Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Some Other Forms of Spirit: Animals (Read 2799 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Some Other Forms of Spirit: Animals
Sep 12th, 2009 at 12:13pm

Greetings,

At home I'm writing about what I've seen while OB. This is a part that might provide some entertainment   Smiley

Spirit Forms of Animals

Animal spirit forms will certainly make your Darwinian precepts wince!
     When I asked Orignon, my Spirit Guide, if I could see the spirit forms of other animals, he didn’t hesitate with his affirmative answer. The next night soon after I shut my eyes, a surprise soon formed.  It moved smoothly across the  bottom of my view from left to right with only one brief pause.  After that view, it could then reappear in a memory loop, rather like a Super8 film loop, for those of you who recall those classroom aids.

It had no torus, the human donut-shaped grid of energy/light that I encounter meeting other beings while OB!  Its lines of light were wider than the fine torus graph. They were not comparable in any way!
The inky darkness surrounding it had no other star-like bits or clusters of light. It was so diferent from human spirit that I thought it might be a bug, a thought that Orignon laughed at before I could tell him. So he told me what it was -- a cat!
     Throughout the Earth’s ‘animal kingdom’ skeletons of bone have some similarities in structure between species.   Joints bend this way or that because of support needed in earth’s gravitational field. Where were the similarities in spirit?
     Darwin’s concept of human evolution had prepared me to see less developed versions of our torus for animals but the torus, the circular form extended from the human animal’s physical body, just did not exist on the cat.
     To test what I thought of as the discrepancy, I asked Orignon if next I could be shown a porpoise in spirit form. I chose porpoise because I thought perhaps their intelligence and reported kindness would put them higher on the ‘torus scale.’
Soon I was seeing three forms moving together, and these were again totally different from human or from cat!
     In a single porpoise, the light is spread about throughout this species of animal, particularly at the eyes. The ‘background’ was the sea, which was also filled with lights, of life/consciousness.
     Watching the memory loop as it replayed, I realized three animals were shown, not a three-part single animal. I wondered why the image was not of a single animal to make it easier to see and then the rote hit me!  I was being shown, perhaps taken to, the actual animals. No graphic representation was used; I was seeing the real thing in a kind of remote viewing x-ray vision. Three porpoises swam together and that is how I saw their spirit forms.
     It took several days for my next request to be answered and that surprised me because ‘all’ I’d asked was to see a dog’s spirit form. We have a dog, our neighborhood is filled with dogs. I assumed Orignon must have left for a few days to go to a conference or something.
     Orignon then informed me that he doesn’t go to conferences, that he is with me 100% of the time and is in contact with others of his station 100% of the time. No meetings needed.
     The dog’s spirit form was simpler than a cat’s. Perhaps you cat fans have an explanation for that. The dog’s spirit form lack of symmetry was surprising. And the dog’s tail contains alot of spirit, which presents problems with humankind’s habit of docking dog tails down to stubs.

I have always admired the beauty , power, and yes, spirit of horses so I was surprised I hadn’t thought earlier to ask to see their spirit form.
     After several days of waiting for that equine vision I asked Orignon why the wait. He said he couldn’t find a true example. It doesn’t have to be a really spirited animal, I suggested, just any old horse so I could get the idea. He said that wouldn’t do. Some time later I remembered  a beautiful stable which deals with imported hunter /jumpers --surely one of those would suit Orignon. After a brief pause, he again said no.
     I don’t often question Orignon extensively. I feel to do so might not be polite and seem that I did not acept his authority. It also shows my lack of curiosity that has handicapped much of my thinking. But now I had to find out the problem. Orignon explained that horses’ spirits have been so altered by human training and other demands that their spirits have been distorted or warped or diminished. I sensed his sadness as he said these things.
     Certainly we have changed the form of dogs more than horses, I countered. Think of all the distortions humans have created when they made breeds like Daschounds, Bulldogs, the toy and giant breeds.... Orignon said only that he had been able to find a hounddog that lived in the countryside near the mountains, as had many of its ancestors.
That was a month ago and I still haven’t seen a horse.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Re: Some Other Forms of Spirit: Animals
Reply #1 - Sep 12th, 2009 at 1:29pm

Are you interested in seeing a zebra? would you friend comment on whether horses ever looked like zebras?

So the changes must be across the species? No mustangs count? No ponies of Chincoteague? what about the horses the Mongols keep? I had a co-worker (30-ish?) who grew up in Mongolia, or at least visitng there in the summers or something like that. He said the grandparents had told of the time the horses were allowed to roam at will. When you needed the horses you went and found them and rounded them up. The people were/are tightly tied to the well-being of the horses. I can't recall if he said or not whether that continued to his lifetime.

This is interesting. The old story is, the dog chose to be with the humans, so I can understand dog changes. But horses?

When I was a kid and read Flicka and Thunderhead, I didn't want to own Thunderhead, I wanted to BE Thunderhead, and run wild. But what you are saying implies the changes happened long before that. How much can you continue to question your guide about this?

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #2 - Sep 12th, 2009 at 3:02pm

Thank you for your comments, Lucy!

You are helping supply the curiosity I seem to lack!  Life must be much more interesting with a keen sense of curiosity.

I'll ask about the zebras, ponies, Mongolians, etc and get back to you  Cheesy

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #3 - Sep 12th, 2009 at 10:41pm

Since I've started my phasing-explorations I again and again had impressions that animals (the non-human animals  Wink ) are different from humans in that they usually are living joining their species much more as we humans do since some thousand years, so that it is difficult to see an animal nonphysically as an individual. It might well be that some pets who had physically died are for a period of time still accessable to us, but the drive to join their species is strong, which to me looks like joining something similar to a human's higher self, but with less distinct individual members, more fluid, like an energy field, or wind. Maybe the problems Orignon had with presenting you some examples of your choice arise from this.
   Take a look at chimps, if they, too, are that different from humans.

Interesting post, Bets.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #4 - Sep 13th, 2009 at 8:51am

Greetings,

Thanks, Spooky.  I'll ask to see the chimps  Smiley  I cannot go into it open minded due to what I've seen so far, that humankind has been given that extra surround of energyfield that other mammals that I have seen so far do not have,  (called the ethereal torus.)

I wonder if you are seeing subtle bodies at a higher frequency than either Monroe's 'second physical body' and my experiences with what I believe is the mental/causal bodies (same level)?

Which subtle body /frequency we are at while OB determines how we see other entities, I believe. From what I read here astral sees astral, etc.

Lucy, It was my misdirected thought with dog breeds that mislead us regarding mustangs , ponies, etc.  All equines are the same basic pattern and differ only in the proportions of the animals and slightly in the width of paths of energy, depending upon the species' attitudes. The same with canines.
(Orignon doesn't correct me until I ask a question directly.)

Smiley So Linneaus wasn't wrong, just Darwin was. Linneaus was smart enough to only deal with what he saw physically directly in front of him. Darwin was trying to explain a process through time.

Also when I wrote the above about animal spiritsbodies, I thought the porpoises' spirit-energy was distributed throughout its body, but it is in /near its skin/surface.
(Perhaps it also helps keep them from becoming waterlogged since they don't have the blubber that seals, sealions etc do.-- My wonderings.)

None of this directly leads to PUL, but it helps me open to the wonderment of Creation  Cheesy  Whee !

bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Cricket

Reply #5 - Sep 13th, 2009 at 10:38am

Some spiritual paths consider dogs, for instance, to all be part of "Dog", which would make sense with what you were told.

I've seen enough of my deceased animals in their spirit state to be pretty sure that they have some differentiation, but maybe they're like Odo from Deep Space Nine - he had a personality and life of his own, but he could meld back into the big bronze pool of whatever-he-was on his home planet.  A lot like the disc theory, really...just less differentiated at this end.

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #6 - Sep 14th, 2009 at 11:46pm

Bets I'm confused. How did you change the question? What did you ask differently that initially had an answer that your guide couldn't find an example, then it turns out they (all the animal spirit forms) are all the same. How could your question be that different? Is there a particular way you have to ask questions? I'm probably just not reading something correctly.

I like the Odo comparison.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #7 - Sep 15th, 2009 at 8:26am

Hi Lucy,

I didn't change the question.  I at first wrongly developed or interpreted the implications of the answer. Those implications confused me (and you, apparently.)  It's that Interpretor -thingy again.

I had  asked for horse and dog (separately.) When the answers or showings of those were delayed, I asked why the delay.  The response was that true spirit-forms were difficult to find, that they have been warped. 
At that point I misunderstood and began thinking of all the breeds' different proportions and how that might 'warp' a pattern. ( I assume that you did that too.)  That direction was in error, simply an interpretation of the answer.
When you asked about subspecies of equines or equids or whatever I went back and asked and got better clarification.
O. was talking always about Spirit-forms ( of course) and that their spirits were distorted by over-influence from humankind.

I guess that shows how easy it is to reinterpret the info from the non-physical realms.

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #8 - Sep 16th, 2009 at 9:15am

Hello Bets

I often see my pet dog Bully from my childhood in my dreams here is a poem to his memory

BULLY MY BELOVED FRIEND

Oh! How I remember the awful day that my beloved dog Bully died
Oh! How the uncontrolled flow of tears as I wept that day that and cried
At! 12 years of age I got this beautiful fat black and tan puppy
A!  Small boy I was then and so very very happy

At! 29 years of age now a grown married man Bully was still my most beloved first friend
I!  Looked at him while at Vaal the power station and saw he was near his end
He! Looked at me with suffering eyes
Yes! This was indeed the day that Bully died

What? Was I to do now for my beloved dog? What?

Oh! Oh! How I cried the day that Bully died!

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #9 - Sep 17th, 2009 at 7:36pm

Hi

I certainly can concur that it can be difficult to interpret what is communicated.  I don't feel like I have a guide, but I have thoughts and coincidences and I miss things that look obvious with hindsight.

I thought you meant that we humans had distorted horses in general so much that O. couldn't find a horse in spirit like original horse in spirit. I just wondered how they originally looked in spirit.

Alan your poem made me sad. Is your dog happy to see you in the dreams? My (deceased) dogs sometimes turn up in dreams but I haven't yet figured out why. It makes me feel like I do when I almost see something but don't quite. Your dog did live a long life. I never had a dog make it to 17, except one we had when I was in high school. She was a little fox terrier that followed my brother home from school one day. No one ever claimed her so we kept her. She and the German Shepherd used to go out and follow me when I rode my horse. She kept up too! When she got very old, I was already out of the house. I recall going home to my parents' and finding her to be quite feeble, but being small she was easy to care for. She got up when I came it and took a little while to sniff me, then suddenly the smells kicked in and she remembered me! and she wiggled all over, so much so that she just about fell down! Golly I never want to be that old!

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #10 - Sep 18th, 2009 at 9:30am

Thank you, Alan,

for sharing that poem.  It's very poignant. My dog Barnaby is getting close to being in the same situation as your Bully.

Thanks Lucy.

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.