47am

This morning before waking, I heard a boy crying endlessly as I dreamed my way through two or three small dreams, in that before-wakeup state where we dream in a lucid way. He cried all the way through those dreams and as I began to wake up, I lay on my pillow puzzling, what is that noise? I listened for the sound outside the house of a boy crying. No sound.

I went back to the memory of the sound and thought how odd the crying persisted through all those dreams without stopping. Suddenly I "saw" a young boy in red swimming trunks, trapped under the waters of a river (a body of water anyway) and he was inside a kind of cage of the bottom strut of a radio pylon, like he had gotten himself inside that radio tower, into the base under the river, and had been broadcasting his crying to get help for a very long time. I finally heard him this morning and I approached my unseen friends and asked for assistance as I went under the water to get him if possible.

I could see the problem right away...he would not make eye contact, no matter where I stood near him, he moved his face or eyes away so I could not connect with him.

I asked my friends to stand near while I went into the bottom of the pylon to get closer. When in there, I could not get him to make eye contact. So I went behind him and lay my hand on his shoulder and back, startling him, and he turned his head and looked at me. I quickly took his arm. By now I had figured out who he probably was.

A couple of years ago I met a dog-walking friend who I will call Bill and one day he told me a story. Two of his brothers and himself were playing in a river long ago somewhere in the Fraser Valley in B.C. where they lived, and for some reason I never asked, the two brothers drowned that day, but young Bill made it to shore and ran for help. He has been haunted by this event, naturally, and one of the boys drowned was their father's favorite. Bill was not his dad's favorite, so the loss was borne as a terrible disappointment, not only for the two boys, but that Bill, who was not viewed with the same favor, survived instead of his older brother. We've all heard these stories, it happens all the time.

I met Bill when, like me, he is retired. He has been an alcoholic all his life with two scary marriages full of drinking and violence. He has lost contact with most of his children and has only one left in his life who is healthy and on whom he relies heavily for moral support. He is a good guy who works hard and has good ethics except for his drinking, which has gotten him into trouble here and there.

I assumed that this boy was a piece of Bill's soul which had fled the body and had been "stuck" in the river ever since that awful day so long ago. Crying for help, but unable to make eye contact with any would-be rescuers.

That's who I thought it was anyway. So as I got hold of his arm, I said, No argument, come on, let's go up. We rose through the water toward the sunlight, and I was afraid he would slip away back to the bottom of the river, so held on firmly and kept talking to him.

We broke the top of the water into the sunny day and I took a deep breath and ordered him to take a deep breath. I said, We will tread water here for a minute, while you breathe. Just breathe and look at the bright sky for a minute. We did that, and then I turned and could see the shore not far off. Of course, it would be the shore of the Park, I figured. I had by now forgotten about my Friends nearby.

Now the hard part for him. Letting go. He had to be willing to get out from the river and leave it behind. Would he go with me to the shore? I was nervous he would slip away. It took two or three times, but I convinced him we were going to head for shore. I told him I was a good swimmer and I knew he was too. Let's race, I said. I can beat you, I said. He was loggy and slow to respond, but he heard me and we began to swim. I was very anxious not to lose him.He was still not really "with" me. Then, as we neared the shore, suddenly underneath us the water turned black. The kind of black that comes with terrific depth. We were swimming over a chasm of some sort. He froze in the water and I knew he could not get over this part. This was where the accident took place, I knew that. I drew his attention away from the black water toward the shore.

Look, I said, there's the shore. Twenty feet away. I'm going to beat you. Let's go. Quick, quick, now. He would not move. OK, I said, let's tread water for a minute. I was sick with fear anyway, since black water under my feet scares me too as a rule, even without the memories he was fighting with.

There was no use hanging around there, so we had to move. I pulled his arm. Come on, I said, let's head for shore, it's right there. He came with me, as we swam together. I was so afraid I'd lose him, I finally just dumped the swimming experience and brought us to shore by sheer will power, and we were climbing the bank and then we were on dry ground in the sun.

I knew we were in the Park so I said, let's walk on and find your brothers. They're here. I talked to him about how he had split off from Bill when the accident happened. I said, We'll head back to Bill in a minute, but you'd probably like to see your brothers first. They've been here ever since it happened, they're doing good.

We followed the path to the top of the hill overlooking the city on one side and the picnic site on the other, by the ocean. I said, Which way shall we go? I thought, they are boys so they are probably all hungry and willing to eat. Let's go to the picnic site, I said, and they'll meet us there and we can all eat up a storm. I figured he'd be starving.

As we settled onto the bench, I took the ocean side of the bench in case the water bothered him still. Then we looked up and two young men were striding happily toward us.

After they reunited and I explained that I needed to get Bill back to the rest of his soul/body to reunite this segment of himself, they suggested we say hello to their mom and dad first, as they were also there.

So we all shot off across the Park to the other side, to a really large, gorgeous home looking over the ocean. The boy's parents were so proud to see Bill, this segment of his soul, even though Bill was not fully conscious and not fully with us, he was fully taking in that his brothers and parents were alive and happy and well. It was all very physical. Then I said, We really have to go, Bill needs to reunite with himself.

I told Bill to put his arm around my waist and we would fly home together. So we did. I took Bill through his front door here in B.C. and we entered Bill's bedroom. As we entered the room, young Bill moved toward Bill on the bed, and Bill's adult spirit stepped out from his body, reached out for the boy and the boy disappeared into the his larger, full self.

Before I left the room, I had a brief conversation with Bill, explaining about his brothers and parents, I know I did that but I can't remember it now. So that was the end of that retrieval. But then something else happened.
Before I could leave the "state" I was in and open my eyes, a boat came chugging toward me quickly. It had a black rubberized prow, it was like a small boat with an outboard motor. It pulled up and bumped against a pier I was apparently standing on.

The guy running the boat told me to hop in, please. I knew i was supposed to, had no idea what was going on. I got on the boat, there were others on the boat and some children.

What was happening? I puzzled and was a bit nervous. This was all very sudden.

The boat didn't go far before it turned to the left into a tangle of jungle at the side of the river. It was a tropical type place. As we chugged up a little inlet, I could see before me a settlement, With horror I recognized where we were going...we were going to tie up at Jonestown, where the massacre took place a long time ago.

I could see the adults holding babies, and small children running around, and knew there were souls stuck in Jonestown and needed retrieving. I had been commandeered, shanghied, and recruited.

NO way. I was scared. I am not going in there alone. Sorry, folks. So I am writing this post to ask all of you who do retrievals to come out to Jonestown and get some of these people out. I can't go back by myself. If some of you will promise to go in, I will go in and do some. But not by myself.

I am hoping some of you will respond to this post. Help!! Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Re: Jonestown - HELP needed!!
Reply #1 - Sep 7th, 2009 at 12:21pm

Fascinating. Yes, will try for this specific location.

ps: about a week or two ago I was describing to someone the process of saving a drowning person. I used to be able to do this. It is difficult to approach a person from the front, because they are panicking, although it can be done, when done with a good technique. I was impressed how you came up from behind to capture the kind of attention that you felt you needed in the retrieval previous to the Jonestown (or, almost Jonestown) episode.

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #2 - Sep 7th, 2009 at 5:19pm

Thanks for your help, b2, I will go in later on and feel more secure knowing you have been/will be/are/around.
Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Sep 8th, 2009 at 8:53am

Have already communicated my intent to go in meditation last night, beginning the 'journey' that way. Of course, that means being ready to go anywhere I am sent, but I am looking for you out there.

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #4 - Sep 8th, 2009 at 1:26pm

Hi b2. Since Time does not influence us out there, we might see each other. Thanks so much for your help. Vee

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #5 - Sep 10th, 2009 at 12:56am

Just posting a note about my first foray into Jonestown, taking it for granted b2 has been there so it must be safe...don't know why it scared me so much to go there. I also wondered why I was asked to go there, as surely a lot of people have done retrievals there when the event took place. But I don't know, I didn't even know about retrievals in those days.

Well, I was directed to a baby in a cradle or crib by herself, a young baby, probably was about six months old or a bit less and she was deceased. I gathered her up first, and then I was directed to a bed by the crib where I could see a large lump, two people side by side, both passed over and patted them to get their attention, they were glad to be remembered, seemed to feel they had been forgotten all about. I wondered about them being in bed, I kind of thought everyone had been in the church except for the few who ran away successfully.

When I started the retrieval I asked for two helpers to flank me on each side to give me moral support. So when I had all three family members together, the helper on my right took them in charge and disappeared with them. Then began a "lesson" time with my other helper for some reason. This helper asked me to remember a saying..."You can take a horse to water but you can't make him drink". I said yes, I remembered that saying, then I realized how apropo it was to the "problem" of Jonestown. How exactly did he get them to the point of lifting the cyanide to their lips and their loved ones' lips?

I began to imagine them making the decision to leave the world behind and come to Jonestown, leaving the families and jobs and everything some time ago and heading out to become members of this cult in the jungle. It must have been a fairly easy decision, if they believed what he was saying, lots of people want to find some answer to the confusion of the world today. And then, once they were there, they continued to obey and follow him, because nothing too outlandish was asked of them, but then how did he get them to "drink"?? It's quite a different thing to be asked to drink cyanide and to give it to your children. How did he get them to drink it, having led them to that point, like the proverbial horse? That was food for thought.

It's a certain kind of leadership, and I have always found the topic of leadership very interesting. Not everyone is a leader-type. Leaders tend to be people who are gifted with the ability, for one thing, to stand outside themselves and view themselves objectively, as if they were a point of consciousness separate from their personas and their bodies. It's like having a camera lens to look through, the lens gives you a degree of removal from the situation. The more lenses the person can use to view their situation from an objective stance, the better their leadership gifts seem to be. This topic has given me a lot to think about, as in, How did he get them to drink the cyanide?

Anyway, that's all that happened in my first retrieval in Jonestown, and also I asked the helper why I was picked to go at this time and do a retrieval there, and they replied, "It is for your own development." And that's all they would say. I'll do some more tomorrow if poss. Vee

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Sep 12th, 2009 at 9:54am

Vee, you said: "You can take
a horse to water but you can't make him drink"

There is a passage in the Bible where Jesus talks about leaving your mother and your father, to follow him, giving away your riches to the poor, to follow him, leaving your sister and your brother, to follow him, leaving the dead to bury the dead, to follow him....

The new authority figure takes all of the normal roles away from the follower, and replaces them with a new way of looking at their life. A new life where one examines the flowers in the field, and notices how they grow, where one examines the birds in the air, and notices how they are provided for.

In Jonestown, no doubt many of these folks believed they were beginning a new world. They had invested their whole lives in this authority figure. He was probably often kind to them, and they trusted him. A kind of 'group think' can take over, and people can become followers of the most vulnerable kind.

Just my guesses. Thank you for sharing this experience.

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #7 - Sep 13th, 2009 at 3:36pm

It's true, the group think syndrome is very powerful. Lately there is a conspiracy theory going that the vaccination for swine flu is really being used to kill the world's excess population etc., and I am amazed by how fast this crazy idea is spreading, how effective it is in gripping people's attention. There are conference calls and forum commentaries all over the place about it. I guess the thing about Jonestown that challenges my understanding is, the leap from just being a faithful follower to giving your babies cyanide to drink. That's a big leap. Something else has to happen there, something amazing, for people to do that. It seemed as though my guides wanted me to ponder this and find some answers for my own development. As to the swine flu vaccination conspiracy thing, I guess it could be compared...if people really believe that the vaccine will kill them, will they refuse to have it? Then they get sick. Why would anyone want to start a theory like that? Anyway, that's a bit off topic. Thing is, I look forward to my life in The Park for sure, but I wouldn't drink cyanide to get there. Nosirree. The folk at Jonestown had their own version of The Park and accepted the cyanide as a vehicle to get there...or maybe it was just all about obedience?? Vee

IP Logged

Petrus

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #8 - Sep 27th, 2009 at 12:43am

Tat Vam Assi.  Just remember that they can't hurt you, Vee. Smiley

I'm about to go to bed, and when I'm asleep is normally when I do retrievals, so I will set intent before I go.

...&&eMule : Welcome to Aquarian society.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #9 - Sep 28th, 2009 at 12:07am

Wow...that's quite a trip Vee..Smiley
and the H1N1...lol...yep conspiracy...what will they think of next...lol
Talk to you soon...Smiley

PUL
R.

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #10 - Sep 28th, 2009 at 2:01am

Strangely enough, today there was a newscast commentary about the anxiety emerging over the fact that if you had a flu shot last year (I did) then you might not benefit from the H1N1 vaccination anyway. That would lend ammo to the conspiracy theorists position. I am with all those who believe they can change their life/death/circumstances/environment by stating intent and being absolutely upbeat and feeling good about life.
Lately, in fact, having used tarot cards for years for a lot of decision making, I am learning to put them aside (as my guides often give me cards to suggest I am addicted to them) and just state my intent that things will be how I want. It's amazing. Walking the dog ("that dog should be on a leash, yadda yadda yadda) or setting up a dinner for a group (that restaurant is too expensive, it's a bad night, can't come, one hour before we are due to meet) I have been discovering that I can dictate how the evening will go, how the dog walk will go, and so on, by placing happy intent confidently with my guides and God. I am amazed again and again...it works...like how weird is that???
The Secret is correct after all. So far, anyway. I still like my cards, they are my huggy toy like a teddy bear, whether I need them or not. Still, I am learning. The tricky part is to remember to carry out the intent and statement before the event. I forget a lot.
l will head back to Jonestown myself tonight. And Intend a great retrieval experience! Vee

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #11 - Sep 28th, 2009 at 12:03pm

Hi Vee;
After reading your thread yesterday late at night decided to do a little checking on the Jonestown thing.
From F27 went with guide and did a fly over quite fast i may say..saw it form above..tents like formations,for a fleeting moment we were digging in the lush ground..looking for caves/graves.. were some of them burry there or were they moved somewhere else?
Should google it and read the whole story hey..Smiley
Talk to you soon.
PUL.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.