Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Lower Enities (Read 13683 times)
Neil Gordon

Re: Lower Enities
Reply #45 - Sep 15th, 2009 at 8:17am

ChantillyChopper wrote on Sep 12th, 2009 at 12:32pm:
Wow.  somethings to think about here... And I dooo so appreciate it.     Yes this spirit has done the same thing, told me someone I know has just recently died, story to go with it.  And when i go yea right...he says...well I had ya going for a little while. 

For interests sake... the story went , that him and his friends were hiking in the mountains one day. Then he slipped and fell down the mountain and came out of body.

He wanted me to contact the leader of the group and let him know it wasn't his fault at all (as the leader had held himself responsible, and resorted to drinking himself almost to death over this incident). The story went that they had all had one or two drinks, and the person in question (my friend), had actually been showing off and trying to find a better way, and thats the reason why he had slipped.

So it was really important that I contact his friend because he was feeling so guilty (and it was unnecessary for him to feel at all guilty because it wasn't his fault).... etc etc.

It was quite funny afterwards when I realized how gullible I had been, in believing this whole elaborate story.

IP Logged

ChantillyChopper

Deland, Fl
Reply #46 - Sep 15th, 2009 at 5:14pm

I  know...that is what I dislike so much, the stories.  It is like speaking to someone with multiple personalities.  I have a friend who so much wants to hear from his son....And I have connected with his son twice.  But he wants more info....and when I try to connect....Mr Enity likes to pretend he is this young man.  And I don't know if it is him or not until I ask his dad did your son do this....and then it is noooo, he never did that.  Then I go..ok, never mind...none of my notes mean anything then.   But the two time I did connect with his son,  it was pretty good stuff!

We ride and never worry about the fall!

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #47 - Sep 16th, 2009 at 9:04am

ChantillyChopper wrote on Sep 8th, 2009 at 10:07pm:
Hi All,  have asked for help before on this subject, and had some good suggestions..none that worked...at least not yet.   

About a year ago the gift of communication with those who have crossed over became a reality for me.  And my fiance brings in those who have crossed over who either knows me or they know I know someone who know them.   And it is very rewarding indeed.   But,  I have one spirit who must be not so high up on the ladder so to speak.  As soon as I open myself up...usually to talk to my fiance, he just butts in.  I know this much about him,  he doesn't seem to see anything except what is happening at the moment, he knows my thoughts and then talks about it, repeats himself, pretends to be others, thinks it is all a joke,  nice one minute, wishing me dead the next.   I have ignored him, not recognized any of his comments, soon as he starts to speak, I just cut him off in my head.   He tells me no one can get rid of him and he is not leaving.   I have tried, prayers, white light, saging, etc  but he thinks it is all pretty funny.  He seems very immature  and try as I might, he won't leave.  I have tried calling to his spirit family, to his guides, I have asked my guides for help...but he is still here.  I know there must be away, some universal law that will if not make him go away, at least allows me to block him from my mind, my personal space...... Any suggestions...please!

Chantilly

You must be very very very careful when you open yourself for other entities to take you over. The sprit realms are nearly equally dark and light or love and hate.

Pray before you try it again

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

ChantillyChopper

Deland, Fl
Reply #48 - Sep 16th, 2009 at 10:11pm

Alan,  I don't have to try and talk to them,  they come to me.  I have had no evil come to me.  My fiance brings those who want to talk to me.  I just have one who just like to bug the heck out of me.  He is just a pain, not evil.   And I believe he was attached to a house I moved in to.  And once he realized I could hear him when he speaks to me...well, I guess he just like to talk....way to much!

IP Logged

Berserk2

Reply #49 - Sep 17th, 2009 at 2:51am

My research suggests that the intruding spirit is impersonating your fiance in a malicious hoax.  Lower spirits routinely impersonate deceased loved ones by gleaning information from the percipient's mind and then recreating their personality by ESP.  Why not test this posssibility with an experiment?  The next time you are in contact with your fiance, first breathe a prayer for guidance and protection, and then ask "the fiance personality" this question: "For the love of God, are you really my fiance or are you an impersonator messing with my mind?"  Then try to sense how warm and honest the response feels.

Don

IP Logged

ChantillyChopper

Deland, Fl
Reply #50 - Sep 17th, 2009 at 10:40pm

Oh Berserk,  although he tries to impersonate my fiance, I catch on really quickly.  I  usually ask 3 times and then he admits its him.   he doesn't get very far these days with his attempts impersonating my guy.   But sometimes, he tries to come thru as others if I have been asked to try and speak to someone.  And if I don't personally know them, it is hard for me to tell.   So that is why It bothers me.  I am trying to help someone and he wants to play with other peoples feelings.  That is very sad to me that any spirit would be like that, the same as I would be any human on earth would do!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.