Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Eternal battle of good and evil life and death (Read 1715 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
Eternal battle of good and evil life and death
Sep 16th, 2009 at 4:13pm

Primordial battle of light against darkness

Here is the part of my essay where I bring in evil and duality of light and dark etc.

I am the strange mysterious enigma rapped in a paradox encompassed in a new paradigm moving toward an understanding of what puzzles all. The greatest light is my ultimate aim and time is my enemy.

However, if I do not hurry to fight darkness, it will come suddenly no matter what, and stalk the land with fear and hate. I put on the armour of the absolute and prepare to battle the brute. I illuminate the darkness through which I travel, searching out the monster ever before me.

Supreme principal sublime are some of my qualities.
am the colossal one. Gigantic eyes of mine survey the fields of desolate horror but I do not retract from my purpose. I will isolate the evil monster and be victorious before the end of time. I must hurry to banish it into the place of everlasting cold abysmal dark.

We exist together in fields of nothingness and battle eternal the war continuation of the totality of all existence. If I lose, the universe will blacken all the stars and galaxies dim, blink out, and the universe vanish into the evil mind of the terrible one. Therefore, I must bring down the terrible before the black clouds of its dreadful terror destroys all that is good and full of light.

It is the abomination of desolation and howls after the souls out from the pits of hells. I am goodness and beauty and peace you are the fruits of my being. I dance the song of life with delight. Its aim is to draw off the life and energy from the universe and to leave it cold dark, barren and remote from the great god forever.

You are free to forgo my love and protection and accept its hate, be careful you will end up going where is goes, if you continuing doing this. There is a right way to live and there is a wrong way to live choose right over wrong

If you heed me joy, peace, glory, bliss, rapture, honour, pleasure, delight, elation, euphoria, happiness, purpose, glee, hilarity, and commune with the eternal infinite mind is your reward forever.

However, before all this wonder can come, I the infinite eternal and you my beloved beings of love and light; must take on the battle of the mind against this dark evil brute.

It sends out creatures of the night to kill, lie, destroy, deceive and lead that entire listen to its black repulsive horrible mind into its cave of eternal hopelessness, desolation and despair. Be careful of its seductive discordant song. Composite wickedness made up of malevolent sin and offence to all that is good it continues unrelentingly to promote iniquity, vice, immorality and abuse against the innocent.

It is composite darkness and the alternate to life; it is eternal punishment and death. Do not listen to its whisper in your mind. Exploitation, abuse, corruption, and the hordes of lying thieves make up its army of death and hate.

The one you serve is your true master no matter what you claim. If you claim to be good, honest and righteous but do the opposite, know that the evil one of hate is your master indeed.

Far out there in the wonder of the universe this battle of light and darkness, love and hate, good and evil has been raging since the beginning of time and is drawing ever closer to an eternal conclusion.

“That is why I have kept the material universe a secret from humanity up until now” says Divinity
Love conquers all;

Hate leads to destruction, its friend is time, and so it must ultimate end in eternal darkness.

I am the word of life and the arm of the absolute and lead all to the omega-point of glorious life.

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Re: Eternal battle of good and evil life and death
Reply #1 - Sep 16th, 2009 at 7:40pm

Wow, you make me want to strap on my breastplate and go conquer something, Alan. And it's been such a long day.... Smiley

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #2 - Sep 17th, 2009 at 6:06am

Quote:
Wow, you make me want to strap on my breastplate and go conquer something, Alan. And it's been such a long day.... Smiley

Existence is not all about roses it is also about thorns. God created a duality for his divine purposes, there is life and death, good and evil, positive and negative, light and dark, realms of light realms of dark, war and peace;these are the realities we must live with every day

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Sep 17th, 2009 at 8:30am

Good point. I tend to find myself out there in the darkness, swinging away with my sword, and nothing much happens except that my arm gets sore.

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #4 - Sep 18th, 2009 at 2:59am

Hello Alan.

You have a good talent for poetry. This sort of reminds me of writings in the hindu book "Bhavagad Gita". Like this passage from chapter 13:
Quote:
"The Light even of lights, It is Said to be beyond all darkness; Knowledge, the One Thing to be known, Goal of knowledge, within all hearts."
and this passage from chapter 15:
Quote:
"Without pride, delusion–attachment conquered– Dwelling in the Supreme Self, without desires, Freed from the dualities–pleasure and pain–
The undeluded reach that eternal Goal.
That the sun illuminates not, There shines neither the moon nor fire; For that is My Supreme Abode,
Going whither they return not."

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.